With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 15, 2009, 01:36:15 PM
OOOOO! Does anyone know if Black Gai is goin to be there again? After I met him at the Gathering I kept running into him everywhere.

Was that the Gai who did the splits? lmao

narutofan17

100 mark? I from the looks of last years gathering I thought it was about that much. lol
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Kites-kun

I will be appearing as either Tobi or Sasori ^^

Hakoshi

I might be Kakuzu, with the Hidan already listed. But I was wondering would formal wear be allowed to this gathering or just the naruto formal.

Because if I'm not Kakuzu I will be formal Kabuto if its allowed.

BrightHeart76

You're more than welcome to wear formal wear to this gathering.  Be fun to have you.  :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

PinkHairSasuke

Could we maybe re-enact some Battle Scenes from Naruto?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 24, 2009, 06:34:28 PM

Sounds like a good idea.  Any scenes in particular that you want to re-enact?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 24, 2009, 10:18:57 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 24, 2009, 06:34:28 PM

Sounds like a good idea.  Any scenes in particular that you want to re-enact?

Maybe Tsunade vs Orochimaru and Kabuto, Sasuke Naruto and Sakura vs Kakashi come to mind ;D

Dragon Ninja

How about when Hinata confessed her love to Naruto?

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

Hi All!

We're updated again.  You are all wonderful!!  I'm so excited about Fanime this year, and just as excited about our gathering.   ;D

Kites-kun, I put you down as a maybe for both Tobi and Sasori.  Let me know if you decide which one.

There are some great videos for the Bachikoi dance on youtube if you'd like to watch them...not sure if we're still doing that or not.

sasukeuchiha92 had a great idea to re-enact some scenes from Naruto.  I think it's a great idea.  I can offer myself as Lady Tsunade if anyone needs her.  Best to find the people in the scene you want to re-enact and meet up with them at the convention to practice.  I'm thinking that in the interest of time it would probably be best to do the re-enactments at the picnic.  What do you guys think?

See you all soon!  

Avairrianna

Put me down for Female Choji again this year please! ^_^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

MissMurderElzbth

I should have my Anko cosplay ready in a week, so could you put me on the list pwease? xD

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 26, 2009, 02:58:31 PM
Hi All!

We're updated again.  You are all wonderful!!  I'm so excited about Fanime this year, and just as excited about our gathering.   ;D

Kites-kun, I put you down as a maybe for both Tobi and Sasori.  Let me know if you decide which one.

There are some great videos for the Bachikoi dance on youtube if you'd like to watch them...not sure if we're still doing that or not.

sasukeuchiha92 had a great idea to re-enact some scenes from Naruto.  I think it's a great idea.  I can offer myself as Lady Tsunade if anyone needs her.  Best to find the people in the scene you want to re-enact and meet up with them at the convention to practice.  I'm thinking that in the interest of time it would probably be best to do the re-enactments at the picnic.  What do you guys think?

See you all soon!  

I think doing them at the picnic would be good

Also could the Spin the Bottle take place at the picnic?

roth14

Would that work on the grass? ???

Nemuren

I'll be at the gathering, bringing back my pre-Shippuden Kankuro (with muppet Karasu) from last year.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 26, 2009, 10:18:11 PM

Yay!  Glad to have you back!  Are you going to repeat the blue feet thing again this year?   :)

@ sasukeuchiha92 ~ I think it's fine to have Spin the Bottle at the picnic.  You'll need to figure out the logistics and all.  Perhaps a Twister type spinner would work better than a bottle at this location. 

Wow, between the gathering, the picnic with BINGO, Scene re-enactments and Spin the Bottle and the Black and White Ball event this is going to be a busy year for Naruto people!  I'm looking so forward to it!  ;D

I'll update the list with our new people in the next few days.  Fanime is around the corner!  YAY!!!!

Eliteslayer

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 26, 2009, 02:58:31 PM

I'm all for Bacchikoi; got the full version on my iPod, though my speakers for it aren't all that great, but it's fun anyways. Bacchikoi, bacchikoi, bei-bee~

Also, there's not too many fights with Kakuzu that can be done without the multiple heart mask things moving about, but any fights with him that are needed, I can do. My costume also involves using wires as his crazy rip-out-your-heart stitches, if needed, although seeing as they are wires, safety is the top priority with them.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

narutofan17

So are we al goin  to the Bachikoi dance?! :D
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BrightHeart76

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 29, 2009, 01:17:22 PM
So are we al goin  to the Bachikoi dance?! :D

The goal was to have as many people as possible do the Bachiko dance.  I think Moogleborg is going to teach it at 12:30(ish).

Here are some links to people doing the dance (or some variation of it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrumwGXD1ik 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Fjsd6XOMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naq1dO1YKRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ottMJyHTt_g (um...wrong anime.  Whatever)

And of course the original that started it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmcd0gxCiZg

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 28, 2009, 05:26:29 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on April 26, 2009, 10:18:11 PM

Yay!  Glad to have you back!  Are you going to repeat the blue feet thing again this year?   :)

@ sasukeuchiha92 ~ I think it's fine to have Spin the Bottle at the picnic.  You'll need to figure out the logistics and all.  Perhaps a Twister type spinner would work better than a bottle at this location. 

Wow, between the gathering, the picnic with BINGO, Scene re-enactments and Spin the Bottle and the Black and White Ball event this is going to be a busy year for Naruto people!  I'm looking so forward to it!  ;D

I'll update the list with our new people in the next few days.  Fanime is around the corner!  YAY!!!!

Alright I'll figure out a spinner or something