With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

AnimeFans4Yaoi

Yay I can't wait till the gathering^_^
My cosplay group and I will be there early Saturday too!
I'm going as a Gothic Temari of the Sand, Neko is going as a Hinata Maid and Usagi is going as Yuki from Gravation!

~Can't wait to see all the Naruto/Cosplayers ;D

ruby19_4

I only post it once. but I couldnt find it where I post it. Few... i finally read all those post. Just to make sure you got it. I will be Deidera (with glasses). I dont want to wear contact and I cant see without my glasses.

OMG I remember the little girl. She is so CUTE!!! YEA!!!! The mother of the girl. You did awesome job for her costume. YEA!!!

O yea. the gai sensei in 2008. He is really awesome. He can do split leg. Im so surprise. I hope he is back this year. He is awesome.

I cant wait for the naruto gathering event. It sounds so much fun. Um... where is the picnic going to be.

O yea. I notice. I think I have speaker. I just need to check which one can be loud enough to use it. Let me know if you still need it.

YEA!!! Few more days.

ruby19_4

sry for an extra post. I notice the naruto gathering on black and white ball. Um.. do we have to dress up formal and is that going to happen.

CountMetal

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it to Fanime this year. You all have fun at the photo shoot.

roth14

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2009, 01:04:22 PM
sry for an extra post. I notice the naruto gathering on black and white ball. Um.. do we have to dress up formal and is that going to happen.

It will still happen as far as i know and yes you do have to be cosplaying as naruto formal since this is going to be at the ball. There is a thread for this already if you want to know more.

sweetchorizo

Well my friend and I are cosplaying for the first time this year and this might be fun.  I'm dressing up as choji and he's dressing up as shikamaru from shippuden. 

ruby19_4

Actually that sounds really cool. I just gotta keep the wig on and wear formal clothes. Lol. I am not gonna put on a dress for deidera. lol.

Shawny

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2009, 12:51:16 PM

OMG I remember the little girl. She is so CUTE!!! YEA!!!! The mother of the girl. You did awesome job for her costume. YEA!!!

Thanks!  ;D

Wow.  I can't believe Fanime is coming up in just 2 weeks! :o

BSaphire

Hey there Naruto Peeps! ^^)

I wanted to make sure everyone here knows that they are invited to join the Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday @ 3pm Fountains in Front (Hilton Side). Just post your character & title here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html.

Look forward to seeing you!

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

I always like people to know what I look like incase they want to say "hi" or have any questions when I am out of cosplay.  I just got my hair done yesterday, so here is a current photo.  Feel free to say "hi" if you see my wandering around fanime.

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 08, 2009, 05:44:39 PM
I always like people to know what I look like incase they want to say "hi" or have any questions when I am out of cosplay.  I just got my hair done yesterday, so here is a current photo.  Feel free to say "hi" if you see my wandering around fanime.

Do you remember last year when you got hug attacked by me, Shino, the Random Ninja, and Jiraiya? That was classic! :D

BrightHeart76

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 08, 2009, 06:18:03 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 08, 2009, 05:44:39 PM

Picture removed

Do you remember last year when you got hug attacked by me, Shino, the Random Ninja, and Jiraiya? That was classic! :D

LOL.  Yes.  that was hillarious.  One of the best things from Fanime last year.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ruby19_4

Quote from: Shawny on May 08, 2009, 08:12:46 AM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2009, 12:51:16 PM

Thanks!  ;D

Wow.  I can't believe Fanime is coming up in just 2 weeks! :o

ur welcome.
Yep it so soon now. I been checking the forum almost every day.

BrightHeart76

95 cosplayers on the list!!!

Holy cow!  You guys rock!  I can't believe Fanime is only 2 weeks away.  Time flies when we're having fun.   ;D

I'm glad to see all of the new faces coming to the gathering this year, and so happy to see a lot of people returning.  It's going to be fantastic!!!!

ruby19_4 asked about the location of the picnic.  There is a park across the street from the Marriot and the Fairmont.  We'll be there.  If it helps I'm going to run up to my hotel room once the gathering thins out so I can get lunch.  When I come back down I can lead a group of Naruto people over to the picnic area.  Does that sound like a good idea to you?

I'll see you all soon!!! 

ruby19_4

Actually it does. I have to meet some other groups at 10, which I hope they will arrive. I do want to grap a lunch. I am not so familiar with  those area. Eventhough this is my third time Im going to fanime.

O NO..... My deidara wig is ruined. I c hole on my wig. *cry*. Why now. I should have check it sooner.

BrightHeart76

Ok guys...here's the challenge.

I just added my bestfriend to the list, that brings us up to 96 cosplayers on the Gathering list.  This is dangerously close to 100...and for some reason I REALLY want to have 100 or more cosplayers on our list. 

If we reach 100 or more people on the list by Fanime I will bring candy.  It's all I can afford, sorry.  So if you know someone who's going to cosplay for Naruto but hasn't posted yet....now is the time to get them to post!  I will update this list for the last time on Tuesday May 10th...possibly the 11th but I can't promise that.  After that I will not have constant access to my computer or I will be AT Fanime and not able to go get candy.

That is all.

ruby19_4

Well you never know. People could jump in when we are at fanime. So we could be possible to reach to 100 or more. Um....candy.....yea i should eat one now. YEA>>> *sugar high* lol.

Sry for late post to. I gotta work that day. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL THE MOTHERS!!!! YEA!!!!!!

ruby19_4

Just great. I have a problem if I go to the ballroom dance. I dont know how to dance and I have other stuff to do during those time of training. *cry* Guess Im gonna just sit and watch you all dancing. :(

chanocular

I'd like to contribute to your list by cosplaying as Tobi again however I don't think I have enough time to dress up for the soul eater gathering.  :-[

Although I'll be taking lots of pictures of you guys.  :)

xac

I'll be there as Kabuto and my friend will be Orochimaru. ;D