With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Pyron_Ikari on May 11, 2009, 03:48:17 PM
OMG I LOVE NARUTO!  LOVE NARUTO!

Just FYI, this isn't from Mikey.  Just someone with a puppet username...and in my humble opinion a really ridiculously stupid sense of humor.  For some of you that doesn't mean anything.  For anyone who has come across the real Pyronikari, I figured I'd make sure everything was clear so you didn't think something was going on.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 11, 2009, 05:57:31 PM
Quote from: Pyron_Ikari on May 11, 2009, 03:48:17 PM
OMG I LOVE NARUTO!  LOVE NARUTO!

Just FYI, this isn't from Mikey.  Just someone with a puppet username...and in my humble opinion a really ridiculously stupid sense of humor.  For some of you that doesn't mean anything.  For anyone who has come across the real Pyronikari, I figured I'd make sure everything was clear so you didn't think something was going on.

Yeah i was a little confused and freaked out. Had a WTF moment :)

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 11, 2009, 08:15:19 AM
Well you never know. People could jump in when we are at fanime. So we could be possible to reach to 100 or more. Um....candy.....yea i should eat one now. YEA>>> *sugar high* lol.

Sry for late post to. I gotta work that day. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL THE MOTHERS!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Oh that's pretty much Guaranteed.  I feel comfortable saying that I expect well over 100 cosplayers at the gathering.  However, my silly goal is 100 or more on the list.  We have 2 more to add since I last updated, just 2 more and I bring candy.  :)

Oh, and don't worry about the dancing part.  I never make it to the lessons either.  While there's a lot of real dancing going on, I usually find a group of people just doing silly dancing, you'll be fine.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

MissMurderElzbth

*Sigh*  Looks like you'll have to take me off the list.  Due to my sudden and horrible financial situation I wont be able to attend Fanime this year. 

ruby19_4

Quote from: MissMurderElzbth on May 12, 2009, 12:07:51 AM
*Sigh*  Looks like you'll have to take me off the list.  Due to my sudden and horrible financial situation I wont be able to attend Fanime this year. 

Aww.... we wont be seeing then. :(

I c brightheart. Mm..... I dont mind bringing the candy. If you want.

PinkHairSasuke

Could you put down one of my friends as Itachi? She doesn't have an account so just put what you put for the others

roth14

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 12, 2009, 07:18:55 AM
Could you put down one of my friends as Itachi? She doesn't have an account so just put what you put for the others

YAY! more people.

roth14

Oh yeah my friend can come as pre-Shippuden TenTen.

BrightHeart76

OK I updated the list (sorry you won't be able to make it MissMurderElzbth).  We are now up to 99....Yes 99 cosplayers on the list.

You guys ROCK!!

I can't believe that I'll be leaving for Fanime in just over a week!  Holy crumbs!  I'm so excited!!!

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 12, 2009, 08:44:18 PM
OK I updated the list (sorry you won't be able to make it MissMurderElzbth).  We are now up to 99....Yes 99 cosplayers on the list.

You guys ROCK!!

I can't believe that I'll be leaving for Fanime in just over a week!  Holy crumbs!  I'm so excited!!!
Same here. I'm going to have a great time.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Haku_Zoi

I'm being Shippuden Neji Hyuuga for the gathing, and will have a Shippuden Lee and Tenten.  :o
I'm a member of Okage-Sama De~ cosplay group.

ruby19_4

OMG.......!!! 100 finally brightheart. Finally 100. So cool.

BrokenSilhouette

Hey Everyone! This is Silhouette of Okage-Sama De~ Productions! I will be attending the Naruto gathering! And I will be going as Anbu KakashiCannot wait to see you all! :)
Silhouette- Proud Member of Okage-Sama De~ Productions!

Myspace: http://myspace.com/crazykidalwayz

Kaname_Tousen

Oh goody. OSDP is coming. Now it's a party. (hide your yoai people)

BrightHeart76

You guys ROCK!!!  Over 100 cosplayers on the list...wow I am amazed.  This year will be fantastic!!!

I'm bringing candy!!!!  WOHOO!!!!!

blkriku

sorry guys but i wont be able to make it to this gathering anymore. i might be able to stop by though and take pics

ruby19_4

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

explosive_artist

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 14, 2009, 03:05:32 AM
I want candy!!! =^_^=

Bubblegum and taffy, skip to the sweetshop with my sweeheart sandy. lolz
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-