With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

Forget what I said earlier.  I'm going to put a hold on any changes until we have more information on the Fanime schedule.  Keep the conversations going.  We have SO much fun stuff to look forward to I'd hate to muddle it up with half information and guesses. 

Less than 2 weeks until Fanime!  WOHOOO!!!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

EDIT: Okay, sorry everyone quick change in plans. Brightheart and I need to discuss some stuff first before this new gathering is on a roll. Sorry.

Hello everyone,

Sorry this post is a little late coming out. So as Brightheart said, I am in charge of the Naruto meeting on Saturday. Now I need to know if this is a breakfast meeting or simply a lunch one.

Breakfast option:
The time we would meet would be at around 10 or 9. Not to early not too late. There are two options for where to grab out much needed caffeine ;D. Caffe Trieste, which is on the side of the Marriot, or, Starbucks on the side of the Hilton. Both are around the same distance. Just depends on what people want.

Lunch option:
A 11, 12, or 1 lunch time sounds good. We would basically have the same choices, on were to eat, as we did for the Naruto dinner meet up a.k.a Flow line meet up.

So I will have at least 2 polls coming up soon on what we want. If there is ANYTHING you want to add or clear up PM me or respond on the forum. I check the forum a lot in one day. This is OUR meeting. I just organize it  ;D

BrightHeart76

New poll up.  Just for fun.   ;D

Are you guys all ready for Fanime?  What are you looking forward to the most at Fanime this year?

Edit: I didn't finish typing the sentence!  I'm losing my mind I tell you!  Losing my mind! ::insert crazy mad scientist laugh here::
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Shinigami_Lover

I have been packed for about a month or maybe more now
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

roth14

Okay everyone, sorry about all the confusion. We are on for the meeting on Saturday, except that it will be a breakfast meeting. A LOT of people have PMed me and asked for a breakfast time. Most of the gatherings start at noon and others want to practice for the Masquerade. So Brightheart and I thought a morning gathering would be best. So the options for breakfast are the same as last time.

"Breakfast option:
The time we would meet would be at around 10 or 9. Not to early not too late. There are two options for where to grab our much needed caffeine ;D. Caffe Trieste, which is on the side of the Marriot, or, Starbucks on the side of the Hilton. Both are around the same distance. Just depends on what people want."

I will have a post up this evening or tomorrow about what time we want and where. Please remember if you have a suggestion or a problem, PLEASE tell me. I want everyone to have fun. Have a nice day :). Fanime is in 13 days!!!!!

ruby19_4

Actually can I click on " *panick* where is my wig? Again? It hasnt arrive yet.

Shinigami_Lover

So Team 7 that is coming with me we will be bring our Punk outfits to wear for some of the days
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

EJAY420

what is this Fanime you guys speak off? What's happening next week?!?!?!
Most Impressive.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 17, 2010, 02:53:05 PM
what is this Fanime you guys speak off? What's happening next week?!?!?!

Geek!   :P

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 17, 2010, 08:59:17 PM
??? Did I miss something?

Nope.  Just normal weirdness.   ;D

Any luck with your wig?  I was actually thinking about that at work today.  I hope it shows up soon.

TokenBlackGuy

This sucks, to many issues with my cosplay and i might not be able to cosplay this year at all. >.<!!! >:(
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

robina

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on May 17, 2010, 10:39:15 PM
This sucks, to many issues with my cosplay and i might not be able to cosplay this year at all. >.<!!! >:(

same here.. only things got worked out r wigs n shoes lol!

EJAY420

lmao@"Did I miss something?". lolz. 10 days and counting guys!!!!
Most Impressive.

TokenBlackGuy

But im still going, Woot this will be awesome weekend incomming, Less than 2 weeks. and its already tuesday!!! Get through another tuesday then  BOom fanime is here.!!!!
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

roth14

Just keep positive people. Even if things don't work out. we still want you at the events. :)

On the Other hand WHOOT!!!! Fanime is next Friday!!!

somegirlkatie

So. YEAH. I'm typing this with a weird grin on my face. I recently found out about this convention which is about 2 or so hours from where I live in California. So I found the forums and found this and was like "OMG HOW NEAT". So I rushed and talked[more or so begged] my mom into taking me to it. Then talked her into getting me the fabric for my costume. Which is going to be made this weekend. BUT YEAH. I'm pretty much fer sure coming as Pein's second animal path[the female one] ;D, unless you know a giant dino crushes my mother's car. But I'm really looking forward to going to my first convention with you guys.  :-X. I might only be able to make it sunday though!

roth14

Eeri-chan

Oh no! Wait! What happened?!?!? Did we change the meet and eat to Saturday???? :( Oh, no, I can't do that because I was hoping to have a meet and eat with the CLAMP cosplayers that morning and since I was the one who suggested it I can't do that. Man, all these changing of plans. :(

roth14

Yeah that's whats happening right now. Sorry :-\. Hopefully you can still come to the Sunday one.