With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

PinkHairSasuke

Can u guys send me any pics u find of me maybe? I was the Sasuke who didnt have the right hair style LOL!

BrightHeart76

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 24, 2008, 04:49:43 PM
Can u guys send me any pics u find of me maybe? I was the Sasuke who didnt have the right hair style LOL!

I have this one.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on June 24, 2008, 04:27:51 PM
Can anyone find a picture of me? I was the "tall and skinny" Gaara.

I think I might have it in my Photobucket...
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Phantom Roxas

I checked the one under your name. That's not me. I was a Shippuuden Gaara, but my hair wasn't red.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on June 25, 2008, 03:47:00 PM
I checked the one under your name. That's not me. I was a Shippuuden Gaara, but my hair wasn't red.

My bad!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Bai-MeiEr

Hopefully I'll be able to go as a modified ANBU. ^^

My friend is probably going as a Loli Akatsuki (no specific character), and another is planning for Loli Sasuke. ;)
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on June 26, 2008, 01:07:58 PM

My friend is probably going as a Loli Akatsuki (no specific character), and another is planning for Loli Sasuke. ;)

Oh my, that's awesome! o.o I am srsly taking your guy's pics XD
"Please don't.."

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 24, 2008, 05:03:07 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 24, 2008, 04:49:43 PM

I have this one.

I look so ugly cuz im not paying attention >.<

iKuraudo

My friend is going to be a Akatsuki character, but as to whom.. she hasn't got that far yet.

As for me, Kakashi. Regular version. I don't care how over cosplayed he is.  I'm still doing it. :D
We decided to go to the gathering together.

BrightHeart76

Updated!  People who are maybes are listed on the page with everyone else.  If you would like to me change your character or remove you in the future just let me know.   ;D

Based on the large number of Lolita Inspired Naruto Cosplayers I'm hearing from already I've created a sub category in the creative cosplay area for Lolita Inspired Naruto Cosplays.  If things continue this way we should take a Naruto-Lolita Group picture at the gathering.  It'll be neat to see all of your different interpretations.   :D

We still have 11 months until Fanime '09.  (That sounds so depressing.) However, I think now is a good time to start thinking of events and things we want to see happen at the Gathering this year.  We had some problems getting all of the events running last year, so lets really do something fun this year.  Thanks to fanime_lo-ve for offering to bring the CD player, that would be fantastic! 

As always PM me or IM me if you have any questions or if I made a mistake.  Keep posting on the thread too!

Later days!

BrightHeart76/ Lady Tsunade/ Chrissy
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

yamaneko

May come this year as Sakura (artbook version) ^^ Still haven't decided yet, though D: So many choices, only one new cosplay per year! Dx
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

iKuraudo

At the Gathering, when it comes time.
I will be a green-eyed Kakashi.
I thought I should point that out a way ahead of time..

Phantom Roxas

Seriously, no one can find a picture of a brown-haired Shippuuden Gaara with no gourd? I'd think that would really stand up.

yamaneko

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on June 30, 2008, 10:58:19 AM
Seriously, no one can find a picture of a brown-haired Shippuuden Gaara with no gourd? I'd think that would really stand up.

If you're looking for pictures of yourself, I suggest looking either on ACP (www.acparadise.com) or epii.info if you saw Spooky.
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on June 30, 2008, 10:58:19 AM

is this you?
http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/SlrSparks/Fanime%2008/?action=view&current=fanime20083074.jpg

Phantom Roxas

Sadly, no. I was wearing the red outfit.

Dragon Ninja

I need some help. I need the long black headband that Naruto wears in Part2/Shippuuden. Now, my plan is to purchase an already made headband and harvest it for the metal plate and attach it to a custom made headband. My question is how do I remove the plate and attach it a new headband? Also, what material should I use to make the headband and pattern and where do I find the material needed?

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Tabbychan

Hey Naruto peoples ^^ for 2009 I'll be there as Tsunade and My sister((LuluuxDuplica1223)) will be Shippuden Sakura!=3

Bai-MeiEr

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on June 26, 2008, 04:27:47 PM
Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on June 26, 2008, 01:07:58 PM

Oh my, that's awesome! o.o I am srsly taking your guy's pics XD

^^ Thanks; I'll be watching out for you too!

And a brief edit; my friend changed her mind, so instead of Loli Akatsuki she's going as Haku and her dad will be Zabuza. ^^; Thanks!
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

Druix

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on June 24, 2008, 10:15:07 AM

*spazz* Aww, that's my Neji and my Lee!!   =D =D =D!!!

^^; *cough* anyway....I wil DEFINATELY be there!!! As Sasuke!! Although as of right now i don't know which version.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)