With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BumbleB

Maybe I'll come... and invade you with my BLEACH AWESOMENESS ;D BWHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously this is the reason why the Naruto and Bleach gathering are on seperate days @ Fanime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h91ZZbx1RHc

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

BrightHeart76

Quote from: BumbleB on March 30, 2009, 09:17:24 PM
Seriously this is the reason why the Naruto and Bleach gathering are on seperate days @ Fanime

LOL.  Very cute. 

Although if anyone is curious we ACTUALLY have our gatherings on different days because these are the 2 biggest gatherings (usually) and it works better if they're split up.  Also, a lot of Bleach cosplayers are also Naruto cosplayers and vice versa.

I think a little anime war is fun, good for morale.  Pirates vs. Ninja's is getting a little tired...Naruto vs. Bleach sounds like a good battle to take up.  lol.   ;D  Go ahead, bring your Bleachie self to the Naruto gathering...we'll show you what a REAL cosplay event looks like.  lol. (actually the Bleach Gathering is fun too...I'm just talking smack to be silly)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Jangular

I shall be coming as Suigetsu this year
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

BumbleB

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 30, 2009, 10:20:22 PM

LOL.  Very cute. 

Although if anyone is curious we ACTUALLY have our gatherings on different days because these are the 2 biggest gatherings (usually) and it works better if they're split up.  Also, a lot of Bleach cosplayers are also Naruto cosplayers and vice versa.

I think a little anime war is fun, good for morale.  Pirates vs. Ninja's is getting a little tired...Naruto vs. Bleach sounds like a good battle to take up.  lol.   ;D  Go ahead, bring your Bleachie self to the Naruto gathering...we'll show you what a REAL cosplay event looks like.  lol. (actually the Bleach Gathering is fun too...I'm just talking smack to be silly)
Naw I was JK I love Bleach and Naruto the same. I getting a Temari costume :)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

blkriku

some bad news, i wont have killer bee in time for fanime. however, i will still attend. For right now put me down as time skip lee. if i decided on something else ill let you kno

BumbleB

Quote from: blkriku on April 01, 2009, 06:00:24 PM
some bad news, i wont have killer bee in time for fanime. however, i will still attend. For right now put me down as time skip lee. if i decided on something else ill let you kno

What's the difference between Lee and Time skip Lee? There practically the same. ???
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Moogleborg

Time Skip Lee has a vest on, much like what Gai and Kakashi wears. Regular Lee doesn't. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

jackehhh

okay, I've finally made my decision, I'm going to go as Karin ;] Probably in an akatsuki robe bu I'm not sure as of now. x3

----------------------------

Shippuuden Sasuke - 100%

BrightHeart76

Oops.  Goofed up the post on my first try.  Fixed now.

Welcome to April everyone.  Fanime is coming up fast!  YAY!

The list is updated again, 79 cosplayers on the list.  WOW!  I really think we're going to hit 100 at the gathering this year, should be ginormous!

Let me know if there's anything on your mind for the Gathering.  Prizes have started to come in for BINGO. 

Have a great day!

BrightHeart76 / LadyTsunade
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dragon Ninja

I was thinking that if there's a Pein at the gathering, I could a referance to Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan and scream out Pein's name, just like how Kirk screamed out Khan's name.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

iKuraudo

Turns out I won't be able to make it to the gathering.
My wig isn't going to arrive in time, so I'm sorry!

Maybe next time.

luluuxduplica1223

This all sounds very fun, but I'm not sure I'll be able to stay for the whole picnic, since my pokemon gathering will probably be shortly after, and I gotta do a costume change. XD Still won't miss this for the world though.  >_> I just hope my two friends can go.

Oh, and another of my friends is coming. ^-^ For sure. So I'll either be Sakura or Tenten, and she'll be whichever I don't use xD I'm gonna probably be TenTen, since my hair will not need a wig. Anyways, I'll so be there. xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

ToshiX

Bad news I might not make it but I also bring good news third Shippuden movie comes ou in Japan 08/01/09
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

BrightHeart76

43 days to Fanime.  It seems like it's so far away...yet so soon.  How are you guys doing?  Things are coming along well here.  Any updates?

Talk to you later!

roth14

I am anxiously awaiting my new femNaruto wig since somehow my visiting small cousin had some fun with if before I found out. A huge blond rat is all I can say. At least his family offered to pay for a new one :).

Quote from: BumbleB on March 31, 2009, 03:45:43 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 30, 2009, 10:20:22 PM

LOL.  Very cute. 

Naw I was JK I love Bleach and Naruto the same. I getting a Temari costume :)

i have a favorite line said by Uncle Yo! that describes bleach perfectly:   

in the anime world, the ninja will win ya, the mecha's will wreck ya, and for everyone else "theirs bleach" (said with a disgusted tone).   

if anyone dosen't know uncle yo, please look him up on youtube, he is an otaku stand up comedian.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

PinkHairSasuke

Are we still doing Naruto Spin The Bottle? If so I need to know what to bring for it since I said I'll plan that part

BrightHeart76

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 09, 2009, 09:05:44 PM
Are we still doing Naruto Spin The Bottle? If so I need to know what to bring for it since I said I'll plan that part

It's up to you whether we do Spin the Bottle or not.  I need you to decide when and where it will be so you can let me know and I can post it.  I would think you'll need a bottle or some kind of spinner, but I can't think of any other supplies you would need.

luluuxduplica1223

Another update, sorry. >.< I got into a HUGE fight with my Naruto that was coming, so we not despirse each others guts and i'm not helpuing him with his cosplay for being a jerk, so you can take off my friend who's being Pre-shippuden Naruto. Sorry about hat.. things happen like that >_>
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

roth14

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on April 11, 2009, 10:13:52 PM
Another update, sorry. >.< I got into a HUGE fight with my Naruto that was coming, so we not despirse each others guts and i'm not helpuing him with his cosplay for being a jerk, so you can take off my friend who's being Pre-shippuden Naruto. Sorry about hat.. things happen like that >_>

Aww, sorry.  :'(. I hope things get better.