With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Cailany

I'm so disappointed a friend was going to help me made Sasuke's black sword (that I couldn't find online and con safe anywhere) bailed on me.
Though the costume is done, no sword to finish it off v.v

I hope I get lucky and find the right one in the dealer's room.... or someone else knows where i can get one online?

Sora

Quote from: Cailany on May 01, 2010, 04:59:49 PM
I'm so disappointed a friend was going to help me made Sasuke's black sword (that I couldn't find online and con safe anywhere) bailed on me.

I hope I get lucky and find the right one in the dealer's room.... or someone else knows where i can get one online?

Try ebay. It's where I found mine.
"Don't give me any orders."

robina

i'll join u guys as neji SNJ version. (didnt start workin on my cosplay yet) but wont take much time for me to make it. only things missing is my konoha headband (lost the one i bought last year) and my hair's just like neji's so wont be needing a wig YAY :D me no like wigs.

Eeri-chan

Awesome! Another Sexy No Jutsu cosplayer! I can tell this year is gonna be great! I think this will be the best Fanime I've ever experienced! I hope we can find a Tenten--it would be even more awesome if Tenten were Sexy No Jutsu too. heh heh.

Although, I'm still dreaming of finding the perfect Gaara for my Lee. :)

robina

i actually thought about gaara SNJ... but i dont really feel like wearing a wig and carrying a sand gourd around :P

Eeri-chan

haha. Well, if you have Neji's hair already, then it only makes sense that you cosplay him! Especially because wigs can be a bit annoying. All itchy and stuff, sometimes. I can only imagine how annoying that gourd would be though. Ugh.

Besides, this means I can challenge my eternal rival to a match! :)

robina

lol yeah, lee fighting neji's more interesting than lee fighting gaara!

Cailany

Quote from: Edward Elric on May 01, 2010, 05:07:32 PM

Actually the only kind they had there was the white one with the black stripe, and one that was painted black and looked really horrible. v.v

Eeri-chan

Quote from: Cailany on May 02, 2010, 06:41:33 PM
Quote from: Edward Elric on May 01, 2010, 05:07:32 PM

Actually the only kind they had there was the white one with the black stripe, and one that was painted black and looked really horrible. v.v

I don't know what happened, but I tried to post a reply to this and it didn't show up. So here it is:

Why don't you try making the sword??? You could make it out of board and paint it. Or something. Heck, I'm sure you could find a tutorial online on how to make it. I had to find a tutorial to help me figure out how to make my Cardcaptor Sakura staff. And it would probably be cheaper than buying one.

BrightHeart76

Well this is an interesting situation.  Time is up for the poll and we have a tie.  ACK!

3 votes each for Pita Pit and Johnny Rockets
1 vote each for Asian Gourmet Express, Quizno's, McDonald's, Jack in the Box and Subway.

I lean towards Pita Pit for 3 reasons:

1.  Pita Pit, Quizno's and Subway are all sandwich shops so the votes are for similar food.  In Johnny Rocket's defense there was no other restaraunt on the list to compare it to.

2.  Pita Pit allows people to pay individual and easy.  This also assures that the people who have to leave early for the Swap Meet aren't waiting for the waitress to find their check so that they can pay. 

3.  The One Piece Pirates will be stinking Johnny Rockets up with their Pirate Stank on Thursday night...do we really want to look like we're copying the Pirates?  Where is the Ninja pride?  :P

OK so point 3 was just me being silly.  None the less, I lean toward Pita Pit.  We can always stop at Johnny Rockets on the way back to get malts to go if that helps.

I need to use the poll for a different reason for the next few days, so I can't start a new poll for where to eat.  I'm asking for you guys to engage in some friendly debate on eating location for the Friday Meet and Eat.  Creative solutions are, as always, welcome.   

Happy Monday everyone!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eeri-chan

Well, my vote was for the Pita Pit because, not only do I have to leave for the Swap Meet, but Johnny Rocket's makes me feel sick. It's too greasy and stuff. It's just bad for you. And I have a really sensitive stomach to that kind of stuff. Also, it's true that it would be easier since there wouldn't be one cheque that we had to figure out how to split and stuff.

roth14

I vote for Pita Pit too. Though stopping for malts on the way back sounds good too :)

Eeri-chan

Ohhh, when is the checkers going to be played??? I would love to be play, but I wouldn't be able to if it's during the CLAMP meet-up on Sunday. Which could go on for-ever. Goodness, I plan on sticking around to steal people and take pictures and stuff, but I've never really had the chance to play Cosplay Chess/Checkers before, and it sounds like so much fun!!!

TokenBlackGuy

PITA PIT, I SAY!!!!!  :P

only wanted johnnu rocket for the malts newayz. ill probly get like 3 or 4 that weekend lol, i luv my malts. So i say we do the PITA PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes with the extra exclamation points.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

EJAY420

I'm good with Pitas. Just not my thing. It's ok. I'll hit up a taco truck b4 I leave for SJ.
Most Impressive.

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

Eeri-chan

Quote from: Edward Elric on May 03, 2010, 01:17:32 PM
I've never been to pita pits. is it good?

It's delish! They have fantastic food, and lots of options. Plus, it doesn't make me sick afterward, which is a good thing in my book. It's must healthier than going to fast food or Johnny Rockets. They basically have sandwiches. It's like Subway or Quiznos, kind of. But better.

Dragon Ninja

Hey, everybody! I'm back from Bakersfield. It was great, though a little small. I got to meet Liam O'Brian and he is awesome. I'll have pictures up soon.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Eeri-chan

The third to last piece of my Lee cosplay just got here! It totally completes the cosplay, the only problem is that this piece is a slightly different shade of green than the rest of the cosplay--except, it's a better colour for Lee's costume. -falls- ARG! I am so frustrated. First, I had to send back shoes to get them in a larger size, now I have to go around looking for leggings and a leotard that are the same shade of green as the piece that just arrived.

Curse you, Cosplay Gods!!! :(