With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

PinkHairSasuke

fanime_lo-ve

is it illegal to glomp now? what has the world come toooooooo! (T___T)/
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

JiiiWiz

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on August 04, 2008, 02:45:48 PM

I've heard glomp signs weren't allowed o_o BUT WHAT? WE CAN'T GLOMP?! D8
"Please don't.."

BrightHeart76

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on August 04, 2008, 03:52:06 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on August 04, 2008, 02:45:48 PM

I've heard glomp signs weren't allowed o_o BUT WHAT? WE CAN'T GLOMP?! D8

No Glomping is not illegal.  You can Glomp as much as you like.  Just ask the person first.

My request was that you keep the Glomp talk down in here because a lot of people don't like to be glomped and I don't want to scare people off from the Gathering.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sora

I agree. Has the list been updated?
"Don't give me any orders."

explosive_artist

Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

JiiiWiz

Ahhh I am so excited! I basically got all the materials I need to make my cosplays for fanime and the naruto gathering. Just need to start making it.~
Uber excited indeed!
^-^
"Please don't.."

BrightHeart76

Quote from: explosive_artist on August 06, 2008, 11:58:07 PM
Quote from: Edward Elric on August 06, 2008, 11:43:46 PM
I agree. Has the list been updated?

ditto

I last updated the list on July 27.  I'll probably update again this weekend.  I'll probably start updating every weekend starting in October or November.  Summer is just too busy.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JiiiWiz

Yeah XD My friends who were going to dress up as HnJ Naruto girls...won't be showing up D: So yeah, you can take them down XD

Oh and sadly, me and my friend itachi won't be doing the weird entrance thing. It would take a lot of time and to much distraction to the gathering, so yeah, we are just going there and be 'normal' :D

I'll also be walking around the con in younger deidara later and also rainbow mask tobi XDD Yay for randomness! Naruto Gathering ftw!
"Please don't.."

Phantom Roxas

Rainbow Mask Tobi? I gotta see that!

Myth

HELLU GOOD PEOPLE. I haven't been on in like, forever. DX YES, I am still in the process of making the banner. :3 I haven't forgotten. I shall get it done!!
ALSO. Instead of just Tobi, mark me down for SnJ Tobi. ;DDD Heheh. Yeah. Me and my friend are going as Tobi and Deidara SnJ.
RAINBOW MASK TOBI. I'LL NEED TO GLOMP YOU. o3o;

BrightHeart76

Hi Guys! 

We're updated!  I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated, things have been crazy.   :D  Gotta love Summer.   ;D

Not much to say this time around.  I plan to set up a survey for what time of day to hold the Gathering late next month or early October.  Let me know if you have any preferences in advance.

Also, if you have any ideas for events or games please feel free to bring them up.

Talk to you all soon!

Chrissy / BrightHeart76 / Tsunade

Phantom Roxas

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on August 20, 2008, 09:18:24 PM
Hi Guys! 

We're updated!  I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated, things have been crazy.   :D  Gotta love Summer.   ;D

Not much to say this time around.  I plan to set up a survey for what time of day to hold the Gathering late next month or early October.  Let me know if you have any preferences in advance.

Also, if you have any ideas for events or games please feel free to bring them up.

Talk to you all soon!

Chrissy / BrightHeart76 / Tsunade

Easy for you to say.

Anyway, I was considering to organize a "Pimp-Off" between my brother and Pimp Kakashi.

Sora

It's my gf who will be Shippuden Naruto, not me.
"Don't give me any orders."

Moogleborg

Hopefully next year i'll be Rock Lee for sure! :D I'll hopefully be there in his Chunin outfit from Naruto: Shippuden. ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.