What's the coolest thing you bought at the Con?

Started by Mister_E, June 02, 2008, 07:50:33 PM

Mister_E

I think that it's the Roger Smith cell from of my one favorite Anime Big-O, got it for $60.00 at the Swap meet.

Came with a sketch in the back of the cell.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

XpHoBiaX

My contact lenses. ^.^ I tried and tried to get them 3 months before (various times), and they were always out of stock or on back order. So I waited and saved my monies and got them for $45!

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

SOawesomeness

My Death Note messenger bag.... covered with button-pins so that it doesn't say Death Note. That's the only thing I bought this year. >.>
I hope to buy lots of awesome hats next year... >.>;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

~~Loktera~~

It all really depends how well the lies are told...

RyuHayabusa

My Rozen Maiden Suigintou Punit Doll.

Me so happy. Must get the other dolls too XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mister_E

Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on June 02, 2008, 11:15:02 PM
AK-47

Terrorists Win.
I bought one of those as well. It was the one that cost $25.00 right, with the discount BBs?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: Mister_E on June 02, 2008, 11:24:20 PM
AK-47

Terrorists Win.
I bought one of those as well. It was the one that cost $25.00 right, with the discount BBs?

Nope. I bought the one that cost $80 and fires in full auto mode with a Gen-1 (METAL :D) gearbox.

Mister_E

Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on June 02, 2008, 11:27:25 PM
AK-47

Terrorists Win.

Nope. I bought the one that cost $80 and fires in full auto mode with a Gen-1 (METAL :D) gearbox.
OOOHHH Fancy, but don't you have to change out the CO2 canisters?

Shinsengumi

Both Dj Max Portable games for my PSP, I've wanting those games in months and now I have them.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Evangelion Xgouki

The new Revoltech Gurren-Lagann with Core Drill!!  ;D

blancoisma

Others may not think it a big deal, but I was able to get all 8 CLAMP X/1999 dvds in two boxsets at the swapmeet for 70 bucks. Those are difficult to find now considering that it's an earlier release by Pioneer/Geneon which is now no longer producing dvds. So, to me, it was the gem of my purchases XD
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: Mister_E on June 02, 2008, 11:31:47 PM
Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on June 02, 2008, 11:27:25 PM
AK-47

Terrorists Win.

OOOHHH Fancy, but don't you have to change out the CO2 canisters?

Electric. It uses a battery. :3

Suck that Trebek. It's not as nice as my TM MP5, but it'll get there one day.