Good food that's BAD for you

Started by BrightHeart76, June 01, 2008, 02:38:44 PM

Yuu

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 10, 2008, 06:56:56 PM
Something that I dont actually think is tasty or have I tried, but have seen on Robot Chicken:

Butter with Mayo.

Mt grandpa puts both on all of his sammiches. I never will understand why. The mayo completely covers the butter. But then, hes an old hick. I don't understand half the crap he eats.

questionette

Yeah, I know people that ALWAYS put butter on their sandwiches, no matter what it is

last time I saw one of them she had sliced ham and butter. thats it.  o_o

Lactose

Quote from: questionette on June 10, 2008, 07:11:11 PM
Yeah, I know people that ALWAYS put butter on their sandwiches, no matter what it is

thats like super european. when i was in germany, my friends put butter on all their bread for breakfast, no matter what else was going on it, yogurt, salami, jam, honey, nutella, etc.
Lactose = Liz

Emerge

mayonnaise.

i'm not talking "just a dab'll do ya". i'm talking a 1:1 bread to mayo ratio. i gotta learn to like dry sandwiches. -_-

Yuu

Quote from: Lactose on June 10, 2008, 08:49:37 PM
Quote from: questionette on June 10, 2008, 07:11:11 PM

thats like super european. when i was in germany, my friends put butter on all their bread for breakfast, no matter what else was going on it, yogurt, salami, jam, honey, nutella, etc.

Ah. My grandma spent most her life in Europe. My Grandfather lived there with her for a years after spending time in Germany.

Apparently mayonnaise on french fries is a Belgian thing. So I'v heard.

questionette

If you mix mayo and ketchup together, it makes a really good bbq sauce ;)