With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 22, 2009, 07:17:43 PM
We're updated again.   ;D

Here's a fun fact.  Two months from right now we'll all be at Fanime!!  Yes, it will be Fanime Friday in exactly 2 months!!!!  YAY!!!

I have been getting prizes together for Naruto BINGO.  I figure we'll play at the picnic.  Or would you rather play before the Gathering?

How is everyone doing with their cosplay?  Feel like you're on track?

Where are we with the planning for Spin the Bottle?  Any updates?  Let me know.

Keep up the fun guys!  See 'ya in a couple of months!  ;D

This may be a stupid question but, what do you mean by updates for spin the bottle? Does someone need to bring a bottle?

BrightHeart76

lol.  Not a stupid question.

I'm asking if the time and place have been planned.  I need to update BSaphire of our events and so far all I have is a tentative time for spin the bottle, no location. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

flipako

i am making my tobi mask teehee
you can put me on the photoshoot  teehee

~ill see you guys there~

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 22, 2009, 08:05:10 PM
lol.  Not a stupid question.

I'm asking if the time and place have been planned.  I need to update BSaphire of our events and so far all I have is a tentative time for spin the bottle, no location. 

I guess for a location we could do it at the fountains. Since there is hard ground.

Moogleborg

The Fountains sound cool. :D

BTW, has anyone stepped up to help with the Bacchikoi dance? If not, i'll see if I can help teach it. ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

narutofan17

I for sure going to be Jiraiya...again (BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!!) just not sure whether or not I'm going to to be Sage Mode Jiraiya. Still debating on it. Just put me down for Jiraiya and maybe I'll surprise you guys with Sage Mode Jiraiya.  ;)
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Dragon Ninja

Random Thought:

Dancing with the Anime Stars. Its basically Dancing with the Stars, but with Anime stars. Now I can't figure out whether you'd be dancing with the Voice Actors or the Anime character themselves.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

roth14

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on March 25, 2009, 04:38:37 PM
Random Thought:

Dancing with the Anime Stars. Its basically Dancing with the Stars, but with Anime stars. Now I can't figure out whether you'd be dancing with the Voice Actors or the Anime character themselves.

Lol. I'd watch that.

roth14

Random Thought:

Lol. I'd watch that.

EDIT: ACK!!! double post. sorry

BrightHeart76

Random Thought:

Better yet, have the voice actors dance with the characters.   8)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

narutofan17

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 25, 2009, 08:20:50 PM
Random Thought:

So essentially, they'd be dancing with themselves. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

roth14

Quote from: narutofan17 on March 26, 2009, 01:36:54 AM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 25, 2009, 08:20:50 PM
Random Thought:

So essentially, they'd be dancing with themselves. XD
hehe reminds me of a song.

Yaminogame

I will be shippuuden Tenten instead of Sakura for this. And my sister Roxy Ryoko is being shippuuden Neiji

livingrain

I will be cosplaying Hinata (Shippuuden), my sister is Temari (Shippuuden), and our friend will be Kakashi. A Naruto picnic/Bingo sounds amazing and I hope we will be attending.

I still have to order my contacts for the cosplay, but otherwise, I'm good to go! Stupid white eyes... Why can't they enhance my vision? Not blind me?! XP
My favorite quote:
"Barnes and Nobles is the best store in the world! Well, except for the grocery store. 'Cause, you know, we need to eat."

Dragon Ninja

There's news that Naruto Shippuden will be coming soon in English, can't wait.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

53 days till Fanime!!  It's crunch time guys, are you ready to party?   ;D

Up to 78 cosplayers on the list now...holy jeebers this thing is going to be HUGE!!!!

Thanks to Moogleborg who offered to help us all learn the Bacchikoi dance.  You are awesome!!  Let me know what I can do to help. 

I'm posting a tentative list of groups for the photoshoot.  Advice and constructive criticism is always welcome.  There are a lot of different groups we could add.  Possibilities are: Cosplayers under 12 (kids), Specific scenes from the show / manga, Tailed Beasts, Different Ninja levels (Jonin, Chuunin etc)...the possibilities are endless.  Time however is limited.  We can't assure people will stick around for too long...this is Masquerade day after all. 

Group Photo

Leaf Village

Sand Village

Other Villages

Akatsuki

Anbu

Team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai and Yamato)

Team 8 (Kurenai-Sensei, Kiba, Shino and Hinata)

Team 10 / Ino-Shika-Cho (Asuma, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji)

Team Gai (Gai-Sensei, Rock Lee, Nenji and Tenten)

Sanin (Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade)

Team Hawk (Sasuke, Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin and Jugo)

Hokages / Kazekages / Village Leaders

Zabuza and Haku

Teachers

Alternate Versions / Special Cosplays

Individual Character Photos

Others

roth14

what exactly are others? Like from fillers or other obscure characters?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: roth14 on March 29, 2009, 08:15:26 PM

The reason I put "others" in is because after the main gathering last year there was a large group who wanted to do "yaoi" pictures, something I didn't anticipate.  I can't hope to think of every special group that will show up for the gathering, so I'm just leaving space for other groups.

Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 29, 2009, 09:06:24 PM
Quote from: roth14 on March 29, 2009, 08:15:26 PM

The reason I put "others" in is because after the main gathering last year there was a large group who wanted to do "yaoi" pictures, something I didn't anticipate.  I can't hope to think of every special group that will show up for the gathering, so I'm just leaving space for other groups.

Ahhh. okay thank you :)