With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrokenSilhouette

Candy Sounds Amazing. And this is totally random, but Okage-Sama De~ Productions may be making like business cards for people who take our photo cause we never find photos of us o.0 Would anyone be willing to send us the photos they take if we give our email out or something?

That was random XD But I wanted an opinion before I use paper and ink to make them.
AND! this gathering sounds totally amazing and so does candy! I love M&Ms!
Silhouette- Proud Member of Okage-Sama De~ Productions!

Myspace: http://myspace.com/crazykidalwayz

narutofan17

Quote from: explosive_artist on May 14, 2009, 09:15:42 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on May 14, 2009, 03:05:32 AM
I want candy!!! =^_^=

Bubblegum and taffy, skip to the sweetshop with my sweeheart sandy. lolz
XD How did you know I was a hardcore ATHF fan. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Eliteslayer

I missed an Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference!? How can this be!? I must redouble my training.

Anyways, I made some long-needed fixes to my Kakuzu costume today. Made a better-looking headband, even though I may have messed up a little on the image and tidied it up a little. The face mask also had a habit of falling off the bridge of my nose, so I hiked it up to avoid that, at the cost of getting hot glue on my hand. There are still some issues I'm having with it, but 'twill suffice. Here's a headshot, if you're interested.

I'm having a little trouble with the wires; can't get them to stay right without the robe, but I should have that dealt with too.

Less than a week left! Oh, and hooray for candy!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

BrightHeart76

LOL.  Everyone loves candy.   ;D

I'm going to go buy the candy tomorrow...so let me know now if you have a preference.

See 'yall in a few days!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 15, 2009, 05:51:01 PM

I'm going to go buy the candy tomorrow...so let me know now if you have a preference.

See 'yall in a few days!

Lollipops or caramel please ^_^. (yum yum)

Bai-MeiEr

Gah, I just realized that I won't be able to make it to the gathering, because my sister's graduation is on Saturday and I really can't miss that. Sorry for the short notice. x3 I'll definitely be looking for photos though; this is definitely going to be such a great event.

I'll most likely be walking around the con on Sunday though, so feel free to hug or glomp me (watching out for the heels, of course xD) if you see me. (:
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

ruby19_4

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on May 15, 2009, 09:24:52 PM
Gah, I just realized that I won't be able to make it to the gathering, because my sister's graduation is on Saturday and I really can't miss that. Sorry for the short notice. x3 I'll definitely be looking for photos though; this is definitely going to be such a great event.

I'll most likely be walking around the con on Sunday though, so feel free to hug or glomp me (watching out for the heels, of course xD) if you see me. (:

Who are you cosplaying as?

100buttons

See 'yall in a few days!

Hershey Kisses please?
^_____^
i luv chocolate!!!X3
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: 100buttons on May 16, 2009, 04:26:18 PM

See 'yall in a few days!

Hershey Kisses please?
^_____^
i luv chocolate!!!X3

They call me Hershey and I give kisses sometimes! LMAO JK

hanhan2413

HIhi Ill do Shippuden Sakura, Shippuden Shikamaru,Kakashi, Yay!
Friend might do Neji or somthing.

ruby19_4

BrightHeart76

Quote from: hanhan2413 on May 17, 2009, 01:28:08 AM
HIhi Ill do Shippuden Sakura, Shippuden Shikamaru,Kakashi, Yay!
Friend might do Neji or somthing.

Cool...but I"m confused.  Are you doing Sakur, Shikamaru and Kakashi?  Or do you know a couple of people doing it?  If it's just you, how would you like me to list you?

Thanks.  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BrokenSilhouette

LOL. HAha doing all three would be CRAZY!

I am doing Kakashi though. Anbu!

<33
Silhouette- Proud Member of Okage-Sama De~ Productions!

Myspace: http://myspace.com/crazykidalwayz

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

narutofan17

I randomly found two frogs at this thrift store so you see me as Jiraiya with mitchmatch frogs on my shoulders don't hate! They are cool and unique. XDDDD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

luluuxduplica1223

Hey, Brightheart-sama :D If you want, I'll see if I have any leftover candy from my gathering, which is about an hour or two before this one, but i'll be there in my Tenten costume. XD I'll be doing a trivia and stuff for mine, but I might get too much candy for prizes, I might have leftovers, so if you want, I can bring whatever is left over if any to the Naruto gathering. XD  Which there should be. I'm not sure on what candy yet. I'm going Fanime shopping soon with my mom, since she said she'll get some stuff for me ^_^  I'll be happy to help, since this is a very large gathering and more people might come than what we expect.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Bai-MeiEr

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 16, 2009, 01:46:25 PM
Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on May 15, 2009, 09:24:52 PM

Who are you cosplaying as?

Modified ANBU. (: Just look for the skirt, and I'll also most likely be the only one there without a sword. x3
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 18, 2009, 05:29:26 PM
Hey, Brightheart-sama :D If you want, I'll see if I have any leftover candy from my gathering, which is about an hour or two before this one, but i'll be there in my Tenten costume. XD I'll be doing a trivia and stuff for mine, but I might get too much candy for prizes, I might have leftovers, so if you want, I can bring whatever is left over if any to the Naruto gathering. XD  Which there should be. I'm not sure on what candy yet. I'm going Fanime shopping soon with my mom, since she said she'll get some stuff for me ^_^  I'll be happy to help, since this is a very large gathering and more people might come than what we expect.

Thanks!  More candy is always welcome.   ;D  I have 250 lolipops, but more is always good.   :D

I'm going to update the list for the last time tomorrow night.  I can't believe Fanime is so close!!!

Don't forget the picnic, bring your lunch and enjoy some more time with us Naruto fanatics.  :)  This will also be the location for Spin the Bottle, Naruto BINGO (with prizes) and additional photo opportunities.

Here's the list for pictures again.   Let me know if I need to make any changes, otherwise we'll go with this.

(Fanime will be taking pictures, please remember that by posing for pictures you are giving concent for them to photograph you.  Read the first post for the disclaimer.)

Group Photo

Team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai and Yamato)

Team 8 (Kurenai-Sensei, Kiba, Shino and Hinata)

Team 10 / Ino-Shika-Cho (Asuma, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji)

Team Gai (Gai-Sensei, Rock Lee, Nenji and Tenten)

Akatsuki

Anbu

Sanin (Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade)

Team Hawk (Sasuke, Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin and Jugo)

Hokages / Kazekages / Village Leaders

Zabuza and Haku

Teachers

Alternate Versions / Special Cosplays

Individual Character Photos

Others

Scene Reinactments and more photo opportunities at the picnic!

localuvr

Hi! I'm back!
Okay, so I have good news and bad news
Good news-I'll be there, as Haku
Bad news-Junior year ate me alive, and left me not time to do a new cosplay or anything, especially with all the things I've been doing.
But! I still have my old cosplay, so no worries. Guess that the new improved Haku cosplay will have to wait. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing you all there! Later
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.