With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

PinkHairSasuke

Moogleborg

I'll be back as Shippuden Rock Lee again! :D And this time, i'll get myself a radio to play Bacchikoi this time. ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Sora

Actually, I'm moving Sai forwards a bit to Y-con instead. Can you change my cosplay to Akatsuki outfit Sasuke?
"Don't give me any orders."

BrightHeart76

Hi Everyone!  We're updated again.   ;D

Thanks to Moogleborg for offering to do Bacchikoi again this year!  My little radio just didn't work so well last year.  Let me know if I can help at all.  Also, if you want to try to set up a time for people to get together and practice, let me know and I'll post it on the main page.  :)

I haven't put up a poll for the time for our gathering this year yet.  What are you guys thinking?  We are definate for Sunday, but what time would you guys like to meet up?  I think we would do well to meet up early, then have an early picnic lunch.  That leaves the rest of the day open for everyone to enjoy the Sunday activities at Fanime. 

Ideas?  Comments?  Suggestions?  Keep them coming!  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eliteslayer

Ooh, yay, Bacchikoi! I've also got speakers, and I more or less know the dance, but if anyone does want to practice I'd be up for that. As for the time, I'm good with around lunch, just so long as it doesn't clash with any other gatherings I'm signed up for.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Shinigami_Lover

*runs and hinds from Lee but peeks out* I like Bacchikoi.... but he scares me *points at Lee*

(sorry the Saku in me kick in)
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

roth14

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 05, 2010, 02:14:24 PM

Thanks to Moogleborg for offering to do Bacchikoi again this year!  My little radio just didn't work so well last year.  Let me know if I can help at all.  Also, if you want to try to set up a time for people to get together and practice, let me know and I'll post it on the main page.  :)

I haven't put up a poll for the time for our gathering this year yet.  What are you guys thinking?  We are definate for Sunday, but what time would you guys like to meet up?  I think we would do well to meet up early, then have an early picnic lunch.  That leaves the rest of the day open for everyone to enjoy the Sunday activities at Fanime. 

I know this is a personal concern, but can we keep the time as early as possible? The Hellsing gathering is supposedly going to be right after the Naruto one. I had to miss the picnic last year because of the same reason. So can we keep the time as early as possible?  :-[

BrightHeart76

Quote from: roth14 on January 11, 2010, 09:15:23 AM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 05, 2010, 02:14:24 PM

I know this is a personal concern, but can we keep the time as early as possible? The Hellsing gathering is supposedly going to be right after the Naruto one. I had to miss the picnic last year because of the same reason. So can we keep the time as early as possible?  :-[

No worries.  That's why I try to get input into the gathering time before we set it up.  I figure we have a little bit of time to bring up concerns and requests before we set our official time.  I hope that everyone who has a concern feels free to bring it up here on the thread or by PM to me so we can do our best to find a time that works for the most people.   ;D 

BrightHeart76

Sorry for the double post guys.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Reservations for hotel rooms at Fanime 2010 have opened.  Do yourselves a favor and make your reservations sooner rather than later.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=n85dgn0gh93p74l8m0rh4u1u44&topic=13369.0

;D

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

ruby19_4

I got my reservation. Thank you so much, brightheart. I was wondering when it will happen. Thank you.

BrightHeart76

Hello!!?...  Hello!!?... Hello!!?...  Hello!!?...

Anybody out there?  It's amazingly quiet for this forum after I open the debate for time for the gathering.  Opinions?  Preferences?  I know the official schedule isn't out yet...but we should still figure out the time for out Gathering. 

Please post your ideas and opinions. 

Shinigami_Lover

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

BrightHeart76

For anyone curious about why I've been a little squirrely about setting our gathering time.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13396.0.html

Once we know more details we can set our time...that is about all I can say.

With that in mind.  So far it looks like most people want an early gathering.  I have had MANY complaints in the past that anything before noon is too early for people to feel ready.  What do we mean by "early"?

Shinigami_Lover

Well if we are doing a picnic or food we should have it around noon.... 12 sounds good to me...

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

roth14

Noon sounds great. People can sleep in and have enough time to prepare. Then head over to the picnic for a snack or late lunch. Works for me.

TokenBlackGuy

I haven't said anything for a long time. I might end up making my own character. but thats a might. And i'm getting a job in feburary with this program im doing and will be having it for 3 months , getting paid for it all so ill have money for fanime/costume. But i wanted to stay in a room but idk if i can do that , kinda sucks. I hope ill be able to get a hold of the costume i want and will probably have to edit it to fit. I hope to have a good time. Last year i loved the enviorment  friendly people. Nothing but pure fun and entertainment. months away and i can't wait.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Moogleborg

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on January 05, 2010, 09:58:15 PM
*runs and hinds from Lee but peeks out* I like Bacchikoi.... but he scares me *points at Lee*

(sorry the Saku in me kick in)

Ahh, don't worry. ^^ I usually keep that characteristic out of my Lee...mostly for con safety. ^^ Don't worry, I don't bite. ^_^

Quote from: Eliteslayer on January 05, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Ooh, yay, Bacchikoi! I've also got speakers, and I more or less know the dance, but if anyone does want to practice I'd be up for that. As for the time, I'm good with around lunch, just so long as it doesn't clash with any other gatherings I'm signed up for.

Awesome. :D Which other gatherings are ya attending? ^^ We'll see which time we could use to do Bacchikoi on. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.