With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 23, 2010, 12:06:03 PM
Goodmorning, which turns out to be actually afternoon! Does anyone know if FLOW will be giving autographs? IF SO could someone pick me up one, since I won't be there friday!  :(

I can't imagine that they would be doing autographs Friday night at the concert.  Too many fans, too much confusion.

However, page 8 of the schedule does list FLOW in the Marriott Salon 1:2 at 1:00 on Saturday.  I don't know if this is a Q&A or an autograph thing or something else entirely.  You could try contacting the musicfest peoples to see if they can give you any details.  That or show up at the Marriott Salon on Saturday and see what happens.   ;D

EDIT:  I just remembered, you mentioned before that you will only be there on Sunday.  So this isn't much help for you.  Hmm... I suppose our first step is to find out if Saturday is infact an autograph session, and then if it IS find someone willing to stand in line for you.  I'll e-mail the music fest peoples now, I'll let you know when I have an answer about whatever is happening on Saturday.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 23, 2010, 03:02:07 PM
Goodmorning, which turns out to be actually afternoon! Does anyone know if FLOW will be giving autographs? IF SO could someone pick me up one, since I won't be there friday!  :(

I can't imagine that they would be doing autographs Friday night at the concert.  Too many fans, too much confusion.

However, page 8 of the schedule does list FLOW in the Marriott Salon 1:2 at 1:00 on Saturday.  I don't know if this is a Q&A or an autograph thing or something else entirely.  You could try contacting the musicfest peoples to see if they can give you any details.  That or show up at the Marriott Salon on Saturday and see what happens.   ;D

EDIT:  I just remembered, you mentioned before that you will only be there on Sunday.  So this isn't much help for you.  Hmm... I suppose our first step is to find out if Saturday is infact an autograph session, and then if it IS find someone willing to stand in line for you.  I'll e-mail the music fest peoples now, I'll let you know when I have an answer about whatever is happening on Saturday.

Fwee. You are kind! Ty for emailing them! xD

jemz

FLOW's Q&A session and Autograph session are on Saturday, May 29th.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

BrightHeart76

Quote from: jemz on May 23, 2010, 07:17:15 PM

Thank you.  :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 23, 2010, 08:13:38 PM
Quote from: jemz on May 23, 2010, 07:17:15 PM

Thank you.  :D

Thank you! Now I need someone find someone whos going to pick me up one. ._.'!

Shawny

I changed my mind about cosplaying Hinata at this year's gathering.  Sorry, Brightheart.  I know you wanted more people to sign up for the gathering - and I'm not helping. :(

I'm cutting back on the number of costumes that I'm bringing to Fanime - and I'm wearing a different (non-Naruto) costume on the day of the gathering.  But I'll definitely stop by the gathering to take pictures.  And I might go the Naruto picnic, instead.

BrightHeart76

No worries Shawny.  I understand.  We'll miss you.

Hope to see you at the picnic if you have a chance.

roth14

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: roth14 on May 23, 2010, 10:39:22 PM
Is anyone going to the B&W ball?

I am! But as formal!Vincent Valentine rather than a Naruto character.

BrightHeart76

I am.  But just as plain ol' every day Chrissy.  No cosplay, just me.

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on May 23, 2010, 10:54:22 PM
I don't think I can. I don't have shoes.

If you want to go and you just need shoes give your local second hand store a try.  You can usually get a decent pair of dress shoes for less than $10.  I got my formal dress at a second hand store for $7.50 this year. 

roth14

PHEW!! I don't have to go alone this year!!!

BrightHeart76

Just wanted to make an observation.  Fanime is this week.  THIS WEEK!!!

When you talk about Fanime for the next couple of days you don't have to say "It's in May" or "Friday after next" or "It's Memorial Day Weekend" when telling people about Fanime.  No.  You get to say "It's in a couple of days" or "Yeah, I'll be there on Thursday" or something else equally as great.   ;D

Also, quick reminder to anyone interested in playing cosplay checkers.  It starts at 9:30, sp make sure you plan time to come down and play on Sunday!! 

72 hours from now I will be on the road to Fanime.  WOOHOOO!!!!

TokenBlackGuy

ZOMG ITS FANIME WEEK, FAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! con.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Shinigami_Lover

Sakura, Naruto and I are leaving for the train on Wednesday... YEAH!
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

jackiemarie90

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 20, 2010, 08:43:59 PM
Oh hey guys!! It will be my first year cosplaying as gaara and I would love to be apart of this event! :) I'm gonna be the shippuden version and I look forward to see my other naruto lovers!! ha ha see you guys at fanime!

Oh man guys!!! I so excited!!! I'm almost done with sewing my gaara trenchcoat!!! Can't wait!! :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

BrightHeart76

I have seen reliable answers to two of the most recent questions in other places on the forum.  I feel confident that information from both of these posters is reliable. 

Hope that helps.

Re: Autographs from FLOW (I think somegirlkatie is still looking for someone who will get an autograph for her, let her know if you're willing)

From the FLOW at Musicfest thread.

Quote from: Acid_Android on May 23, 2010, 09:34:44 PM
Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 23, 2010, 09:14:19 PM
The Info Desk will list when the FLOW autograph session is from what I read in the schedule, right?

I'll write it here anyway xD

FLOW Autograph Session
Hilton San Carlos
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Start: 2:30 p.m.

Re: Tickets for Fanime Sweet 16 Party

From the Fanime Sweet 16 Party thread

Quote from: MPLe on May 24, 2010, 05:52:55 PM
We will have a few people (currently: 2) walking around the convention asking people to take a short survey with the prize being a pass to the Sweet 16 Party. ;)

TokenBlackGuy

Anyone ever used DHL shipping before, are the on time most the time ?
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

BrightHeart76

So....no one gets to laugh at me.  I HATE taking pictures of myself, I hate posting them even more.  That being said here are a couple of pictures so that you know who to look for in line at the FLOW concert.  Remember, for as long as supplies last people who find me in line and say that they are from the Naruto Group get a glow stick toy for the concert.  You can also come get one if you're not going to the concert but just want a glow stick toy. 

That being said....

^ This one you can see some of the shirt I'll be wearing.  Odds are I'll have a black hoodie overtop...so that probably won't be much help...but just incase.

^ Slightly better picture of my face. 

^This is the BrightHeart plushie I'll have with me people meet at 10 that night for a quick "get to know your fellow Naruto cosplayer" thing-a-ma-jobber.

Hope that helps. 

Also, if you see me at the convention feel free to stop me and say "hi".   ;D  Just a couple of days until Day Zero.  I'm starting to countdown hours instead of days.   ;D