Fanimecon 09' Concert, What band would you suggest?

Started by Gekido 87, May 31, 2008, 01:03:13 PM

Kazuko

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 11, 2009, 10:27:14 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on March 11, 2009, 10:24:31 PM

Zac Efron c:

Why would you want Zac Efron to go? I'd end up hooking up with him, and you wouldn't see either of us all con.
damn i forgot about that!
:c but I want to see him tooooo!!! unless you get it on all video lol

JTchinoy

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 11, 2009, 10:27:14 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on March 11, 2009, 10:24:31 PM

Zac Efron c:

Why would you want Zac Efron to go? I'd end up hooking up with him, and you wouldn't see either of us all con.
I think that in itself is reason enough for several of the fanime goers :P  No mikey will be like christmas in May for them. 

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

SukebeStudios

Hey, maybe I'm crazy, but how about Daft Punk @ Fanime? They could use the theater across the street?

Danger

Quote from: SukebeStudios on March 13, 2009, 02:53:06 AM
Hey, maybe I'm crazy, but how about Daft Punk @ Fanime? They could use the theater across the street?

you are crazy. as much as i would love to see that happen, it won't

JTchinoy

Quote from: SukebeStudios on March 13, 2009, 02:53:06 AM

in 4 the dance? :P

Med edit: O:-)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

RadioactiveKitty

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 04, 2009, 12:55:00 PM
Quote from: RadioactiveKitty on March 04, 2009, 10:12:02 AM
see i like bands that not TOO many people knmow about. I mean, as far as i know i was one of the first people around me that knew about The GazettE and Dir En Grey... now like it seems every one knows them. before people just looked at me funny. I mean even people who DONT know Japanese are all like "OMG GAZETTE! <3" or like "OMG DIR EN GREY<3" its like -.- do you even know any of the songs "@.@ no"

I think that Alice Nine should show up before they get too big. i mean they are a good band... XP i think they should go and play at FanimeCon one year..
the bolded part makes you a tool.  you're an anti-bandwagon bandwagoner.  and why would you want "your" band to play at fanime when that'll make it "everyone's" band?  i thought you like bands a lot of people don't know?  wouldn't that make them mainstream if all the people you hate so much hear them, and thus ruin what you like about them?  You either want their careers to blow up and they become mainstream or you keep them to yourself and their career never blossoms. pick one.  You can't have both.

grats you were 1 of the 1st to know those bands, have a cookie.  Oh no, they don't speak japanese, the horror.  I'm not fluent myself either, and I do think the songs are even better when I understand them (i only can catch 1/4 of what they say).  You can't, however, deny that jpop/rock sounds good.  If it sounds good, why not listen to it?  Isn't that the point of songs? American rap/hip-hop lyrics for the most part make little to no sense, but they sound good so we listen to it.  Most americans don't understand foreign languages, but other countries produce good songs and we listen to it.

Get off your anti-bandwagon now.  it's more toolish than the people you're criticizing.

ACTUALLY i did not mean to bold that i did that by accedent and did not un bold the whole paragraph by accedent. >.< and yeah im just saying around here, not many people know about those bands... i mean a few do. but still, i mean when i say get too big i mean like Tokio Hotel, where they seem to be brought up a LOT i bring up them and people are all like "OMG i love Bill" or "OMG i love Tom" but Alice Nine people are all like "uhhhhhmmmmm WHO?" i mean again THATS just in MY area, not to say they are not popular.
i would not dounbt it they have SOME talent (some... putting it lightly)

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

ewu

its easy, I'm a mod:)

now back on topic or I'll have to lock...
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Suetsumuhana

I would die in bliss if Tsuchiya Anna came :D
oh sweet god...

pchan

Quote from: Suetsumuhana on March 17, 2009, 08:59:33 AM
I would die in bliss if Tsuchiya Anna came :D
oh sweet god...

I second that!!!  ;D
I would be floating on cloud 9 if Tsuchiya Anna came!

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Suetsumuhana

Tsuchiya Anna is smokin' and I'm sure she can drift(multi-talented and all). Best of both worlds.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Suetsumuhana on March 19, 2009, 06:03:40 PM
Tsuchiya Anna is smokin' and I'm sure she can drift(multi-talented and all). Best of both worlds.

???

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

YAY!! thread saved!!!  :D

let's get her!! :O  Her over keiichi tsuchiya :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

PyronIkari

A talentless semi-attractive gravure model that *thinks* she can sing?

No thank you.

JTchinoy

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 19, 2009, 11:51:27 PM

No thank you.
I'll take her over the milf above her :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

PyronIkari

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 20, 2009, 12:04:33 AM
Quote from: PyronIkari on March 19, 2009, 11:51:27 PM

No thank you.
I'll take her over the milf above her :P

you know she's preggers too right?

JTchinoy

damnit, fine!

FTW!!! give that man a karaoke machine and he'll rock the joint!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X