With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Druix on July 14, 2008, 12:02:10 AM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on June 24, 2008, 10:15:07 AM

*spazz* Aww, that's my Neji and my Lee!!   =D =D =D!!!

^^; *cough* anyway....I wil DEFINATELY be there!!! As Sasuke!! Although as of right now i don't know which version.

You know Tenten likes to watch. >.> <.<

Anyhoo!  It's settled.  I'm going as Shippuden Hinata for next year. =D
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Phantom Roxas

^^; *cough* anyway....I wil DEFINATELY be there!!! As Sasuke!! Although as of right now i don't know which version.

You could try Hawkatsuki Sasuke, that would be cool.

I hope to didn't spoil anything to anyone.

userpay

So how do you guys feel that dattebayo has stopped subbing for naruto shippuden?

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on July 01, 2008, 06:55:02 PM
I need some help. I need the long black headband that Naruto wears in Part2/Shippuuden. Now, my plan is to purchase an already made headband and harvest it for the metal plate and attach it to a custom made headband. My question is how do I remove the plate and attach it a new headband? Also, what material should I use to make the headband and pattern and where do I find the material needed?
Me personally, with the headband I have, I would use good old-fashioned scissors to get rid of most the material. Cut as close to the material as you can, or you can try to rip it off; I'm not sure how strongly it is attatched.
You do not really need a pattern, just a long rectanulgar piece of material. Which can be found at Beverly's, or Joanne's, or any other fabric/craft store. To reattch I would use fabric glue/adhesive. Possibly velcro if they have any adhesive kind, but it depends on how heavy the metal part is...>.>...
I don't know if this helps any, but good luck with whatever you decide to do! ^__^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Otaking007

XD fancy meeting you here.

BrightHeart76

Hi guys,

Sorry I havent' updated in a while.  There's been a lot going on here and I haven't had it in me to update the list.  Long story short I'm on a new medication for my anxiety and it's messing with my head.  I have a hard time keeping my concentration up enough to update the list. 

This should be short term, and I will update the list come hell or high water in the next week or so. 

I just figured I'd let everyone know that I have not forgotten this gathering.  I just want to make sure I do my best work for you all, and right now I can't do that.

Thank you for your patience.  Talk to you soon!

Chrissy / Tsunade / BrightHeart76
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Lonelykangta

hmm ill be going as Aoba this year, hes so cool, and i hope they explain him more then just hes a genjutsu user >>

Forever lonely

Sora

2009 Naruto gathering...this year's was awesome. I was only sad that I wasn't in it. However, I will be in it for the 2009 one.

My cosplay: chuunin exam Sasuke.
"Don't give me any orders."

Druix

Quote from: Lonelykangta on July 20, 2008, 10:52:50 PM
hmm ill be going as Aoba this year, hes so cool, and i hope they explain him more then just hes a genjutsu user >>

Duuuuuude!!! Awesome!! Aoba is great XD I can't wait to see you!

ShadowRoxas - "hawkatsuki"....XD That is an AWESOME word. I am SO using that from now on!!

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Phantom Roxas

Quote from: Druix on July 21, 2008, 03:20:52 AM
Quote from: Lonelykangta on July 20, 2008, 10:52:50 PM

Duuuuuude!!! Awesome!! Aoba is great XD I can't wait to see you!

ShadowRoxas - "hawkatsuki"....XD That is an AWESOME word. I am SO using that from now on!!

Why, thank you! I coined it ever since I saw Chapter 408.

fanime_lo-ve

hey! can you please put me down as an anbu for Naruto gathering 2009? I'm not sure what village I'll be from yet, but I try tp figure that out by the end of the year. 2008 was so much fun, I just had t be part of next years gathering. I took a lot of pictures at the gathering... I can only hope that next year will be just as fun since I plan to actually be a part of all the action. = )

Pictures I took at Fanime 2008- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPREjSEriw
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lonelykangta

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on July 24, 2008, 09:09:16 AM
hey! can you please put me down as an anbu for Naruto gathering 2009? I'm not sure what village I'll be from yet, but I try tp figure that out by the end of the year. 2008 was so much fun, I just had t be part of next years gathering. I took a lot of pictures at the gathering... I can only hope that next year will be just as fun since I plan to actually be a part of all the action. = )

sweet you have a picture of me (male haku), first one ive seen ever ><
Forever lonely

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Lonelykangta on July 24, 2008, 08:09:41 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on July 24, 2008, 09:09:16 AM

sweet you have a picture of me (male haku), first one ive seen ever ><

What can I say, I try. X3  Next year I'll try to take my camera where ever I may venture. I really wish I remembered to take it to the Bleach Gathering. T_T oh the pain!
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

BrightHeart76

Sorry for the long wait.  We're updated again.  Wow!  40 cosplayers already!  This is going to be a great year for the Naruto Gathering!!   ;D

Druix - I put you under Shippuden even though you said you weren't sure which version of Sasuke you wanted to do.  Your avatar was Shippuden so I went with that.  Let me know if I need to change that later on. 

Lonelykangta - I put Aoba in the first group because I'm not familiar with the character or what part of the series he originates in.  Let me know if he should go somewhere else. 

We've got a really well rounded group of cosplayers this year.  I think this is going to be fantastic! 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Lonelykangta

no its fine, he looks the same throughout the anime/manga (all 3 times you see him ><)
Forever lonely

explosive_artist

Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Sora

A friend will be Shippuden Naru. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

JiiiWiz

Quote from: explosive_artist on July 27, 2008, 10:36:38 PM

-cough- >_> Beware, someone might glomp you -cough-

XDDD
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

XDDD

Oh and Ms.BrightHeart? You can take down the HnJ Naruto Girls cause my friends won't be able to make it D:
"Please don't.."

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on July 30, 2008, 08:56:03 PM

XDDD

Oh and Ms.BrightHeart? You can take down the HnJ Naruto Girls cause my friends won't be able to make it D:

Dude, I remember you! D: 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"