Where do you work and what do you do?

Started by Taka86, June 02, 2008, 02:29:30 PM

Lactose

i work for blue buffalo, i stand around in pet stores and try and talk people in to buying my food.

its decent. i dont get enough hours, but the pay is great, and hopefully soon, once im up for review, i can start getting some more.

its a job, i guess.
Lactose = Liz

2D Mirage

I work for Palm Inc. as a contract worker.  Most of the stuff I do is with confidential devices and most of the time I either take screenshots or edit screenshots for user guides.
Give me your godamned Pokemon cards! >:З

venka21

I don't really have a job. I am a college student who is not currently in college.

The only paying job I have right now is working once a month at a temporary staffing company called Action Figures. They do staffing for medical and computer conventions in the San Francisco area. It's fun but I wish I had more work then once a month. I also currently volunteer at my local farmers market on Satudays.

In the mean time I look for work when I can. I have a dream of opening my own tea cafe, but I also am interested in being a voice actor and have even done some amature productions over You Tube.
Currently putting togeatherUnited Nation of Otaku: A by fans for fans look at anime/manga from fans and non fans around the world.

Haruka

I WAS an Administrative Assistant.  But I'm not anymore.  I got laid off today, so I'm sad.  Or atleast I'm sad until the Unemployment money starts coming in.  Then I'm shopping.
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

j9isawesome

I'm an assistant manager for Bath & Body Works. I get to spend all day making the associates talk the customers into trying lotions on. If I'm lucky I get to spend the entire day recieving hundreds of boxes, carrying them into the stock room and putting all the new stuff out on the sales floor. The antisocial freak in me loves the stock days where I don't have to actually deal with anyone. Right now I'm working all the way out at the Gilroy Outlets. Hoping to be able to transfer to a store closer to home soon.
Formerly known as Felicity869

rude32

It's official, I am now a dental assistant. No longer an intern.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer