With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

A quote from Wikipedia (bold added by me) :

"Spirit gum is an adhesive, made mostly of SDA Alcohol 35A (the solvent, or "spirit") and resin (the adhesive, or "gum"), used for affixing prosthetic applications. It has been known to cause allergies in some people, but nevertheless remains in wide use. Spirit gum is also used as a theatrical adhesive to apply wigs, beards, and other costume prosthetics. It is also used in the cosmetic industry to adhere lacefront wigs, which are wigs that are made out of lace that give an appearance that the hair is coming out of the head. It is also used in LARPing and Cosplaying to adhere things to one's body, such as gems and ear tips."
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ruby19_4

o I c. lol. k. I will give it a try. Thx.

BrightHeart76

Glad to be of help!   ;D

The following is a rant containing spoilers from the recent manga.  Please don't scroll over the black bars unless you know what has happened or don't care about spoilers.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK..now that I have that out of my system.  Hope everyone is recovering well from Fanime 2009.  What are you guys doing with your postcon energy?  Today was my first day of summer break, so I spent the day filling out job applications.  :)

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eliteslayer

I had a pretty similar reaction to the chapter, although I'm glad to see that at the very least, he didn't forget about a few characters from before this whole disastrous arc started. (Not too fond of how this whole arc's been going, but that's just me.)

But at least the anime fillers are finally over.

Anyways, I've just been dealing with college and approaching finals since returning from Fanime. So much to do, so little motivation. Got a major case of the "Blehs," if that makes any sense. Hope everyone else is doing well.

(And, just to be clear, I have every intent on returning to Fanime 2010 as Kakuzu again, as long as I don't make a new costume or something happens to make me completely give up on the series before then. Seems unlikely, so you can expect me to be there.)
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 05, 2009, 11:26:32 PM
Glad to be of help!   ;D

The following is a rant containing spoilers from the recent manga.  Please don't scroll over the black bars unless you know what has happened or don't care about spoilers.

I second this motion. Or at least just say everyone but him.

explosive_artist

GOing as Team Hawk Sasuke
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

ruby19_4

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj380/ruby19_4/

sry. It took me a while to put all those pic on the photobucket. Well I got some pic here.

Dragon Ninja

I'll return again and I'll be Shippuden Naruto again.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

Hi guys.  Sorry I haven't updated to first post yet.  I've had some health problems and my mind just hasn't been in the right place to really get things rolling yet.  Rest assured it's a temporary thing and I'll pull the first post together in the next few weeks.   ;D  I even have a surprise in store...if I can work it out...but that'll take some serious time.

explosive_artist ~ Do you have friends joining you?  Are you doing a specific member of Team Hawk?  Let me know. 

Thanks to everyone for posting pictures!  Keep it going! 

Later!

ruby19_4

Awww....brightheart. Dont hurry. Take your time. It best to get better first. I dont mind waiting. After all its about a year to be there.

Dragon Ninja

Good news! Naruto Shippuden is coming to DVD here in America this fall.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

ruby19_4

BrightHeart76

Hi all!

Feeling much better.  My asthma got really out of control after Fanime, finally feeling a bit better.  Thanks for your patience.   ;D

I've updated the list.  We're up to 10 people already, not a bad start if I do say so myself. 

My surprise is in the works, but we probably won't have it ready for a few months...wait and see.  :D

Keep talking, looking forward to a great summer!

AnimeFans4Yaoi

If I can figure out how to register online before the prices sky-rocket my cosplay group will be going again this yr with more people! Mostly Naruto of course^^

Panda Cosplay's:
Temari Of The Sand(Naruto)
Freya(Chobits)
Lolita Sakura Haruno(Naruto)

Neko's Cosplays:
Hinata Hyuga(Naruto)
Chi(Chobits)
-Currently still working on her thrid cosplay-

Usagi's Cosplays:
-Currently Unknown-

Mama-San's Cosplays:
Lust(FMA)
Tsuande(Naruto)

Chichi-San's Cosplays:
Greed(FMA)

UchihaNeko's Cosplay:
Uchiha Sasuke(Naruto)
Ristuka(Loveless)
-Currently unknown-

BrightHeart76

Quote from: AnimeFans4Yaoi on June 22, 2009, 09:04:41 PM
If I can figure out how to register online before the prices sky-rocket my cosplay group will be going again this yr with more people! Mostly Naruto of course^^

I'm actually pretty good about keeping up to date with Pre-Registration and hotel reservations.  I'm responsible for making sure my whole group gets set as early as possible and as soon as possible every year.  I can post on here when things open up if you all are interested. 

I'll add you guys to list next time I update.  Is Panda going to do Temari or GothLoli Sakura at the Gathering?  I don't want to post her twice.  If she changes her mind later on I can always change it. 

Happy to have you!  Here's to another awesome year of Fanime with another amazing Naruto Gathering!  (We shouldn't have to contend with the "witnesses" this year!!!)

Tabbychan

Hullo there<3 I'll be back as Hinata shippuden:P (I'm the one with a pony tailxD) I has fixed my Jacket so my cosplay will look a little nicer instead of a crayon colored mess woo hoo!:]

explosive_artist

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 15, 2009, 09:56:16 AM
Quote from: explosive_artist on May 14, 2009, 09:15:42 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on May 14, 2009, 03:05:32 AM
I want candy!!! =^_^=

Bubblegum and taffy, skip to the sweetshop with my sweeheart sandy. lolz
XD How did you know I was a hardcore ATHF fan. XD

What can I say? I'm psychic
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

AnimeFans4Yaoi

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 22, 2009, 11:58:24 PM
Quote from: AnimeFans4Yaoi on June 22, 2009, 09:04:41 PM

I'm actually pretty good about keeping up to date with Pre-Registration and hotel reservations.  I'm responsible for making sure my whole group gets set as early as possible and as soon as possible every year.  I can post on here when things open up if you all are interested. 

I'll add you guys to list next time I update.  Is Panda going to do Temari or GothLoli Sakura at the Gathering?  I don't want to post her twice.  If she changes her mind later on I can always change it. 

Happy to have you!  Here's to another awesome year of Fanime with another amazing Naruto Gathering!  (We shouldn't have to contend with the "witnesses" this year!!!)

Thank you^^

Panda will be going to the gathering as Temari I believe, if she can get a wig in time. If not then Lolita Sakura will be her cosplay at the gathering, she should know by next month...^^

PinkHairSasuke

You can put me down for PTS Sasuke again and Super Sasuke for the original idea section.

BrightHeart76

Updated again guys!   8)

sasukeuchiha92 ~ PTS can mean Post Time Skip or Pre Time Skip.  Which do you plan to be?  I would usually think you mean Post Time Skip, but your cosplay the last few years has been Pre Time Skip. Help!  Also, is Super Sasuke a different person?  Or do you want me to put you down as Super Sasuke in the original ideas area?  I'm still not feeling 100%, excuse my confusion.

Hope all is going well for you guys.  Keep chatting!  Go get some sun this weekend!