Wierd Food Combinations

Started by JohnnyAR, June 02, 2008, 08:05:39 PM

JohnnyAR

What foods have you put together that seem like a strange combination, but taste good (or bad)

I dipped chocolate cookies in Coca Cola

One time my cousin used Coca Cola with cereal as a substitute for milk when he ran out of milk and wanted cereal really badly.

XpHoBiaX

That is nasty. lol

Well, I can't think of anything that I have done...but GOD I thinks it's so gross to put ketchup on eggs...or grilled cheese...or steak. But then...I have a firm belief that ketchup is evil anyways...so yeah. lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

JohnnyAR

My uncle put a ketchup on a lot of stuff he ate when he was little

AbsolutelyCursed

One time I did put hot sauce on a banana just for the hell of it.

Jun-Watarase

Don't even get me started on what I've seen and heard Mikey doing... -_-"

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

SOawesomeness

MUSTARD IS EEVIIILL.
D:
And OMG wasabi. D:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mister_E

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 02, 2008, 10:27:17 PM
You've posted photos of him in a Bikini swimsuit thing, yet you don't want to say when he has eaten, well then it MUST be bad.

I like Chocolate Pudding with Fried Chicken!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on June 02, 2008, 10:54:38 PM
You've posted photos of him in a Bikini swimsuit thing, yet you don't want to say when he has eaten, well then it MUST be bad.

It is.

I just about eat anything as long as it tastes good. By most standards, it's weird and people get weirded out by it-- but pale in comparison to Mikey. He mixes anything with kewpie mayonnaise and sriracha hot sauce, and whatever sauce is available if at a regular restaurant. I don't see how he can be both well-versed in fine dining and yet eat like the way he does. -_- Uh... don't really have any set recipes or anything. Just sort of do it on whim, and work with whatever I got.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

shinjiboy

AbsolutelyCursed

Mister_E

I saw a girl put Gummie Worms on her Burger once?

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 02, 2008, 11:10:49 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on June 02, 2008, 10:54:38 PM

It is.

I just about eat anything as long as it tastes good. By most standards, it's weird and people get weirded out by it-- but pale in comparison to Mikey. He mixes anything with kewpie mayonnaise and sriracha hot sauce, and whatever sauce is available if at a regular restaurant. I don't see how he can be both well-versed in fine dining and yet eat like the way he does. -_- Uh... don't really have any set recipes or anything. Just sort of do it on whim, and work with whatever I got.
Maybe he wants to find that taste he has been looking for God knows how long and is willing to risk it all to find that taste explosion?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: shinjiboy on June 02, 2008, 11:13:30 PM
Ketchup + Rice.

That's actually commonly done with a lot of Asians. And some recipes of fried rice are fried with ketchup in South America, which tastes awesomely good.

FanimaidCafe.com

RyuHayabusa

mayonaise with Bread. By Itself. I used to eat that a lot as a kid. Dunno why I liked it. I just did.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

G.I.R

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 02, 2008, 11:23:08 PM
mayonaise with Bread. By Itself. I used to eat that a lot as a kid. Dunno why I liked it. I just did.
Oh, let me guess, it was white bread to. ;D

I like spinach on a lot of my sandwiches...   ...including peanut butter.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: G.I.R on June 02, 2008, 11:28:42 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 02, 2008, 11:23:08 PM
Oh, let me guess, it was white bread to. ;D

I like spinach on a lot of my sandwiches...   ...including peanut butter.

yeah it was white bread or french bread. It tasted hella good back then. If I did it now, I would most likely throw up.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jun-Watarase

Since everyone loves pizza and ice cream, I suppose it isn't that strange to eat them together. It's pretty good, actually. :U

But IIRC, there was a weird ramen place that served ice cream in the ramen bowl, so...
http://www.japanitup.com/ice-cream-ramen-47/

FanimaidCafe.com

ININ

Good combinations and not gross:

*Vanilla ice cream and Cheerios
*Grapes and crackers such as Ritz or saltines

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: ININ on June 03, 2008, 12:22:49 PM
Good combinations and not gross:

*Vanilla ice cream and Cheerios
*Grapes and crackers such as Ritz or saltines

Vanilla ice cream and Cheerios! That sounds like it'd feel like frozen ice cream, yum. :9

I'd imagine eating the grapes and crackers kind of difficult, though... unless you sliced the grapes with a really sharp knife. Even if you ate the grape and the cracker at the same time, it'd still feel separate. I SHALL TEST THIS.

FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

I miss kewpie mayo, But the peruvian mayonase taste like kewpie X3

I put ketchup or bbq sauce in mah rice, I love chocolate covered potato chips and heres my favoirite kicker chips in ice cream and saltines with Jam

rude32

Best combo ever. Flamin hot Cheetos and cream cheese. I coud eat those for days.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer