Fight Game Gatherings of 2012

Started by K&K4ever, June 01, 2008, 12:54:05 AM

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 06, 2010, 02:58:37 PM
Quote from: ichigocorcor on May 04, 2010, 04:30:50 PM
saturday is a really, really bad day. several major huge gatherings are already being held on that day. Friday worked really well last year, and i also support a second gathering time for sunday.

I vote Friday still

I also vote Friday since this would be after the GG and BB meeting, it would fit the mood quite well and also seems like a much better start for Fanime. I would not be able to make is Saturday because of the acoustic karaoke contest and waiting, and Sunday is very bad because I plan to line up extra extra early for the concert and I am also skipping my Kuroshitsuji gathering to do that.

r3za1264

Quote from: MissPanda on May 07, 2010, 10:55:09 AM
Hello! I was hoping if I might join the gathering? I am to be Kasumi From D.O.A. This will be my first year so please be kind! ^_^

haha, hope to see you there!

Minaoto

Sign me up as Juri Han. ;3 I'll be at the Capcom vs. SNK gathering, as well.

MissPanda

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 08, 2010, 12:12:19 AM
Quote from: MissPanda on May 07, 2010, 10:55:09 AM
Hello! I was hoping if I might join the gathering? I am to be Kasumi From D.O.A. This will be my first year so please be kind! ^_^
Kasumi from dOA >A< oh noes i have an Ayane cosplay  im not wearing till later that day
We must meet yes! I was hoping to meet many other D.O.A. characters so as to do many pictures!

rubymoonIII

Sounds good miss Panda  :D ill change into my Ayane cosplay shortly after i finish with my OTHER one that a secret
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Lizchan33

Mastershambler

Aww man! I'm wearing Abel Friday but I really want to bring Captain Falcon to this! I'll just have to see what my times are looking like!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

K&K4ever

WOW! I turn my back for a day and we get THREE new DOA people! :o

Now I hope Riku finishes my Kasumi costume before the con, or else I'll have to settle for King like I did last year.

. . . which will still be cool :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Eri Kagami

Well, along with my Lei Fang cosplay, my sister is doing Hitomi. The significant other is trying to search military surplus stores to get a Bayman in. Hm...I do have a Kokoro (school uniform) that I could see if one of my hotelmates can fit in.

Yay for DoA love!

Waiting for that beret to come in the mail. The wait is torture...

Hence why I'm doing Kokoro for Anime Central and saving Lei Fang for Fanime.

K&K4ever

Fan girl scream in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WRA you just made my day! :D

Eri Kagami

I only aim to please. ^.~

Really looking forward to the gathering. The Hitomi and I did wear DoA once before at the Los Angeles Sakura Festival (http://scarlet-rhapsody.com/traveling/sakurafest2010/). I need a new beret...hence, why I ordered a new one.

K&K4ever

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

K&K4ever

rubymoonIII

im going to change out of my cham cham cosplay after a few minutes and into ayane so you can put me Down as ayane and Cham cham
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

MissPanda

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 08, 2010, 11:42:48 PM
Sounds good miss Panda  :D ill change into my Ayane cosplay shortly after i finish with my OTHER one that a secret
Yeah Thank you! So happy! And a secret one?! How exciting! ^o^

SimaSeph

I have confirmed, I will be able to make it as Dragunov. I'm really looking forward to that. The outfit is going to end up being hot as hell though. I'll be wearing an altered russian cold war military dress suit.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: SimaSeph on May 17, 2010, 03:18:32 PM
I have confirmed, I will be able to make it as Dragunov. I'm really looking forward to that. The outfit is going to end up being hot as hell though. I'll be wearing an altered russian cold war military dress suit.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[breath] eeeeeeeeeeeee<3 ok done fangirling... i luv dragonuv  can you tell?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

SimaSeph

Haha, nice thing is I have one thing most Dragunov cosplayers won't, REAL scars.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.