With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

Hi Everyone!

I finally got a chance to update.  Sorry for such a long delay.  Things have been crazy around here, but that's not an excuse to put you guys off.  Hope you can forgive me.  I'll be more attentive from now on.

I'm very excited by this update.  Lots of great cosplays!  I'm getting excited to see the gathering this year.  :)

explosive_artist and blkriku, I really debated where to put your cosplays.  While they are part of the Shippuden story, they haven't shown up in the anime yet (that I'm aware of).  I chose to put you under Manga / Artbook.  If you would prefer that I move you to the Shippuden group let me know and I'll move you.   :)

My next step is to start the poll regarding WHEN the gathering should be.  I've heard rumors that Masquerade will be on Saturday again this year, so I don't want a late gathering since it might cause problems.  I also don't want it too early in the day because I want to make sure people are awake.  Really think about it before you vote, please.

Speaking of voting...  Far be it from me to push my politics on you.  However, if you are registered to vote on November 4th please do it!  So many people who can vote don't take the time.  Go out and vote if you can! 

Done with my soap box.  Keep talking guys!  Can't wait for Fanime this year!!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

GomenNasaiPro

I was there last year as a random anbu.

I'm gonna be kakashi or young kakashi this year

Myth

Oh! I forgot to mention that my friend is coming as SnJ Deidara. :D We're gonna be togethers. < 33

blkriku

Ya, I don't think it right to put us under art since we are actual characters, maybe you can make a new category thats called future characters or something like that? or maybe you could split up manga and art. at this point it doesnt really matter. once more ppl sign up you can decide on it

iKuraudo

Can you please just take off my Kakashi and Gaara ones? (I'm no longer doing them)
I will be doing just Sasori. :3

Sora

That is such a tough decision. What time, huh? Wow, I have no clue either...
"Don't give me any orders."

InsaneChan

I plan to be there as ANBU Sakura ^^ I'm really excited about it!
Love. Life. fANIME.

clawmaster

I be there as naruto TJ! wooot! ^^b

and if i see any tj hinatas......u might prepare for a glomp XP

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Dragon Ninja

@clawmaster-I'm also going as TJ Naruto, could you give me some helpful tips on how to make his headband?

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

JiiiWiz

Wah dang it. >.< I won't be walking around as the rainbow mask tobi sadly :[ I will only be Snj lolita deidara for the gathering and be younger deidara or konan, walking around the con. So yeah, D: Maybe next year I will be tobi :D I won't have to make his armor parts anyway. See you all next year! Jamata ne.

"Please don't.."

BrightHeart76

Updated again!  YAY!!

We have our first event listed.  GomenNasaiPro had a great idea to get together a group of people for Formal Naruto Attire.  Trying to get people to pull something together and take our group to the Black and White Ball.  Awesome fun for everyone!  Join in!

I'm a little surprised at the poll results so far!  I had a lot of complaints last year that having the Gathering at noon was too early.  So far, noon is winning in the polls.  Hmm...goes to show you that I don't know everything.  :)  I'll keep the poll up for a couple of months so we get a lot of responses.  BSaphire usually doesn't even accept schedules until January.

Keep up the good work guys.  We're half way there, 6 months 'till Fanime.  (That makes me happy AND sad at the same time)

Later days!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Bai-MeiEr

Eek, I'm sooo sorry to constantly be making so many changes to the list like this, BrightHeart, but I'm afraid my friend won't be able to do Loli Sasuke this time around. :3
And in addition, I think you forgot to take my friend off for regular Haku when you put her up for Loli Haku. ^^;
Thank you so much for all this! ^^ *tackleglompsquish*
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

luluuxduplica1223

Hello ^^ Sorry but, can you take me off for Shippuden Sakura and Tenten. I'm gonna be pre-shippuden Sakura.

:) It looks like this gatherings gonna be big. Maybe bigger than last year.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

GomenNasaiPro

I think the 2009 Naruto gathering will be bigger because or the original gathering and the Black and white ball gathering

JiiiWiz

You can sign me up in the second naruto gathering lol :P I might be either formal konan like last year or just deidara in a tux. Haha. Not sure...
As it gets closer, I'll figure it out ^^ I am so excited!
This is definately going to be a bigger gathering than last year.
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

And just a picture I took last gathering :P Just for smiles.~

"Please don't.."

GomenNasaiPro

yes there's gonna be a new Kakashi next year ;)

Lonelykangta

Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on November 10, 2008, 12:23:27 AM
Eek, I'm sooo sorry to constantly be making so many changes to the list like this, BrightHeart, but I'm afraid my friend won't be able to do Loli Sasuke this time around. :3
And in addition, I think you forgot to take my friend off for regular Haku when you put her up for Loli Haku. ^^;
Thank you so much for all this! ^^ *tackleglompsquish*
omg loli haku meets SnJ haku (my new costume, sorta), twill be fun this year
Forever lonely

GomenNasaiPro

Does anyone want to help spread the word to all Naruto fans about the Formal Naruto gathering at the Black and White Ball.

- Thanks

JiiiWiz

Ah....Idk. I really think the gathering should start at 1 or 2 pm :( It gives time for Naruto cosplayers to gather up. But whatever the Naruto cosplay community decides, I'll go with it anyway. Just thought I'd give my opinion.~
"Please don't.."