With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

blkriku

hey BrightHeart76 do you have an account on cosplay.com? just wondering cuz the people there were wondering who was doing the naruto gathering since no one posted it yet. just letting you know so if someone does start one you guys dont end up picking different times and days and it becoming a big mess

BrightHeart76

I tried doing a post on cosplay.com last year and it was a total mess.  No one ever responded and I had to watch two different sites.  I'll try posting the official time and place, but I just don't have the time to keep up a list on cosplay.com.

That being said.  I ended the poll yesterday.  We have heard from 32 people and finally reached a majority.  The majority of votes was for 1:00 pm.  This is our official time.  YAY!  We have all the major details settled now.  All we have to do is figure out the events and finish getting our cosplays done.  :)

I'll update the list soon.  Have a good day everyone!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

explosive_artist

Hey everyone, Iwas just wondering if a Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Itachi cospalyer wanted to be in a little skit that I was doing, pm me if interested
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Dragon Ninja

I just got my new Naruto wig in the mail today, and I love it. It fits me perfectly, much more than my last one.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

PinkHairSasuke

Can everyone please check out the Pirates vs Ninjas thread and tell me if you're going 2 be there because it should be sometime before or after the Naruto Gathering.

Heres a link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10188.0.html

roth14

Yeah I am going to be there.

BSaphire

Brightheart76:

I need you to read the first post on the gatherings thread. There is some new info up. It should be easy to follow, but pm me if you have any questions.

Hugs to all
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to BShaphire I have turned in our request to be added to the official schedule.  I'll let you know if anything changes.  :-)

Also please make sure to read the changes to the first post.  Fanime will be taking some group photo's  at the begining of the Gathering this year.  If you do not want to be in a picture please step aside.  If you remain with the group when pictures are taken you are giving your concent to be photographed.  This warning is specific to Fanime photos, but it's a good reminder for all photos.  If you stand with the group people WILL take your picture, be aware.

That being said, please don't avoid the gathering if you're not a shutterbug.  If you would like to come join us to have fun and hang out with your fellow fans and cosplayers we LOVE to have you.  Just be careful to avoid the photo area. 

I will update the cosplay list this weekend.  roth14, your name sounds familiar...do I know what you're cosplaying as?

Some of the major craziness at work is done now.  I might actually be able to focus on my fanime preparations more now.  YAY!  :-D

Talk to you later!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BSaphire

Fanime Naruto Peeps... You've been added to the list! *YEAH!

Hugs
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

Quote from: BSaphire on January 23, 2009, 06:27:33 AM
Fanime Naruto Peeps... You've been added to the list! *YEAH!

Hugs
B

Thank you B!  You Rock!   ;D

OK guys...we're official now.  It's time to start getting ready for fanime fun!   ;D

BrightHeart76

Finally got the update done.  I really think this year is going to be exciting.  :)

Thank you to call_me_canada for helping to keep the cosplay.com thread together...you are fantastic!  Thank you to BSaphire for EVERYTHING she does getting us all organized and ready for the cosplay gatherings at Fanime. 

We have our official time and place set up and posted with BSaphire.  I'm getting a loud speaker in the next few weeks.  Things are really coming together.  :)

Events are our next hurdle.  The formal event / gathering at the Black and White ball is a go, check with GomenNasaiPro if you have any questions.  However, there is some question about Carameldansen.  Has this been overdone?  Or is it a classic?  Someone suggested Spin the Bottle.  Someone else suggested BACCHIKOI BACCHIKKOI BABY!  Spin the Bottle is fine, but I won't participate, I'm much older than most of you and I really don't want it to look like I'm hugging a minor...no offence.  I'm not familiar with BACCHIKOI BACCHIKKOI BABY!, can anyone provide me with a link?  Naruto Bingo is available too.  I still have all of the pieces here in a bag, so that's easy to do.

Vote in the poll, post your ideas and comments here.  This is everyone's gathering so everyone's ideas are welcome.  Please share your concerns, ideas and plans.  :D

Talk to you guys later!

BrightHeart76 / Lady Tsunade

Lady_Necromancer

Okay, cosplay difficulties! ^^; Could you change me on the list from Orochimaru to hidan? It looks like Orochimaru will not be ready in time for Fanime, I'm working on so many others...

BSaphire

I just wanted to let all the Naruto Peeps know that I took off Caramel Dansen for now until the time, location and game (s) are determined. Just pm me with the info when you have it.

Squidges & Smootchies
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

blkriku

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 25, 2009, 02:33:06 PM
Finally got the update done.  I really think this year is going to be exciting.  :)

Thank you to call_me_canada for helping to keep the cosplay.com thread together...you are fantastic!  Thank you to BSaphire for EVERYTHING she does getting us all organized and ready for the cosplay gatherings at Fanime. 

We have our official time and place set up and posted with BSaphire.  I'm getting a loud speaker in the next few weeks.  Things are really coming together.  :)

Events are our next hurdle.  The formal event / gathering at the Black and White ball is a go, check with GomenNasaiPro if you have any questions.  However, there is some question about Carameldansen.  Has this been overdone?  Or is it a classic?  Someone suggested Spin the Bottle.  Someone else suggested BACCHIKOI BACCHIKKOI BABY!  Spin the Bottle is fine, but I won't participate, I'm much older than most of you and I really don't want it to look like I'm hugging a minor...no offence.  I'm not familiar with BACCHIKOI BACCHIKKOI BABY!, can anyone provide me with a link?  Naruto Bingo is available too.  I still have all of the pieces here in a bag, so that's easy to do.

Vote in the poll, post your ideas and comments here.  This is everyone's gathering so everyone's ideas are welcome.  Please share your concerns, ideas and plans.  :D

Talk to you guys later!

Here is a link to Bacchikoi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=traIQuMqvxA&feature=related. I know how you feel about spin the bottle, i think with that its too easy to mix up minors with non minors and that could lead to problems if not handled right. enjoy bacchikoi

BrightHeart76

Quote from: blkriku on January 27, 2009, 10:28:44 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 25, 2009, 02:33:06 PM

Talk to you guys later!

Here is a link to Bacchikoi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=traIQuMqvxA&feature=related. I know how you feel about spin the bottle, i think with that its too easy to mix up minors with non minors and that could lead to problems if not handled right. enjoy bacchikoi

Oh GOOD GRAVY!!!!  I'm still laughing!  That's awesome!!!!  HA!!!!!!

Druix

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

BrightHeart76

Random thought #874629...do we want to have an informal picnic / lunch before the gathering?

So far BINGO is winning...happy to bring it with me.  What else do you guys want to do?  Gotta say I think Bacchikoi is awesome AND hillarious.  Do we wanna do it?

Speak your mind everyone!!!!  (Sigh..only 4 months till Fanime...it's time to start getting excited...at least a little bit.)

blkriku

Killer bee says hai to bacchikoi

BrightHeart76

Currently Spin the Bottle is winning.  Not a problem.  However, as I've said before I will not take part in this event...if you guys want to do it someone needs to step forward to be the person to run the game and be responsible to make sure it runs smoothly, is planned out and has the needed supplies.  If you want to run this part of the gathering please PM me to let me know who's running what. 

:)

Dragon Ninja

I vote for both Spin the Bottle and Bingo.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW