HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Guilty Gear and BlazBlue 2012!!!!

Started by K&K4ever, June 01, 2008, 01:04:31 AM

Yukari Kaiba

4 or 5 on Friday would be best for me (just to throw my 2 cents in ^^)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

K&K4ever

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 12, 2010, 11:19:58 PM
Quote from: punk_parfait on May 12, 2010, 04:45:10 PM
Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 12, 2010, 02:46:36 PM
Is this gathering still official? And what have the day and times been change to?
There's so much questioning and confusion going around that it's getting me confused > ____ <

Haha, what days and times work for you? I ran this gathering two years in row in the past and knew no other way to decide than majority vote. ^^; Maybe if we give the gathering leader some input it'll help with the date and time decision?

Well I knew originally the time was going to be around 3 or 3:30 on Friday but it still seems as if some people are unable to attend it. I was just looking at the official gathering list and I realized the group name isn't on the list at the top of the topic for Friday, but it's listed at the time and day list, so I got very confused D; I also think the gathering leader is also concerned for her Fight Game Gathering since it is suppose to be right after the Guilty Gear/BlazBlue Gathering. I do not mind Friday around 3-5, but I guess there won't be as many people > //// <

The list of gatherings that don't have the times posted at the top of the gatherings list are actually "unofficial" gatherings that are either still going through the confirmations with B, or aren't quite all together yet. So you don't have to worry about this gathering not being on that list :D The gatherings that are official have already been moved to the time slot they requested.

If we ARE going to move the time (I personally want to keep it on Friday because Saturday is WAY to packed with gatherings in general, and it's the same day as the fight game gathering) I might just be able to move it to 4 if I ask B RIGHT AWAY! Just so you know though, there is another gathering going on at that time (ouran), but if everyone is fine with changing time and sharing the slot with another I'm all for it. I CAN'T however move it to 5 because that's the time of the SNK v. Capcom gathering, and I am co-hosting that one with Shinsengumi.

And yes, the Fight game gathering is at 6:30 and you are all ewlcome to that one too.

But if you want me to change the time I need to know NOW!
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

error00004

My vocaloid gathering is on friday...at 5 so I wouldn't be able to make it if it was at 4:30 sad face.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Rebeccakh

maybe put it on sunday it would be better for me but thats just my 2 cents T x T

LOVE.SAE

I would love it if it is around 4:00 pm. I definitely want to see Halko Momoi's performance first.

Eboni ninja

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 17, 2010, 05:31:31 PM
I would love it if it is around 4:00 pm. I definitely want to see Halko Momoi's performance first.
I think 4pm would be a good time as well, it us a little time to check in our respective hotels and I think it will give me plenty of time to change for the FLOW concert, I think.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Eboni ninja

punk_parfait

Friday at 4:00 seems to be suiting most people replying. And 6:00 is the everyone fighting game melee gathering? Cosplay swap it is, I'll try to sqeeze them in. XD;

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Eboni ninja on May 18, 2010, 01:31:32 PM
Ruby HI!! How's it going?
im good i wont be cosplaying Taokaka after all :( but i will be a cat girl so it kinda works we can still be cat girls at the  con
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Eboni ninja

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 18, 2010, 08:45:42 PM
im good i wont be cosplaying Taokaka after all :( but i will be a cat girl so it kinda works we can still be cat girls at the  con
Aww ok, be we can still take pictures :D

K&K4ever

Ok, I've sent the change of time request to B, I hope it's not too late.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Eboni ninja on May 19, 2010, 02:26:48 PM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 18, 2010, 08:45:42 PM
Aww ok, be we can still take pictures :D
kay that works :D
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Asa_Gohan

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

error00004

I won't be attending the gathering but I will be a Dizzy walking around on saturday! :3
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Jam-Kiske

So I'm only going all the way to Fanime for Daisuke & Mori cuz I'm crazy fangirl... >>;

Hoping to finish up my Mu cosplay by Fanime, but if not I'll wear whatever of it is done... I should for sure be able to make this gathering! I don't mind going to a concert as Mu as I did it 2 weeks ago at our local con so the time seems pretty good.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :D

2010 Cosplays:
Mu-12 [BlazBlue]
Crona [Soul Eater]
Hatate Himekaidou [Touhou]
No Persona gathering?! = WHAT

K&K4ever

kazenokazuki

Gathering tomorrow!! 4 o'clock sounds great since it'll give me time to check into hotel and change. See you all tomorrow

Yukari Kaiba

gathering was awesome! surprised I was the only Ragna actually (even though I had to go somewhat ghetto b/c my sewing machine died and I couldn't fix my jacket or finish my original shirt ><) I can't wait to see pictures, especially the one when Mori and Daisuke joined us at the end! =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)