Wierd Food Combinations

Started by JohnnyAR, June 02, 2008, 08:05:39 PM

rude32

Considering on how many people are interested by the "Luther Burger" we should maybe think about having a gourmet race 4, and have it at someones house and make "Luther Burgers" for the competitors. Just an idea, not sure if we should go with it or not. Just some wishful thinking.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Emerge

wow...what a co-inky-dink...i just concocted something earlier tonight that i totally regret.

i had a bowl of day-old KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. i chucked in a sliced kielbasa in the bowl.

never again.

PyronIkari

Quote from: rude32 on June 10, 2008, 06:30:35 PM
Considering on how many people are interested by the "Luther Burger" we should maybe think about having a gourmet race 4, and have it at someones house and make "Luther Burgers" for the competitors. Just an idea, not sure if we should go with it or not. Just some wishful thinking.

I had something similar during an atlus bbq. All of the Atlus staff decided to have a bbq, so we bought a bunch of burgers, brats, hot dogs, donuts, and all the bbq stuff you normally get. So I got two jelly donuts, 2 burger patties, a brat cut in half length wise 6 strips of bacon wrapped around the burger patties and brats, an egg, 3 slices of cheese, and this "death" hot sauce(it wasn't THAT hot... probably like... a 9 on the Cluck U scale). Then I dipped it in mayo/ranch each bite.

rubymoonIII

candied rose petals
i used the recipe i found in "Gothic Lolita bible"
too sweet to eat but i put it in my tea made it taste a whole lot better
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

G.I.R

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 10, 2008, 10:41:29 PM
I had something similar during an atlus bbq. All of the Atlus staff decided to have a bbq, so we bought a bunch of burgers, brats, hot dogs, donuts, and all the bbq stuff you normally get. So I got two jelly donuts, 2 burger patties, a brat cut in half length wise 6 strips of bacon wrapped around the burger patties and brats, an egg, 3 slices of cheese, and this "death" hot sauce(it wasn't THAT hot... probably like... a 9 on the Cluck U scale). Then I dipped it in mayo/ranch each bite.

I am having chest pains just thinking about eating that.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: G.I.R on June 10, 2008, 10:51:26 PM

ditto
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

BrightHeart76

The kids came up with a new one today.  The whole TABLE was dipping their sour cream and onion Pringles into some nasty neon pink colored yogurt and eating it.  They say it was good.  This was bad enough..then one of the kids started putting it in his salad and eating it....oh my goodness...I nearly puked looking at this mix of Pringle and neon pink and salad...it was nasty.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 11, 2008, 04:13:24 PM
The kids came up with a new one today.  The whole TABLE was dipping their sour cream and onion Pringles into some nasty neon pink colored yogurt and eating it.  They say it was good.  This was bad enough..then one of the kids started putting it in his salad and eating it....oh my goodness...I nearly puked looking at this mix of Pringle and neon pink and salad...it was nasty.

Which school do teach at? What grade were those kids in?

rubymoonIII

goldfishes and M&Ms eaten together
:3 tastes like pocky
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

BrightHeart76

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 11, 2008, 04:19:54 PM

I teach at an elementary school in Reno, NV.  Right now it's summer program so there's a lot fewer kids...let's see that table was mostly 2nd graders...with stomachs of STEEL.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 11, 2008, 07:12:00 PM

I teach at an elementary school in Reno, NV.  Right now it's summer program so there's a lot fewer kids...let's see that table was mostly 2nd graders...with stomachs of STEEL.
they could be on fear factor
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Kazuko

I dip montery jack Cheese into my coffee then I spoon out while its in the melty gooey state the cheese and eat it

soooo damn delicous!

JohnnyAR

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 11, 2008, 07:18:47 PM

Damn! Little 2nd graders are crazy, lol.

Fear Factor is fake...

rude32

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 10, 2008, 10:59:41 PM
Quote from: G.I.R on June 10, 2008, 10:51:26 PM

ditto
ditto + orgasm.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

G.I.R

I one ate five year old baloney.   ;D

Gotta give Oscar Meyer credit for their packaging.  It kept the baloney in good condition in the freezer for the five years.  when it thawed out it was just fine.  No freezer burns and such.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 12, 2008, 11:23:40 AM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 11, 2008, 07:18:47 PM

Damn! Little 2nd graders are crazy, lol.

Fear Factor is fake...

i kno fear factor is fake ^_^
@Digitalberii <--Twitter