With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Yunri-Chan

Hi, can you put me under lolita!Hinata? Shippu Hina's my back-up for now in case I don't finish. ^^; Sankyuu~~
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

explosive_artist

I have some news, something has come up for me to switch from Deidara, to Akatsuki Sasuke
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Lady_Necromancer

I'm coming as many Naruto chars, but I would come either as Orochimaru or Hidan ^-^ Epsecially Oro if I can get my yellow cat eye lenses by then. Hidan if I can convince my girlfriend to make Kakuzu

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on September 07, 2008, 08:59:58 PM
OMG Naruto Caramelldansen? =o Must... go... @_X

Anyways, I need to take pictures with any and all Pimp Kakashis that go. x3 I love that cosplay idea. xD

And I don't mind being glomped, as long as you don't upset the skirt and/or high heels. x3
(That just gave away a lot of the cosplay, didn't it? xD)
What about Pimp Third Hokage?

midori-chaan

I DIDN'T GO LAST YEAR!!
To make up for my absence, I would like to be put down as Loli Gaara?
OHOHO IF THAT'S OKAY~
Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

JiiiWiz

Quote from: midori-chaan on September 14, 2008, 05:50:05 PM
I DIDN'T GO LAST YEAR!!
OHOHO IF THAT'S OKAY~

JOIN US LOLI NARU PPL D<
JOIN USSSS

:3 haha another loli naruto cosplayer is coming! yay!
"Please don't.."

midori-chaan

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on September 14, 2008, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: midori-chaan on September 14, 2008, 05:50:05 PM
I DIDN'T GO LAST YEAR!!
OHOHO IF THAT'S OKAY~

JOIN US LOLI NARU PPL D<
JOIN USSSS

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! ; D;D
I will JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN.

Totally. I want something heart-like related for Gaa-chan.
Like a rip-off Alice In Wonderland thing? Cept I still might keep his short hair, hee hee~

Reason I couldn't go last year was because I had no ride. NO LICENSE.
Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

Mister_E

You MIGHT want to take Pimp Kakashi off that list, I heard that he might be getting Married around Fanime time to Fem-Gaara.

I have not seen him since Fanime 2008 since he got a Job and has no time to College, I MIGHT see him soon to ask that.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Mister_E on September 21, 2008, 06:24:25 PM
You MIGHT want to take Pimp Kakashi off that list, I heard that he might be getting Married around Fanime time to Fem-Gaara.

I have not seen him since Fanime 2008 since he got a Job and has no time to College, I MIGHT see him soon to ask that.
....O.O...seriously?!
Tell him Congratulations! XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Mister_E

I'm not 100% sure that he's going to miss Fanime.

But I will, but I'll first smack him upside the head for missing Fanime, Fem-Rock lee will be there.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

iKuraudo

Alright, I decided now and I'm not going back on it. Thanks to my folks. I'm going as Akatsuki! Sasori - (Green Eyed)
My friend may not go to this gathering, she hasn't really told me anything just yet. Or even let me know her Cosplay for it.
Anyways, she's afraid of large groups, so I'm unsure if she's even going to be in it. But, I'll talk to her, since it was her idea that we go to the gathering. x3

Anyways, my cousin might be going to fanime and cosplay as a Naruto character. =P
Since my folks are uncertain if he's even going to come at all, don't put him on the list until we are sure. x3

THANKS!

BrightHeart76

sorry for all of the delays updating everyone.  I've been dealing with work, loss of funds at work, death of my cat and a million other things.  Things are STILL major crazy, but I'm going to start getting back on this in just a couple of days.

Kudo's to Myth who made an AMAZING banner for our gathering!

Looking forward to fanime already!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Yunri-Chan

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on September 14, 2008, 07:07:47 PM
JOIN US LOLI NARU PPL D<
JOIN USSSS

H-HOW ABOUT MEE ; O;

Quote from: Yunri-chan on September 09, 2008, 04:26:01 PM
Hi, can you put me under lolita!Hinata? Shippu Hina's my back-up for now in case I don't finish. ^^; Sankyuu~~

xDD
I'm bullying my friends into Naru!loli-ing for Fanime too. Aah, the powers of club presidency~
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

maeiounj39

I can be the orginal Sakura, but It depends on The Legend of Zelda Cosplay.  It may be on the same day anyway, so my choices are harder.

iKuraudo

How come I don't see my Sasori cosplay on the main list yet? O:
Anyways, I'm getting excited about the gathering. ^^;

explosive_artist

I actually meant Team Hawk Sasuke
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

blkriku

I'll be at Fanime as Killer Bee, the eight tailed Jinchuuriki. Depending on when the gathering is I will attend if it doesn't conflict with anything else.

error00004

:/ I'm just going to be a random Anbu
I might be a Naruto Anbu but...not sure..all I know is that I'll be an Anbu lol.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Lonelykangta

Quote from: blkriku on October 13, 2008, 01:21:54 PM
I'll be at Fanime as Killer Bee, the eight tailed Jinchuuriki. Depending on when the gathering is I will attend if it doesn't conflict with anything else.
nice, i really like KB, such a fun character, plus if you talk to yourself BONUS! lol
Forever lonely

Bai-MeiEr

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on September 14, 2008, 03:09:50 PM
Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on September 07, 2008, 08:59:58 PM
OMG Naruto Caramelldansen? =o Must... go... @_X

Anyways, I need to take pictures with any and all Pimp Kakashis that go. x3 I love that cosplay idea. xD

And I don't mind being glomped, as long as you don't upset the skirt and/or high heels. x3
(That just gave away a lot of the cosplay, didn't it? xD)
What about Pimp Third Hokage?

Haha, bring it on. x] I'll be trying to take pictures with any and all pimps that I see. b^^d

And sorry for all this changing around, BrightHeart, but my friend wants to see if she can pull off a Loli Haku this time around. :3 Thank you soo much for keeping all this organized, I know it's difficult. xD
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.