With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Chibi_Haku

but... no one has answered my question yet...  o.O  Has anyone uploaded their Naruto gathering pictures yet?

Thank you! |^_^|

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: roth14 on May 27, 2009, 06:10:43 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 26, 2009, 05:45:25 PM
The gathering kicked butt! Im disappointed that more Pirates showed up to PvN though..*looks at all the ninjas who didn't show* j/k

Does anyone have pictures of GaySas/Sasgay/Saskura/Super Sasuke? LOL There were more names but I don't remember all of the names I got lolz!

Thanks BrightHeart for putting this together and for teaching and letting me use the bullhorn. That was a huge help with my gathering! ;D

Can't wait til next year!

Sure that will work ;D Thanks
I know his youtube account if that would help?

BrightHeart76

This is a link to my photobucket account.  I haven't really organized anything yet...so you'll have to look thru the first several pages for Fanime pictures.

Ted the Penguin should be in most of the pictures...it's a long story.

The person who I had taking pictures of teh gathering should be posting in the next few days, but there are some gathering and picnic photos in here.

Have fun!

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/SlrSparks/
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ruby19_4

thx for uploading those pic.

Avairrianna

Yay thanks BrightHeart!!!!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

roth14

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 27, 2009, 05:44:00 PM
Quote from: roth14 on May 27, 2009, 06:10:43 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 26, 2009, 05:45:25 PM
The gathering kicked butt! Im disappointed that more Pirates showed up to PvN though..*looks at all the ninjas who didn't show* j/k

Does anyone have pictures of GaySas/Sasgay/Saskura/Super Sasuke? LOL There were more names but I don't remember all of the names I got lolz!

Thanks BrightHeart for putting this together and for teaching and letting me use the bullhorn. That was a huge help with my gathering! ;D

Can't wait til next year!

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/user/PinkHairSasuke

Sure that will work ;D Thanks
I know his youtube account if that would help?

BrightHeart76

This is the slide show I put together to show my local friends all of the fanime fun. 

Naruto Gathering starts at about 6 minutes 49 seconds.  There are a couple of different pictures in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLFYVRNLpQ4
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Avairrianna

Can I request the picture of the Choji dog pile? Please? Anyone?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

BrightHeart76

Anyone else have pictures?  Anyone?

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 30, 2009, 05:32:06 PM
Anyone else have pictures?  Anyone?
I do, I'm uploading them right now and will have them up soon.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on May 31, 2009, 10:18:46 PM
Okay, here are my pics.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r277/Robo-Demon/Fanime%202009/

Awesome pictures!  I love the picture of the squirrel...is that from the picnic?  We had an awesome Ninja Squirrel at the picnic.  :D

Thank you for posting!!!  I figure I'll leave this thread up for a few more days.  I'll close this and ope the 2010 gathering thread shortly...so post pictures here while you can...of course you can still post more pictures in the 2010 thread when it's up too. 

BSaphire

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 31, 2009, 10:37:09 PM
Okay, here are my pics.

Awesome pictures!  I love the picture of the squirrel...is that from the picnic?  We had an awesome Ninja Squirrel at the picnic.  :D

Thank you for posting!!!  I figure I'll leave this thread up for a few more days.  I'll close this and ope the 2010 gathering thread shortly...so post pictures here while you can...of course you can still post more pictures in the 2010 thread when it's up too. 
BrightHeart: Go ahead and use this thread instead of opening a new one. I changed the title to 2010, but if you want to change it to a different title just go to the first post and change it there. ^^) Bleach has been using their thread for two years and counting ^^) If you need anything pm me ^^).
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

Quote from: BSaphire on June 02, 2009, 09:48:22 AM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 31, 2009, 10:37:09 PM
Okay, here are my pics.

BrightHeart: Go ahead and use this thread instead of opening a new one. I changed the title to 2010, but if you want to change it to a different title just go to the first post and change it there. ^^) Bleach has been using their thread for two years and counting ^^) If you need anything pm me ^^).
B

Good idea!  Thanks!   ;D

roth14

So that's how bleach got so many pages. Ahhh.

Lordsnow

Bleach made a new thread this year. >.> I was there... but anyway.

I will be joining as a Generic Anbu. Also put down my friends for a Second Hokage, and a second generic anbu.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

ruby19_4

Yea I will be there as Deidera and I finally get to make my brother as tobi. Since he always annoys me. Hopefully this time my wig works better on me. Anyone had any idea how to keep the wig steady. It keep falling backwards. I have an oval head. :(

Mikuko

I'll be coming back next year as well. I'll probably bring Haku back and also I'm going to be trying for Hinata.  Hopefully I'll have Haku's mask by then too.  One more I thought about doing was Gaara.  Most likely his first outfit that he wore to the Chunin exams.  Not sure, we'll have to see. ^^

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ruby19_4 on June 03, 2009, 07:11:18 AM
Yea I will be there as Deidera and I finally get to make my brother as tobi. Since he always annoys me. Hopefully this time my wig works better on me. Anyone had any idea how to keep the wig steady. It keep falling backwards. I have an oval head. :(

Have you tried spirit gum?  It might work.

ruby19_4

?? spirit gum? Um...what is that? I hope I dont have to chew it to make it sticky.