With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

EJAY420

Thank  to everyone who made this year's FANIME a total success! Thank you Brightheart for all ur hard work! I had fun! C U ALL IN 2011!
Most Impressive.

TokenBlackGuy

Had a blast, this years con was awesome, sweet that i was the only ANBU there so that i got the solo photo shoot lol.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

roth14

This year was freaking awesome. Can't wait for next year. :)

TokenBlackGuy

anyone noe where i can find photos of all the gathering and stuff.

My Cosplay. TBA

Cailany

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 31, 2010, 07:07:46 PM
The picnic was epic.  I really didn't expect that the UNO game would be so well accepted.  :)  Such fun getting to talk with people.  Put names to faces.
That game was so fun xD especially with the 6 or so people playing,
the hyuuga's could't win at all. Itachi kept making Sasuke draw cards or be skipped. and Tobi could hardly pay attention... >>
Oh so much fun ^^

Really hope to see all those shots from the gathering, some really nice ones in there

luluuxduplica1223

I was actually there xD I thought I might be too busy. I WAS going to be TenTen, but then I decided to be Hinata, so I was the Hinata with the Kiba. My jacket was open. But it was fun :D

I hope pictures of the gathering come up soon. :3
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

robina

i was supposed to do SNJ neji but lenses were very painful so i showed up as tsunade... i got lots of pics and i'll upload them as soon as i can!

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Cailany on May 31, 2010, 08:47:28 PM
The picnic was epic.  I really didn't expect that the UNO game would be so well accepted.  :)  Such fun getting to talk with people.  Put names to faces.
the hyuuga's could't win at all. Itachi kept making Sasuke draw cards or be skipped. and Tobi could hardly pay attention... >>
Oh so much fun ^^

Really hope to see all those shots from the gathering, some really nice ones in there

GAH! Uno WAS fun . . . even though I totally failed at it ;D lol

AH MAN. My legs and feet hurt SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAD :P This was an EPIC WIN of a con though :D I am SO glad to have met you all and had so much fun! This was one of the best Gatherings of the con for me! You all made my first Fanime and Naruto Gathering very memorable, THANKS! I'll definitely be back next year <3

TokenBlackGuy

Hecks Yes, made my very first cosplay very awesome. Imma trying and be more than one cosplay for 2011. Can't wait till then even though Fanime just ended. Imma try and get to another con if possible.

Can't wait for the gathering pics !!!! ANBU POWER!

My Cosplay. TBA

Eeri-chan

I got home a little after four today and drew a crying Rock Lee on my little white board. I'm so sad it's over, but it was so much fun! I cannot even begin to say how great this year's Fanime was! I cannot wait for next year!!! I'm uploading the pictures from the con right now (so far I'm at 384 of 860).

Everyone was so great! My legs are so tired from posing for drunken fist and my voice is totally dead from all the exuberant shouting I did! But seriously, everyone, thank you for the best Fanime I've been to yet!!! :) I'll try and get my pictures from the gathering up as soon as possible! I'm probably gonna crash though right after all the pictures have uploaded on my computer though, so it'll be a day or so!

ruby19_4

I had so much fun. I sure got busy this year. Thank you so much, roth and brightheart. My brother told me that his gf want to go again for fanime next year, so we might go again. I dont know what will happen, but I really thank you so much. I had so much fun. If I do come back again, I will help you more brightheart. And I hope I dont have to babysit that time.

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

Eeri-chan

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on June 01, 2010, 10:49:26 AM
Found a photo of the female Rock Lee

http://aphaestus.deviantart.com/art/FanimeCon-2010-090-166042499?qj=1&q=boost:popular+max_age:72h+Fanime+2010&qo=388

Gai Sensei and Kekashi Sensei

http://gardengirl59.deviantart.com/art/Fanime-2010-07-166039957?qj=2&q=boost:popular+max_age:72h+Fanime+2010&qo=671

And found one of the gathering, still looking fora front shot and one of my soloness

gathering shot from left side, or is it right side....whatever here it is.
http://necaraphiliac.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qujc7

Oh my goodness. >_< My face. haha. Damn, but all that "achoo-ing" made my voice so dead. But it was totally worth it.

And ohmywizardgod that picture of Gai-sensei and Kakashi-sensei! I'm so sad I missed that!!!!!!!!!! :( It's such a great picture of them!!!

BrightHeart76

I copied this from BSaphire's photo list.  I LOVE how the group photo and the Dead photo came out.  :)

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/183300/

My photos will be posted...eventually. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eliteslayer

Thanks for organizing this, BrightHeart! I had a great time. Glad we got to do the dead characters photo, that was fun. (Remember: every time an Akatsuki member removes his robe, he's gonna die in that battle.)

Probably should have positioned myself closer to the front of the photoshoots, I can barely see myself most of the time. Still, I was the only Kakuzu there, so at least I can identify myself. Mad props to the Hidan as well; thanks for being a good sport about us beating the crap out of each other.

Sorry I couldn't stick around for the picnic, I needed a little time between the Naruto gathering and the Cosplay Battles. Next time, tho'.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eeri-chan

Man, I'm so sad that I didn't get to see that one Kakashi-sensei. He was so good!

But all the photos came out great! I can't wait for next year!

BrightHeart, you did a great job organizing!!! Thank you so much! I'm still working on getting my photos up. I took so many, and my friends also need to get some photos put up. I'm still working on getting rid of the blurry photos and turning them around and other editing things. But I'll post a link once they are up!

Snorcat

Oh so much fun ^^

Haha, Uno was pretty fun, especially when we got those squishy rings involved! xD I think I may have gotten the most stuck in Neji's hair :D
By that point I had to take my Deidara wig off though, it was killing my head xP

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Snorcat on June 01, 2010, 05:25:35 PM
Oh so much fun ^^

Haha, Uno was pretty fun, especially when we got those squishy rings involved! xD I think I may have gotten the most stuck in Neji's hair :D
By that point I had to take my Deidara wig off though, it was killing my head xP

>:( That Shikamaru was aiming the rings into my noodles! And at my head lol ;D

Cailany

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on June 01, 2010, 05:42:06 PM
Quote from: Snorcat on June 01, 2010, 05:25:35 PM
The picnic was epic.  I really didn't expect that the UNO game would be so well accepted.  :)  Such fun getting to talk with people.  Put names to faces.
Oh so much fun ^^

>:( That Shikamaru was aiming the rings into my noodles! And at my head lol ;D

Itachi kept getting them in my cloak >.< at least you could get them out xD

My favorite images i got. ? Vs. Ninjas
The images I got of the different people Zetsu ate(orochi,iruka etc) was awesome too xD

BrightHeart76

Gotta love Ninjas vs Storm Troopers.  Makes the nerd in me happy.  lol.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.