With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Dragon Ninja

I'll come, and I'll go as Shippuuden Naruto.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

PinkHairSasuke

I have recruited another Naruto Cosplayer! My sister will be going as Konohamaru! How will Konohamaru be included in the photo part?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 12, 2008, 08:13:18 AM
I have recruited another Naruto Cosplayer! My sister will be going as Konohamaru! How will Konohamaru be included in the photo part?

I'll add your sister the next time I update.  It'll be cool to have a Konohamaru!  I don't know if Konohamaru will fit into any specific group (I suppose we could do a student and teacher photo) but we'll have to wait and see what the group looks like closer to fanime.  If nothing else Konohamaru should definately be in the group photo and I'm sure a lot of people will want their pictures with Konohamaru (Third Hokage and Naruto's come to mind first). 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Kuwabara

Well 2008 was my first year going to a con and i found out one thing that i must cosplay next year no matter what lol It looked so fun and if i get everything together I'll be comming as Maito Gai! So sign me up please :D

PinkHairSasuke

P.S
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 12, 2008, 02:49:28 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 12, 2008, 08:13:18 AM

I'll add your sister the next time I update.  It'll be cool to have a Konohamaru!  I don't know if Konohamaru will fit into any specific group (I suppose we could do a student and teacher photo) but we'll have to wait and see what the group looks like closer to fanime.  If nothing else Konohamaru should definately be in the group photo and I'm sure a lot of people will want their pictures with Konohamaru (Third Hokage and Naruto's come to mind first). 

Ok cool ^_^

P.S. everyone Im organizing the Pirates vs Ninjas Gathering for 2009 So Pleze check out the topic! Thnx!

Phantom Roxas

I hope to go as Gaara again. People liked me this year!

PinkHairSasuke

I just felt like telling everyone my friend who's going as Shippuden Sakura is a guy O.O! So its Man-ura LOL ^_^

brie

I'm excited for the next Naruto gathering, this year was so much fun!! (:
I'll be going as Genin (younger) Kiba again. I hope that little Hinata comes back because she was so adorable! *___*

Phantom Roxas

I had so much fun tormenting her...

JiiiWiz

Lol! The little chibi hina was so kawaii! I hope to see that little naruto too....and that chibi gaara. They were cute ^^ The konohamaru this year was the best I've seen o_o like...EVER lol.

EDIT: Uhm, instead of Konan, can you put me down as SnJ Lolita Deidara instead ^_^? And my friend will be going as SnJ Lolita Itachi :D put us down please lol.
Oh and maybe our guy friends will be HnJ naruto girls. HnJ=Hunk no jutsu btw~
But yeah, SnJ Llita Itachi and Deidara are coming next year!
With maybe a surprising entrance :D
"Please don't.."

Yukari Kaiba

You can add me as a maybe for Deidara (i'll have the cosplay done, its just if ill have time to make it to the gathering).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BrightHeart76

Just finished updates.  I'm really excited to see how this year will turn out.   ;D

For now I'm keeping the "maybe's" listed like everyone else.  Let me know if you decide not to go and I will take your name off. I hope everyone is able to make it!

Have a great week! See you guys around.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Phantom Roxas

Oh, when I said Gaara, I forgot to say Shippuuden. I hope I can get more pictures of me next year.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on June 22, 2008, 06:20:52 PM
Oh, when I said Gaara, I forgot to say Shippuuden. I hope I can get more pictures of me next year.

Fixed.   ;D

Haruko

I went to Fanime this year but couldn't show up for the gathering, got sick the day of it. :( I'll show up next year, as Konan! (hopefully)

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Myth on June 07, 2008, 08:53:46 AM
HOLY CHEESEBALLS I'M SO GOING. 83 And I'm also gonna cosplay as Tobi again. :D
OH OH OH!!1
I WOULD FRICKEN LOVE TO MAKE A BANNER FOR THE NARUTO GATHERINGG!!!!1 8DDD
I have a gallery at deviantart is you want to check it out! The link is on my profile. =DDD

Ha!  I got that same picture of you!  I was the Shippuden Tenten with the giant scroll if you didn't see me at the gathering. :3 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Amelia Seyruun

I was the ShippudenTenten with the giant pillow scroll.  I posed with the Team Gai group.  I've been thinking about switching to Shippuden Hinata as everyone already knows me as Tenten and I've cosplayed her way too many times. DX

I dunno my plans yet but honestly I wanna work on Hinata and give Tenten a break. 

"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

fanime_lo-ve

I was there for the 2008 gathering and I'll be back again next year as well. I post all my pictures on you-tube.

I won't be cosplaying from Naruto, but I'll bring the fun. ( the "fun: meaning my portable cd player again.) WIth hopefully all new songs!

Incase some of you did check out some of the other cosplay slide shows, my udersname on you-tube is Kyoyama01anna. = ) I was the one posting all of the clips.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Mister_E

Sign my buddy Pimp Kakashi up.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Phantom Roxas

Can anyone find a picture of me? I was the "tall and skinny" Gaara.