With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

TokenBlackGuy

you lucky. but its kool, a walks good for you : p. I want to try one of the gaming tournaments they have there but there such good players there all the time.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Death_Note_Matt

ZOMG
:D
Put me down for Madara Uchiha -[Shippuden]

Another Player has Entered the Game

PinkHairSasuke

TokenBlackGuy

Anyone read the lastest naruto Manga, Sakura is becoming a nuisance. She really did that to them and said that. (Not trying to spoil it for others.)

My Cosplay. TBA

Liquid

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on February 10, 2010, 02:32:46 PM
Anyone read the lastest naruto Manga, Sakura is becoming a nuisance.

When wasn't she?

Also, the story isn't done playing out....how do you know what she really plans to do?
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

TokenBlackGuy

You are so right lol, but im assuming that she would really go with him since she has this undying love for him or she really wants to be the one to end his life.

My Cosplay. TBA

Shinigami_Lover

I though she was smart and clever! Until the last page..... OMP
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Eliteslayer

My general reaction?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeah, bit if a not smart moment for her there.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

BrightHeart76

We're updated again.   ;D

First I wanted to say Thank you to you all.  You're really keeping this thread alive, and the positive stuff lately had really made my day.  You guys rock.   :D  I'm working on surprises / fun stuff for this year.  No promises yet but there is some good stuff in the making. 

Toshi Riku, I put you down as Akatsuki Itachi, let me know if you decide to do Anbu later on and I'll change that.
PhDPepper, I put you into the creative cosplay section, let me know if you'd rather me add you to another area. 
Death_Note_Matt,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We're still on hold for deciding our time for the gathering.  A lot of really cool stuff happening with cosplay this year.  I'll let you know as soon as we can make a decision.  Once again, let me know if you have any specific time requests or worries.  I always do my best to work out a time that's good for everyone. 

Only a few more months till Fanime!  Holy COW!  I'm so far behind!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

TokenBlackGuy

Ya, your cool brightheart. I might have changed my mind myself. I might want to create my own char but its all depends. I'll be avaliable friday to monday so ill be ready for all. I like Saturday though.

My Cosplay. TBA

iKuraudo

Well, I am looking forward to the gathering and I hope I can remember to attend in 2010. >w<
I have a tendency to forget these things, so maybe I will make a reminder to get out there at the time. >w<
Yay!  :D

What did everyone think about the latest chapter?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on February 15, 2010, 02:14:30 AM
Ya, your cool brightheart. I might have changed my mind myself. I might want to create my own char but its all depends. I'll be avaliable friday to monday so ill be ready for all. I like Saturday though.

Unfortunately we don't get to choose our day.  Because we are a large gathering we have to switch days with Bleach! each year.  Last year was our Saturday, this year is our Sunday, we'll be back to Saturday in 2011 and so on.  The good thing about Sunday is we don't have to deal with the "witnesses" and the crowd they draw.  We also don't have to worry about people being super nervous about being prepared and on time for Masquerade.  On the down side...we have to wait a whole 'nother day to have our gathering.  I personally enjoy the Sundays...much less stress.  :-)

Our meeting time is what's up for debate.  We can't make any definate times until the other events are more settled, but I'd like peole to make sure their preferences are known.  There's a lot to be concidered, so this is everyone's chance to make their voices heard. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Shinigami_Lover

11 or 12 maybe the earlier so we have more time to do things... There you have to ideas on time
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

roth14

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on February 16, 2010, 10:26:13 AM
11 or 12 maybe the earlier so we have more time to do things... There you have to ideas on time

I second this!!!!!

BrightHeart76

OK.  We have our go ahead to schedule the gathering.  I have heard on the open forum, in PM and in Instant Message from a few people.  Here's the break down as I see it.

11 a.m.  ~ Earliest time I'm willing to entertain.  This opens up cosplay for people with later gatherings but several people are concerned that this is too early for people who were up late the night before with Masquerade and the Dance.  I tend to agree, but let's leave it up for debate / vote.  

12 noon ~ Still early and leaves us open for the cosplayers with later gatherings.  This puts us at the same time as the Hetalia gathering which looks to be large this year.  Also a few cosplayers are concerned that they would have to pick between the two gatherings.  This does work well for the picnic though.

1 p.m. ~ This is getting late for the cosplayers with later gatherings.  This will also make lunch run late for the picnic.  I really don't see a lot of good for the 1 p.m. time slot but I want to make it an option

2 p.m. ~ This is REALLY late for cosplayers with later gatherings, the picnic would have to be before the gathering.  Also, not knowing who the MusicFest Guest will be this year this might start to be a problem for people who want to line up early. On the upside for this time, it gets us close to the Shonen Jump Gathering which Naruto is also a part of.  *Apparently I am behind the times.  MusicFest has announced LM.C  I don't know when the concert is or if it will affect us.  However, for the last few years the concert has been on Sunday so I'm going to go with that for now.  :)

Long story short no matter what time we pick someone is going to have to make a hard choice.  I'm sorry.  I wish I could make everyone happy, but there's just no way.  Vote for the time that works best for you and I'll do my best.

Because of the delay in setting our schedule I don't want to leave this poll up for long.  A few days at most.  Everyone else has to wait until we are decided to schedule their events...I don't want them to have to wait much longer.  Vote soon, I will close this poll before the end of the week.  Sorry for the short notice.

(Modified cause I was behind the times for musicfest)

Eliteslayer

If I might make a suggestion? Given that there's often a Ninjas vs Pirates thing, I'd suggest speaking with the organizer of the One Piece gathering to find times close enough to each other for NvP, while still giving those of us going to both gatherings time to change if necessary.

Failing that, I'm going to say the earlier the better, since it seems my Cosplay Battle will probably be on the same day, and I don't want it to be too late in the day, but I certainly won't have it clash with this gathering, of course.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW