With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

TokenBlackGuy

Hey yo, by some luck since i was unable to track my package, i can now be an anbu full, Icosplayneji i may still need that headband i think mines kinda small. And tahnk you ROth but i think ill be alright. Thank you guys can't wait till tomorrow. My jaw muscles hurt from smiling to much right now.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

jackiemarie90

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on May 27, 2010, 12:47:22 PM
Hey yo, by some luck since i was unable to track my package, i can now be an anbu full, Icosplayneji i may still need that headband i think mines kinda small. And tahnk you ROth but i think ill be alright. Thank you guys can't wait till tomorrow. My jaw muscles hurt from smiling to much right now.

Yay I love it when things turn at good! ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

ruby19_4

OMG!! Today is the day for me. Im waiting for my brother to get here to pick me up. Im so excited.

roth14

Sure thing :). Glad everything worked out.

ICosplayNeji

I think you've confused me with someone else. I'd love to help, but I don't have an extra headband, sorry :(

somegirlkatie

Mm. Orangey goodness. Lol. The people in the salon were looking at me funny and asking me - is this for sure the color you wanted? (: But I like it, alot. I wore my headband on the ride back home and people in cars were looking at me like I belonged in the nut house.  ;D

roth14

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 27, 2010, 05:45:05 PM
Mm. Orangey goodness. Lol. The people in the salon were looking at me funny and asking me - is this for sure the color you wanted? (: But I like it, alot. I wore my headband on the ride back home and people in cars were looking at me like I belonged in the nut house.  ;D

Well you certainly belong with us :). TO THE NUT HOUSE!

BrightHeart76

I'm sitting here at the Hilton.  My badge on.  My awesome Swap Meet stuff in hand (got to see a few of you in the swap meet..hi again!) and just so thrilled to be here!  Wohoo!

The line for registration was long, hot and annoyingly loud.  But now that I have my badge it was totally worth it.   ;D

I have seen SO MANY Naruto Cosplayers randomly wandering the halls.  It's amazing really.

Hurry up guys!  You're missing all of the fun!  See 'ya soon!

@somegirlkatie: I know how you feel.  I used to dye mine BRIGHT pink every year...just because.  Everyone thought I was insane outside of the con.  But once I got here, everyone loved it.  I"m sure your hair looks amazing!!  8)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ICosplayNeji

EJAY420

TOKEN BLACK DUDE! LMAO! how can u confuse me with neji? lolz. it's all good. Hey Token, I got the headband. I'll take it with me on Friday night. PM me with ur info so we can KIT.
Most Impressive.

somegirlkatie

EEP! So, who wants to be the kind soul who takes lots of pictures friday and saturday and then upload them for me at the end of the day. -nudge nudge-

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 27, 2010, 10:36:37 PM
TOKEN BLACK DUDE! LMAO! how can u confuse me with neji? lolz. it's all good. Hey Token, I got the headband. I'll take it with me on Friday night. PM me with ur info so we can KIT.

sry I did confuse you two. I don't know how but I did. Few more hours till I leave for my awesome weekend. Team naruto

My Cosplay. TBA

BrightHeart76

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 27, 2010, 11:52:38 PM
EEP! So, who wants to be the kind soul who takes lots of pictures friday and saturday and then upload them for me at the end of the day. -nudge nudge-

LOL.  A lot of us take lots of pictures.  Mine won't be up until Tuesday at the earliest...but if you google / hunt photobucket / Youtube you might be surprised that a lot of stuff is already up.

Reg lines are HUGE again this morning.  LOTS and LOTS of Naruto cosplayers.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

ruby19_4

Im here!!!! Finally!! Long drive and pack in the car, which I can move freely. I got my badge. God...It took me 2 hours to finally got the badge. I decide to go to the Flow. My brother cant keep an eye for me, so minus well join the fun. WOOO...... FLOW HERE I COME. Im sad they dont want to do photoshoot. O well.

Brightheart...what time u start going to the line for Flow?

ruby19_4

O yea. Im at Sainte Claire. So I try not to go back to my room a lot.

ruby19_4

O yea. since this is my last one. Feel free to call me if you guys want. Its (650)346-0534.

BrightHeart76

@ruby.  I'm thinking I'll head to the line for FLOW around 2 or 3.  My sister wants to do opening ceremonies...but I'm thinking I might skip them for a better spot in line.  We'll see.   :D

Lots and lots of cosplayers.  WOW!  I was eating breakfast a little bit ago and an Orochimaru and a Sasuke went skipping by arm in arm.  It was awesome. 

Not a lot going on yet aside from hallway cosplay, but it's all gearing up.  Mic checks on Stage Zero, Artists setting up in artists alley, the line to get into the dealers room has already started. 

Reminder guys,  find me in line at the FLOW concert for your glow toys.  I can not believe I get to see FLOW in just a few hours.  Totally unbelievable!  WooHoo!!!  See y'all soon!

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 28, 2010, 09:58:35 AM
O yea. since this is my last one. Feel free to call me if you guys want. Its (650)346-0534.

your last one ???

Can you have pants with chains attached to them, like the pants were made that way ? any help real quick b4 i leave.

My Cosplay. TBA

ruby19_4

Actually no. My brother told me that it is the violation of weapon policy.