I went practice driving w00t!

Started by JohnnyAR, May 31, 2008, 06:54:52 PM

JohnnyAR

My dad took me, even though I didn't have a permit yet  ;D I was teeny bit nervous, my dad was getting a little worried that I would crash. I was getting so excited when I was at wheel, I felt like speeding but I had the self control to not do that.

Anyone want to tell about the time they first started driving when they were teens?

SOawesomeness

I got into a car crash when I had my permit... back in, like... March of last year or something? We got sued because they still thought it was our fault though the insurance company agreed on my side...
Freaking I gotta go to court though it's been impending for a while... D:< I was pretty good at driving when I first started off.. got -1 on the written test and 100% on my driving test. (:

My friend fell asleep at the wheel on the freeway once when she was taking those lessons... >.>
She failed the driving test twice so far... xD
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 31, 2008, 07:18:24 PM
My friend fell asleep at the wheel on the freeway once when she was taking those lessons... >.>
She failed the driving test twice so far... xD

I hope that doesn't happen to me.

VictimX

Well I started driving karts when I was around 8-9 which was good practice then my dad started teaching me to drive cars when I was 13 got my C class at 16 then A class at 21 with last my M-1 at 23 so now I have a class AM-1 which sounds cool ;D and since have zero crashes on my part but have been hit 3 times none of which were my fault. Best of luck to you.

FinalShadows

Dood.. I was afraid of going so fast lol, i went like 30-35 like all the time. Now I drive 70mph on local =)
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

XpHoBiaX

I was tuaght to drive on mountain roads. @_@ If I didn't pay attention, we would DIE.
Ask Kegan about the roads up here where I live. Though I know the roads real well now (been driving for 4 years w/license) and like the only thing I really need to worry about are deer, turkey, pheasant, and cows. lmfao

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

VictimX

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 31, 2008, 08:11:06 PM
...Ask Kegan about the roads up here where I live...

Ask Kegan about driving in general, lol...

XpHoBiaX

lol yeah. Well, lol in retrospect.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??