With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

ruby19_4

waw. the list sure went longer. Its sure going to be a long naruto gathering. YEA!!! lollipop. OMG!!! few more days. Im so excited.

BrightHeart76

I know I promised I'd update the list today...but it's 11:25 and I just sat down for the first time all night.  I'll update during the morning tomorrow.  Scouts Honor. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BrightHeart76

Driving to work this morning it hit me.  I start Fanime tomorrow!  I can hardly wait!  I'm giddy with joy.  :D

You guys have really come thru with the planning for this years gathering.  I can't thank you enough for your help.  The Gathering is going to be FANTASTIC!!

Don't forget to prepare a serious pose and a silly pose for pictures. 

I'll see you all on Saturday.  I'll have music with me so you guys can do the dance.  I'll have lolipops...please don't mob me.   :-*

See y'all soon!!  Don't be shy to come up and say "hi" if you see me in the halls. 

Oh goodness...I'm so excited I can barely type!!!  In the immortal word of Kermit the Frog, "YAAAAAYYYAYYY!!!!!!!"  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

narutofan17

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 18, 2009, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 18, 2009, 05:29:26 PM
Hey, Brightheart-sama :D If you want, I'll see if I have any leftover candy from my gathering, which is about an hour or two before this one, but i'll be there in my Tenten costume. XD I'll be doing a trivia and stuff for mine, but I might get too much candy for prizes, I might have leftovers, so if you want, I can bring whatever is left over if any to the Naruto gathering. XD  Which there should be. I'm not sure on what candy yet. I'm going Fanime shopping soon with my mom, since she said she'll get some stuff for me ^_^  I'll be happy to help, since this is a very large gathering and more people might come than what we expect.

Thanks!  More candy is always welcome.   ;D  I have 250 lolipops, but more is always good.   :D

I'm going to update the list for the last time tomorrow night.  I can't believe Fanime is so close!!!

Don't forget the picnic, bring your lunch and enjoy some more time with us Naruto fanatics.  :)  This will also be the location for Spin the Bottle, Naruto BINGO (with prizes) and additional photo opportunities.

Here's the list for pictures again.   Let me know if I need to make any changes, otherwise we'll go with this.

(Fanime will be taking pictures, please remember that by posing for pictures you are giving concent for them to photograph you.  Read the first post for the disclaimer.)

Group Photo

Team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai and Yamato)

Team 8 (Kurenai-Sensei, Kiba, Shino and Hinata)

Team 10 / Ino-Shika-Cho (Asuma, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji)

Team Gai (Gai-Sensei, Rock Lee, Nenji and Tenten)

Akatsuki

Anbu

Sanin (Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade)

Team Hawk (Sasuke, Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin and Jugo)

Hokages / Kazekages / Village Leaders

Zabuza and Haku

Teachers

Alternate Versions / Special Cosplays

Individual Character Photos

Others

Scene Reinactments and more photo opportunities at the picnic!

I hope this is in order. If so that's perfect because the group pic always takes the longest. I need to make sure I take a picture with orochimaru. Every time I cosplay as Jiraiya and every year I forget to take a pic with one.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BrightHeart76

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 20, 2009, 09:27:45 AM
Hey, Brightheart-sama :D If you want, I'll see if I have any leftover candy from my gathering, which is about an hour or two before this one, but i'll be there in my Tenten costume. XD I'll be doing a trivia and stuff for mine, but I might get too much candy for prizes, I might have leftovers, so if you want, I can bring whatever is left over if any to the Naruto gathering. XD  Which there should be. I'm not sure on what candy yet. I'm going Fanime shopping soon with my mom, since she said she'll get some stuff for me ^_^  I'll be happy to help, since this is a very large gathering and more people might come than what we expect.

Thanks!  More candy is always welcome.   ;D  I have 250 lolipops, but more is always good.   :D

I'm going to update the list for the last time tomorrow night.  I can't believe Fanime is so close!!!

Don't forget the picnic, bring your lunch and enjoy some more time with us Naruto fanatics.  :)  This will also be the location for Spin the Bottle, Naruto BINGO (with prizes) and additional photo opportunities.

Here's the list for pictures again.   Let me know if I need to make any changes, otherwise we'll go with this.

(Fanime will be taking pictures, please remember that by posing for pictures you are giving concent for them to photograph you.  Read the first post for the disclaimer.)

Group Photo

Akatsuki

Anbu

Zabuza and Haku

Teachers

Others

I hope this is in order. If so that's perfect because the group pic always takes the longest. I need to make sure I take a picture with orochimaru. Every time I cosplay as Jiraiya and every year I forget to take a pic with one.

Yes, that's the order we're going to do pictures in.  I'll have a bullhorn with the list taped to it so I don't forget.   ;D

narutofan17

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 20, 2009, 10:17:28 AM
Quote from: narutofan17 on May 20, 2009, 09:27:45 AM

Group Photo

Akatsuki

Anbu

Zabuza and Haku

Teachers

Others

Yes, that's the order we're going to do pictures in.  I'll have a bullhorn with the list taped to it so I don't forget.   ;D
Yes! There shall be structure! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

100buttons

okay i'm REALLY SORRY for the late notice.
but, if/when you get the time, could you put me down as

SHIPPUDEN HINATA?...

