With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

TokenBlackGuy

Hey guys, ive love fanimecon 2009 so much i cant wait for next year, such a lively fun friendly environment. So hope to meet some of you and hang out that weekend. So now one to the manga, if anyone is reading the mangam its about ot be Madara vs Danzo. Which sounds intense.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

ruby19_4

I think madara will win. After all he is the one who was able to control the nine tail fox.

PinkHairSasuke

I need major help from anyone! What is the best way to make Sasori's puppet chest? :-\ I'm stumped

Shinigami_Lover

I was going to use card board and paper mache .....
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

TokenBlackGuy

shinigami_lover are those chars u have in ur post sig gonna be who u dress up as during Fanimecon 2010?

and i feel behind even though i got like half a year till fanime, feel like i need to get everything i need for it now lol : p

My Cosplay. TBA

Shinigami_Lover

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on December 10, 2009, 07:46:08 PM
shinigami_lover are those chars u have in ur post sig gonna be who u dress up as during Fanimecon 2010?

and i feel behind even though i got like half a year till fanime, feel like i need to get everything i need for it now lol : p

Yes they are I am doing them all... Mwahaha .... Kira is done I am just waiting for the wig / Saku has been done since last Sakuracon / Duke was finished for Kumoricon / Natsuo just got started I am and I am showing him of at Mewcon all I need for him is the ears and the outfit .... So now I get to start working on my next cosplays for Kumoricon

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

BrightHeart76

Sorry for the delay updating the list guys.  I have no good excuse, work has been busy and that just seems to take over my life.  I have my 3 month review tomorrow, if that goes well my stress level will drop back to normal.  :)  I promise a full update by Christmas.   :D

How are you all celebrating the season?  Are you excited?  I've got my tree decorated, and Friday I will go out and get all of my shopping done.  Then it's a few days to enjoy the holidays before 2010 comes knocking on the door.  This time of year always goes so fast.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 16, 2009, 06:51:04 PM
Sorry for the delay updating the list guys.  I have no good excuse, work has been busy and that just seems to take over my life.  I have my 3 month review tomorrow, if that goes well my stress level will drop back to normal.  :)  I promise a full update by Christmas.   :D

How are you all celebrating the season?  Are you excited?  I've got my tree decorated, and Friday I will go out and get all of my shopping done.  Then it's a few days to enjoy the holidays before 2010 comes knocking on the door.  This time of year always goes so fast.

I have no clue what I'm doing yet haha =P I don't even have a tree yet.

Dragon Ninja

I got a little tree and have it all decorated and I'm preety much done with my shopping.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Shinigami_Lover

House and tree are decorated... Shopping is done.... and working on a Winter Sakura and Punk Sakura for Mewcon

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

ruby19_4

I will be working on Christmas. So I want to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!!!

U guys have fun and receive a lot of gift.

Shinigami_Lover

ruby- Oh sad day... hopefully u r getting holiday pay!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

BrightHeart76

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

Hope you all have a joyous and wonderful holiday.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dragon Ninja

The new chapter came out this week. It was suppose to be released in two weeks, but it came out early. It's a Christmas miracle.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

Hi everyone!  We're updated again.  Don't forget to let me know if you have friends planning to cosplay at our Gathering so I can make sure that everyone gets added. :)

I have an odd question this week.  Is anyone out there willing to be a kind of "second" to help at the gathering?  To kind of pull the next photo group together so they're ready to go once the group before them is done?  No big work, but just someone to help keep things rolling in a timely fashion and maybe help a bit at the picnic?  I usually have my sister or my best friend do this, but I'm not sure either will be at the gathering this year.  Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll figure something out.   :)

Eliteslayer

I'll have to see what times all the gatherings I'm going to are, but if I can stick around through the picnic and everything, I'd be more than willing to assist as a second. Either way, I'll do what I can.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 26, 2009, 09:44:25 PM
Hi everyone!  We're updated again.  Don't forget to let me know if you have friends planning to cosplay at our Gathering so I can make sure that everyone gets added. :)

I have an odd question this week.  Is anyone out there willing to be a kind of "second" to help at the gathering?  To kind of pull the next photo group together so they're ready to go once the group before them is done?  No big work, but just someone to help keep things rolling in a timely fashion and maybe help a bit at the picnic?  I usually have my sister or my best friend do this, but I'm not sure either will be at the gathering this year.  Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll figure something out.   :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to be "second" to help at the gathering.

TokenBlackGuy

Im totally psyched for fanime and its so far away. ill do what i can to help, just give me a job.

My Cosplay. TBA

ruby19_4

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on December 24, 2009, 11:05:24 PM

:) Dont worry I will be fine. Its not a really hard work.

Um....2010 will be my last year. but I gotta see when the meeting going to be. I dont mind to help out.

Shinigami_Lover

Quote from: ruby19_4 on December 30, 2009, 11:06:07 PM
Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on December 24, 2009, 11:05:24 PM

:) Dont worry I will be fine. Its not a really hard work.

Um....2010 will be my last year. but I gotta see when the meeting going to be. I dont mind to help out.

Well I hope it went all well for you!

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots