With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: roth14 on April 12, 2009, 08:39:52 AM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on April 11, 2009, 10:13:52 PM
Another update, sorry. >.< I got into a HUGE fight with my Naruto that was coming, so we not despirse each others guts and i'm not helpuing him with his cosplay for being a jerk, so you can take off my friend who's being Pre-shippuden Naruto. Sorry about hat.. things happen like that >_>

Aww, sorry.  :'(. I hope things get better.

Thanks. Honestly, I'm planning my revenge, cause He's being a HUGE jerk. <_< lol ^-^ But I'm fine myself. My Sasuke's still coming(I hope.), and I KNOW my Sakura will be coming, and i'm bound to make over 500 friends at fanime, so I wont be sad. XD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

BumbleB

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on April 12, 2009, 07:20:49 PM
Another update, sorry. >.< I got into a HUGE fight with my Naruto that was coming, so we not despirse each others guts and i'm not helpuing him with his cosplay for being a jerk, so you can take off my friend who's being Pre-shippuden Naruto. Sorry about hat.. things happen like that >_>

Thanks. Honestly, I'm planning my revenge, cause He's being a HUGE jerk. <_< lol ^-^ But I'm fine myself. My Sasuke's still coming(I hope.), and I KNOW my Sakura will be coming, and i'm bound to make over 500 friends at fanime, so I wont be sad. XD

I know how you feel. :( My Light* is being a jerk and is refusing to come to ANY more conventions. >:( (he thinks it's too "embarressing") I'll be your friend at Fanime!!! ;D

EDIT:*Light Yagami from Death Note
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 10, 2009, 11:02:48 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 09, 2009, 09:05:44 PM
Are we still doing Naruto Spin The Bottle? If so I need to know what to bring for it since I said I'll plan that part

It's up to you whether we do Spin the Bottle or not.  I need you to decide when and where it will be so you can let me know and I can post it.  I would think you'll need a bottle or some kind of spinner, but I can't think of any other supplies you would need.

Okay. I'll figure out when and where and then tell you

Shawny

I finished remaking my little Hinata costume!

More pictures here.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Shawny on April 13, 2009, 09:36:16 PM

More pictures here.

Seriously the cutest darned thing I've ever seen! 

Sorry for the delay updating this week guys.  I'm on Spring Break and trying to have a personal life (I know...shocking!)  I'll get us updated sometime this week.  Promise.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dragon Ninja

More pictures here.
Awww! She's so cute! Anyway, I finished making the headband, so I'm all set for the gathering.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: BumbleB on April 12, 2009, 10:36:58 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on April 12, 2009, 07:20:49 PM

I know how you feel. :( My Light* is being a jerk and is refusing to come to ANY more conventions. >:( (he thinks it's too "embarressing") I'll be your friend at Fanime!!! ;D

EDIT:*Light Yagami from Death Note

I just keep in mind that people are like that sometimes >_>

Awww. XD Thanks. I'll be sure to find you and bump into you. I'm bound to wander from my friends anyways xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

narutofan17

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 13, 2009, 09:42:19 PM

More pictures here.

Sorry for the delay updating this week guys.  I'm on Spring Break and trying to have a personal life (I know...shocking!)  I'll get us updated sometime this week.  Promise.   ;D
I remember her. My friend was goin crazy over her. "KAWAI!!!!" is all she kept sayin.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

narutofan17

OOOOO! Does anyone know if Black Gai is goin to be there again? After I met him at the Gathering I kept running into him everywhere.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BrightHeart76

OK.  We're updated again.  Just a little more than a month 'till Fanime!  Wohoo!!!!  I'm so excited.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't forget to look into the Formal Gathering at the Black and White Ball this year.  Good job to GomenNasaiPro for pulling it together.   Look here for information.   http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11017.0.html

I have recieved all of the prizes for Naruto BINGO now.  Here's a picture.  Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Shawny

More pictures here.

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on April 13, 2009, 10:14:58 PM
Awww! She's so cute! Anyway, I finished making the headband, so I'm all set for the gathering.

@BrightHeart76 and Dragon Ninja: Thanks! ^_^

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 15, 2009, 12:40:14 PM
I remember her. My friend was goin crazy over her. "KAWAI!!!!" is all she kept sayin.

I remember that photo. *laughs*  Hopefully, this year, she won't hide her face at the gathering. ^_^;

Bai-MeiEr

Eh, I've been having troubles recently persuading my mom to let me go to Fanime. :\
She saw some yaoi photos I took last year and totally went berserk on me. xD Any suggestions to help me persuade her?

I have my fees paid and my costume all ready and everything, she's just really paranoid about that kind of thing. o_o
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

narutofan17

Quote from: Shawny on April 16, 2009, 07:44:01 PM

More pictures here.

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on April 13, 2009, 10:14:58 PM

@BrightHeart76 and Dragon Ninja: Thanks! ^_^

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 15, 2009, 12:40:14 PM

I remember that photo. *laughs*  Hopefully, this year, she won't hide her face at the gathering. ^_^;
I find it funny how little girls are shy to take pictures but little boys are just ready for the cameras. When my nephew and niece take pictures my niece is the one that is always hiding from the camera. lol

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Dragon Ninja

I've read and article in the latest Weekly Shonen Jump that there's confirmation that Kakashi Gaiden is going to be animated and released sometime in late '09.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

roth14

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on April 17, 2009, 09:43:54 PM
I've read and article in the latest Weekly Shonen Jump that there's confirmation that Kakashi Gaiden is going to be animated and released sometime in late '09.

*hug* Thank you for telling this wonderful news. Day just got automatically better :D

JiiiWiz

UPDATE for me and my friend. Ack, unfortunately, me and my friend won't be able to go as lolita deidara and itachi due to the time. But we are still attending the gathering, but as different characters. Please update me and her. I'll be going as regular akatsuki konan and she will be akatsuki Itachi. Thanks. Hope to see you guys there :]

~Nami
"Please don't.."

kgHapa

woo woo finally getting back on the boards. Ill probably be cosplaying as an anbu for 1 day and an anonymous leaf chunin another day (i like being my own character haha) ;D

Bai-MeiEr

Quote from: Atlus on April 21, 2009, 08:14:32 AM
woo woo finally getting back on the boards. Ill probably be cosplaying as an anbu for 1 day and an anonymous leaf chunin another day (i like being my own character haha) ;D

W00t for ANBU cosplayers! x)
Just wondering, do you have any advice as to where to get a good cheap cosplay sword? The one in your sig picture looks great.
Cause I have most everything for my cosplay, but all the swords I can find are either real sharp steel swords, really expensive, or both. xD
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

BrightHeart76

Ladies and Gentlemen.  It is only one month until Fanime!!!!!  Yes, one month from right now I plan to be knee deep in Fanime fun!  Sigh...the last 11 months have been so slow.  I'm so excited to finally see you all in just a few weeks.  :D

We're updated on the main page.  I am AMAZED at the number or cosplayers and the variety.  You guys rock!!

I think there is a good chance that we might hit the 100 cosplayer mark.  If we get a lot of people show up who haven't posted here, we'll do it.  How awesome would that be?

YAY!
  ;D   ;D   ;D

Eliteslayer

Well, here's one more person that (until now) hasn't posted here. Eliteslayer here, and if all goes well, I should be going as Kakuzu. I still need to get or make a better headband than the one I've currently got (which is really low-quality, I'm afraid) and fix a few more details, but you can probably count on me being there.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!