Wierd Food Combinations

Started by JohnnyAR, June 02, 2008, 08:05:39 PM

Mister_E

Quote from: questionette on June 03, 2008, 10:07:40 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 03, 2008, 10:05:56 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 03, 2008, 10:01:07 PM
Jun, why the hell did you bring up the strange things that Pyron does? Now that image of him in a bikini is stuck in my head.

Because you guys love it. :T

90% of you will click out of curiosity.

I clicked out of curiosity >_>

That made my day.
...I clicked as well...and that didn't made my day.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

questionette

Quote from: Mister_E on June 03, 2008, 10:09:30 PM
Jun, why the hell did you bring up the strange things that Pyron does? Now that image of him in a bikini is stuck in my head.

That made my day.

You know you're jealous mr. e

Mister_E

Quote from: questionette on June 03, 2008, 10:10:18 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on June 03, 2008, 10:09:30 PM

That made my day.

You know you're jealous mr. e
No not really.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

rude32

This is by far the weirdest food combo I have ever heard, and if I didn't have diabetes, I would have loved to try it. It came from the boondocks episode The Itis.

Luther Burger
"A full pound burger with grilled onions, melted cheese, five strips of bacon and sandwiched in between...two Krispy Kreme donuts."
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

G.I.R

Okay, so once in a great while, I'll go to IHoP, and order some Harvest Grain and Nut pancakes, and a dinner salad on the side.

JohnnyAR

A comedian said this:

Its weird how you can come up with all sorts of ideas when you're high. Like one time I was smoking weed and I said to my friend, you know what would taste great? A Crispy Cream donut, still hot, and fill it with soft serve ice cream!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

That would taste fucking delicious, somebody should try that!

rubymoonIII

wierdest food combo... i put mayno  on my curry once from then on  i hate mayo
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JohnnyAR

99% of you will click out of curiosity.
Edited for truth.

Ok, wtf?

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

questionette

Edited for truth.

LOL

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 04, 2008, 02:47:54 PM
wierdest food combo... i put mayno  on my curry once from then on  i hate mayo

Actually, kewpie mayonnaise and curry is very good. It also moistens the rice if the curry and rice were together as leftovers. If you put regular American mayonnaise, though... I wouldn't know what that person would be thinking.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

SOawesomeness

Quote from: rude32 on June 04, 2008, 11:12:38 AM
This is by far the weirdest food combo I have ever heard, and if I didn't have diabetes, I would have loved to try it. It came from the boondocks episode The Itis.

Luther Burger
"A full pound burger with grilled onions, melted cheese, five strips of bacon and sandwiched in between...two Krispy Kreme donuts."
Oh, that sounds awful. o.0
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on June 04, 2008, 07:35:50 PM

Luther Burger

I have ALWAYS wanted to try that wonderful piece of culinary heaven.

I sometimes like to do a Nacho Cheese Doritos and mustard sandwich. I find the tangyness of the mustard to go quite well with the cheese crunch of a dorito. YUM!

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on June 04, 2008, 07:35:50 PM

Luther Burger

awful?! That sounds good!

ININ

I have another combination.  Rice and pizza.

Edited for truth.

Wow, oh boy ~~

Quote from: questionette on June 03, 2008, 06:22:01 PM
Quote from: ININ on June 03, 2008, 05:46:17 PM
Actually, I eat two or three grapes and one or two crackers and eat together.  My mouth is big enough for them.

Wow that's uh...quite an accomplishment there ININ XD

BUT I BET YOU COULDNT EAT 5 SALTINE CRACKERS IN 30 SECONDS :O

Are we talking about Nabisco's crackers and Sunshine crackers.  Both are different sizes >.<

rubymoonIII

i put tomatoes in my curry.. that tastes wonderful that or tonkatsu before i knew you could actually do it

btw i didnt put American mayo in my curry it was japanese mayo.. still tasted nasty
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Squeeky_Moonkin

I like jelly on my scrambled eggs and the usual ketchup on my mac n cheese.

rubymoonIII

i like to eat my chicken nuggets with ranch sauce sometimes
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

BrightHeart76

Reminds me of watching Laverne and Shirley when I was a kid.  Pepsi and Milk anyone?

My students have a gross combo in school....bran muffins iced with strawberry yogurt..it's disgusting.

My sister does Corned Beef dipped in Rice Wine Vinegar.

Me?  Did I mention the Bad Dog?  1/4 lb polish sausage stuffed with pepper jack wrapped in bacon and deep fried, then served on a bun...yeah that's weird but AWESOME
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Evelle

I like spaghetti sandwiches. Just cook up spaghetti like normal, put enough sauce on to give it taste but not make it runny and throw it on some bread. Enough carbs to kill a elephant but so good.