XDDD
i've decided to skip the PvN shoot. =/
again, sorry for the late notice. ^_^;
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

ruby19_4

YEA!! Its the day. Today it is. I wont be online. So I see you all there on saturday. YEA!!!!!

BrightHeart76

Anyone still reading this?  Why aren't you at Fanime yet?  Seriously people it's a blast here!   ;D

I've seen A LOT of Naruto cosplays in the halls, tomorrow is going to be FANTASTIC! 

Just a reminder, try to be to the gathering ON TIME the official group photo is first!  If you have any questions for me I will be in Tsunade cosplay (same from last year) with a bullhorn in hand and an iPod with speakers playing Naruto music. 

Dont' forget to come to the picnic afterward at the park across from the Fairmont.

See y'all soon.  Well...those of you I haven't already seen here at Fanime.  For them I guess it's Seen y'all soon, see ya again shortly.   ;D

sweetchorizo

You'll see me there so far I'm the only choji I've seen.  Hopefully my friend can find a hair piece to complete his shikamaru outfit so we can concentrate on finding an Ino to have the complete team 10.

Eliteslayer

Well, that was fun. Twas the debut of my Kakuzu costume (I was the one with wires on my right arm) and I think it came out pretty well. I had a great time, can't wait to see any pics from it.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

BrightHeart76

Sigh...my first chance to really sit down in days.  Been having too much fun to stop.   ;D

The gathering was a BLAST!  Sorry for the initial false start, but we got everything right on the second try.  There were so many Naruto fans!  I was shocked!!

What a surprise to get recognition from the convention!!  What a GIANT surprise when Momoi came out to have her picture taken with the cosplayers at the end of our gathering!!!!  I was floored!  I hope you all were able to be included in that picture! 

The picnic was wonderful!  I was a few minutes late showing up (the gathering went a lot longer than I expected).  I was so happy to see people waiting with food.  Thank you Kakashi for letting us use your giant book of naughtiness for our table.  :)

This year has been AMAZING.  The gathering was great, the masquerade was fantastic.  I have to toot my own horn a bit, I was even able to get a ticket to exclusive party with Yagama-san and all of the guests, you should see my autograph collection!! 

Huge thanks to BSaphire, she has put in so much work for all of us cosplayers.  Without her a lot of the great things about this year would have never happened.  Be sure to thank her.  Major thanks to all of you who came and supported your fellow cosplayers and fans.  You are all a bright spot in my life, and I am ever so greatful for each of you.

I'll post pictures after I get home (I'm still at the Hilton).  We'll start planning 2010 shortly.   ;D

bibliophileemily

Wow...I never posted in here. Oops!

I was the Orochimaru with the Sasuke action figure; I suppose I should've introduced myself properly before, but I forgot to check the gatherings forums.

I wanted to make a request that next year there be a group shot of Sound ninja; it was a little crazy at the gathering so I'm sure it was hard to remember, but my poor Kabuto-kun was feeling lonely.

Other than that, though, it was great to see everybody, and it was double amazing that we got to take a picture with Momoi Halko in her Anise costume!
Fanime 2011 Costumes (all subject to change):
Otonashi Kyouko (Maison Ikkoku)
Komatsu Nana (NANA)
Dist the ROSE (Tales of the Abyss)
Kitarou (Gegege no Kitarou)
Mystery DC Character

Chibi_Haku

anyone have pics from the gathering posted?  I was the Haku... |^_^|

Lonelykangta

Quote from: Chibi_Haku on May 26, 2009, 01:13:41 PM
lol Haku love, i was the man-haku, also so many hakus (6 i think) and 1 zabuza X.X
Forever lonely

roth14

Quote from: Chibi_Haku on May 26, 2009, 01:13:41 PM

Yeah I would also like some pictures of me. I was the female Naruto in the skirt. ^_^

PinkHairSasuke

The gathering kicked butt! Im disappointed that more Pirates showed up to PvN though..*looks at all the ninjas who didn't show* j/k

Does anyone have pictures of GaySas/Sasgay/Saskura/Super Sasuke? LOL There were more names but I don't remember all of the names I got lolz!

Thanks BrightHeart for putting this together and for teaching and letting me use the bullhorn. That was a huge help with my gathering! ;D

Can't wait til next year!

PsychicPsycho

The gathering was so much fun... too bad I ended up having to leave early... :(

Btw, if anyone has any pictures of the belly dancing Sasuke with the sage Naruto, I would love you forever for posting thems, lol

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures myself of the gathering, but I can't wait to go through them once people start posting! ^-^

roth14

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 26, 2009, 05:45:25 PM
The gathering kicked butt! Im disappointed that more Pirates showed up to PvN though..*looks at all the ninjas who didn't show* j/k

Does anyone have pictures of GaySas/Sasgay/Saskura/Super Sasuke? LOL There were more names but I don't remember all of the names I got lolz!

Thanks BrightHeart for putting this together and for teaching and letting me use the bullhorn. That was a huge help with my gathering! ;D

Can't wait til next year!

I know his youtube account if that would help?

ruby19_4

yea. I didnt stay long either. my wig started to bother me so much. It totally cover my face and it keep falling down. Sigh... I have my head. I didnt come after that. Maybe next year I will. MM.... I wonder if I can do someone else instead. :) . I cant wait to see those pictures.