With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Snorcat

Wow, things are all jumbled around right now, hopefully we can get a schedule finalized after Fanime publishes theirs ^^

BSaphire

Do I place my Starbucks order here? :P BrightHeart look for my pm coming to your box in 3 minutes!
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

The only thing that has changed is the meet and eat.  And that only changed because of the FLOW concert.  I think roth14 is doing a wonderful job reorganizing it as a breakfast.  Eeri-chan, you'd have to check with roth14, but if CLAMP can meet at the same place, maybe you could do both?  Just an idea.

Our Sunday schedule remains unchanged.  I'm just waiting for a final OK from Moogleborg on the time and place for the Bacchikoi dance and a quick look at the final Fanime schedule once it comes out to lock it down.

Relax.  This will be great!  You are all awesome and have worked so hard to create a great gathering and events for everyone.  This is your Gathering, these are your events.  I'm just here to keep it all together.

It's almost Fanime!  Woohoo!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

somegirlkatie

Oh! Can I be added to the cosplay list as Pein/Pain's Second Animal Path? =]

TokenBlackGuy

Sweet, another cosplayer. Adds to the fun. I almost thought i had cured my smileing condition, but no uncurable.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

somegirlkatie

I just hope my headband is here before then, haha. I ordered it like on thursday. And the website says it takes 10-20 days to arrive since its coming from China.  :-\

roth14

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on May 18, 2010, 07:13:54 PM
Sweet, another cosplayer. Adds to the fun. I almost thought i had cured my smileing condition, but no uncurable.

Add my to the smile list. My condition is also not curable. :D

Story time: this one girl who I am not friends with saw my shit eating grin at school and asked "Fanime?" Damn straight its fanime. We talked over lunch. Ahh the power of fanime.

Chosen_Entity

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 18, 2010, 07:37:24 PM
I just hope my headband is here before then, haha. I ordered it like on thursday. And the website says it takes 10-20 days to arrive since its coming from China.  :-\

I know what you mean! I had to send my compression shirt back in because it was too small. :/ Hopefully the replacement will get here before the con! (Sincerely hope so, since the company is only in Florida) I really don't want to bind. Ace wrap is eeeevvviiilll...

If it makes you feel better, I ordered stuff from a China based company, and it only took a week to get here!

BrightHeart76

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 18, 2010, 05:50:12 PM

I'll be happy to add you.  I plan on updating the list in the next day or so.  I'll make a post about it when I do.  :)

We're happy to have you join us!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 18, 2010, 07:46:59 PM

I'll be happy to add you.  I plan on updating the list in the next day or so.  I'll make a post about it when I do.  :)

Fweee. I have this dorky smile on, haha. I'm happy to be coming! I seriously think I'm only going to be able to make it sunday though. D: So I'm sorry I can only make one day!

BrightHeart76

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 18, 2010, 07:49:19 PM

Fweee. I have this dorky smile on, haha. I'm happy to be coming! I seriously think I'm only going to be able to make it sunday though. D: So I'm sorry I can only make one day!

LOL.  Don't be sorry!  Be happy you get to make it for the day!  You're coming on the most important day of all don't you know?  Naruto-cosplay-gathering-checkers-dancing-picnic-fun day (as I've come to call it).   ;D

I only came for one day my first time.  I was so bummed once I experience all of the excitement Fanime had to offer.  But I made sure to be there more the next year.  Have fun with the day, experience everything you can.  If you have questions or need help this is a GREAT group of people with lots of experience.  I'm always open for questions if you want to ask me, I'll be the chick in the Tsunade cosplay with a bullhorn and a look on my face like I'm about to lose my mind.  Just yell "BrightHeart!" or "Tsunade" or "Chrissy" and I will try to help as much as I can.   :)

roth14

Hi everyone (who is coming to the Naruto Breakfast Thingy),

I found out from Brightheart that Starbucks is actually Pete's now. It seems like practically the same stuff, just different name. If people (plural) has a HUGE problem with this please PM me. I can ask Brightheart to put up a new poll.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 18, 2010, 07:58:52 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 18, 2010, 07:49:19 PM

LOL.  Don't be sorry!  Be happy you get to make it for the day!  You're coming on the most important day of all don't you know?  Naruto-cosplay-gathering-checkers-dancing-picnic-fun day (as I've come to call it).   ;D

I only came for one day my first time.  I was so bummed once I experience all of the excitement Fanime had to offer.  But I made sure to be there more the next year.  Have fun with the day, experience everything you can.  If you have questions or need help this is a GREAT group of people with lots of experience.  I'm always open for questions if you want to ask me, I'll be the chick in the Tsunade cosplay with a bullhorn and a look on my face like I'm about to lose my mind.  Just yell "BrightHeart!" or "Tsunade" or "Chrissy" and I will try to help as much as I can.   :)

xD I'm really excited to be coming. I can't wait, I'm totally going to get lost I can feel it now.  :D

VakarianPride

I will be there as ANBU Rock Lee, should be able to get it done in time. Hope my hair isn't TOO short for it, though....will get a wig if I have to, though

ruby19_4

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 17, 2010, 09:10:12 PM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 17, 2010, 08:59:17 PM
??? Did I miss something?

Nope.  Just normal weirdness.   ;D

Any luck with your wig?  I was actually thinking about that at work today.  I hope it shows up soon.

O sry. I got. Just today. I was glad. Thank you. Now I gotta make my brother mask. I got the pic. But still need to go to store to make a mask. O yea. Anyone know what kind of material is better to make a mask? Definitely not paper.

roth14

paper mache or a mold? or maybe a blank one and paint over it. I did that for my anbu mask.

ruby19_4

Anytime on Saturday is fine. Just let me know what time. I am curious when the FLOW concert start. When are they ever going to let us know?

ruby19_4

I just remember. I was going to the maid cafe on saturday, since all the gathering is on sunday. Anyone is welcome to join me if you want. They are open at 11 till 6.

roth14

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 18, 2010, 09:06:01 PM
I just remember. I was going to the maid cafe on saturday, since all the gathering is on sunday. Anyone is welcome to join me if you want. They are open at 11 till 6.

If you go after the Breakfast thing I think I'll join you. Always wanted to go.

ruby19_4

Quote from: roth14 on May 18, 2010, 09:10:13 PM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 18, 2010, 09:06:01 PM

If you go after the Breakfast thing I think I'll join you. Always wanted to go.

Yea!! I know the line will be long. I hope it wont be too long when we got there. Mm.... let make it early after breakfast, so we could be in the shorter line.