With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Haruko

I've actually changed my mind on going as Konan. If I do go this year, depends on if my friends got a hotel room or not this year, I'll be going as a blind Itachi...don't hurt me for doing that.

Hinata

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on February 23, 2009, 05:29:35 PM
Quote from: Hinata on February 23, 2009, 05:27:58 PM
:o Wow allot has happened since I last logged in.
Thank you lots for the food info that Hookah cafe sounds tempting wish I was good with directions lol.
Any body here interested in Hookah tobacco? its not as bad as cigarettes and its from Egypt.
:D  I always wanted to go to Hookah while cosplaying lol (someday Yugioh lol)
;D

Any kind of tabacco at con is banned I think but don't take my word for it

Thank you I'll be cautious but the bar is far enough from the con most likely I'm bad with directions but if its the one I use to go to (forgot the name) then no because that one was too expensive. Hookah would be too much to set up at the con.They use to have smoking areas outside of the con.
I'll make sure to tell my Alex that just in case.
Meow!

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Hinata on February 25, 2009, 04:00:03 PM
Thank you lots for the food info that Hookah cafe sounds tempting wish I was good with directions lol.
Any body here interested in Hookah tobacco? its not as bad as cigarettes and its from Egypt.
;D

Thank you I'll be cautious but the bar is far enough from the con most likely I'm bad with directions but if its the one I use to go to (forgot the name) then no because that one was too expensive. Hookah would be too much to set up at the con.They use to have smoking areas outside of the con.

You gotta take me to the bar with you! :o

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on February 24, 2009, 05:38:14 PM
Quote from: roth14 on February 24, 2009, 03:20:25 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on February 23, 2009, 06:11:51 PM
Quote from: roth14 on February 23, 2009, 01:46:07 AM
I think its a great idea(that pesky tasty red sauce which is infamous for ruining costumes :D). I am just sad I may not be able to come becasue I am going to the Kuroshitsuji gathering after the Naruto one and where we eat may be too far for me to run back and change. T_T

I'm thinking we'll do a picnic.  Looking at the map I'm thinking Guadalupe River Park of Plaza De Cesar Chavez.  I don't live in the area, anyone have any idea which is better for a large group picnic?

Either way the picnic will start pretty quick and we can either get food at the convention center or one of the near by places.  Depending on when your next gathering is, you still might be able to make it to lunch.   :D
OMG THANK YOOOOUUU!!! I was so sad that I would miss this :D You just made my whole month better.

EDIT: Now that I have calmed down and looked over where the parks are, they seem to be very far away on foot for the convention center. Wouldn't it be easier to just have a picnic on the small park area to the right of the Fairmont.?

You mean the little park on Market (kind of surrounded by the road) right?  The one kinda kitty cornered from the Marriot?  If so my map calls that Plaza De Cesar Chavez.  I think it's probably the better option because it will have more access to different food places. It's close to the action too.

Like I said, I'm not from the area I only have my little map to go by.  Let me know if there's a better place.   :D

Oh okay then.  Sorry, the map on the internet mislead me. Well then that works :).

Dragon Ninja

Well, I ordered my Shippuden Naruto outfit, and it's being made right away. It should be here in 2-3 weeks.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

iKuraudo

It's been a while since I have posted in the topic,
iKuraudo has made her final change for the gathering so please take off my other choices.

I'm doing an Akatsuki! Naruto Uzumaki cosplay.
My own version of it and please take off my Sasori/Kakashi and other ideas that may appear on the first page.
Thank YOU!

Dragon Ninja

New chapter came out today and in it, Hinata finally tells Naruto she loves him and Naruto goes 6-tails.

Fanime 2013:
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Shawny

@Dragon Ninja:  ^ Not everyone is up to date on the latest Naruto manga chapters.  Please spoiler tag that!  Or at least post a spoiler warning before you say it!

That aside, I loved chapter 437!

ToshiX

If it is what the latest chapter intended I might just say I hate kishimoto and may think Naruto fails for now
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

clawmaster

Quote from: ToshiX on February 27, 2009, 02:59:29 PM
If it is what the latest chapter intended I might just say I hate kishimoto and may think Naruto fails for now

no, i refuse to think that hinata is dead! no i dont see a dead body!

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

BrightHeart76

People...spoilers are not fun.  Please use the spoiler button on those posts.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Hinata

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on February 25, 2009, 04:54:35 PM
;D

If we figure out the location sure sounds like fun hookah bars are always funner with more people.
Meow!

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Hinata on February 28, 2009, 03:54:16 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on February 25, 2009, 04:54:35 PM
;D

If we figure out the location sure sounds like fun hookah bars are always funner with more people.

Sweetness! :P

roxyryoko

I might come as Shippuuden Ino and bring my sister as Sakura. And maybe a Hinata and Naruto friend. : )

I want to do the dance! It's hilarious!

BrightHeart76

Hi Everyone!

We're updated again.  Up to 71 cosplayers now.  Holy Cow!!!  This Gathering is going to epic!   ;D

Unless there are any objections I'm going to make the tentative schedule on the first page the official schedule.  Please let me know your opinions. 

Not too much to say this week.  Have a good week everyone!  Keep talking.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: clawmaster on February 27, 2009, 04:03:32 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on February 27, 2009, 02:59:29 PM

no, i refuse to think that hinata is dead! no i dont see a dead body!
I know. I can't stop thinking about it. IT'S KILLING ME!!! I HOPE HOPE HOPE she's not dead, that would be awful, and if she is gone. (Grabs a baseball bat)

REVENGE!!!!

Fanime 2013:
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Shawny

^REMINDER: Please use SPOILER tags if you plan to talk about the recent Naruto managa chapters.

It's not hard.  Just use the SP menu button or place the [ spoiler ][/ spoiler ] tags around your text (remove the extra spaces first).

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: Shawny on March 01, 2009, 10:21:47 PM
^REMINDER: Please use SPOILER tags if you plan to talk about the recent Naruto managa chapters.

It's not hard.  Just use the SP menu button or place the [ spoiler ][/ spoiler ] tags around your text (remove the extra spaces first).

My bad. I forgot about those.

Fanime 2013:
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Yaminogame

I am roxyryoko's sister! : ) So I guess I will be Sakura. Maybe I will be Gaara for the ball. I don't know. It seems my code geass plans died...so Gaara make me fun to be for the ball!

BrightHeart76

If we do the picnic, how many of you think you would be interested / could make it?