With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

somegirlkatie

The days go by way to slow when you're waiting for something! My headband didn't come in the mail today, but it is finally in the USA. And I have an appointment on thursday to get my hair dyed orange. And the time ticks SO FREAKIN' SLOW.

EJAY420

lol. I got my hair appointment on Thurs. too! Just got home from walmart and packed up on necessities. Couple more days people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Impressive.

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Chosen_Entity

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on May 25, 2010, 06:35:46 AM
Today is my Birthday. ;D

Happy Birthday! :D

OMFG only 2 days 'til departure!!! (I'm going to completely ignore the existence of today.) I can't wait! X3

Still, SO MUCH TO DO! Must work today and Thurs. and still find time to: make skirt for dance (i.e. get sister to make skirt for me, since anything I sew ends up looking like a dead walrus carcass), finish makeup shopping, go food shopping, finish watching Gurren Lagann (I've been told this is a MUST)...

And I completely forgot about my dad's b-day tomorrow until just now. >_< AUGH! Not enough hours in the day! *dies*

Snorcat

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on May 24, 2010, 07:18:56 PM
Anyone ever used DHL shipping before, are the on time most the time ?

I used it to get my wig and it arrived the day it was expected to =)

roth14

MSPK

Hey there not sure if it's too late to put our names in for hanging out. But my bf and I will be going as our own street versions of Temari and Shikamaru. So yeah hope to find u all there... Not really sure we could miss put spotting a GIANT naruto group.

TokenBlackGuy

Sweetness more people!!!! My accessories came late but they came today, now my costume must arrive, and then i must edit it either saturday night at afnime with the little time i have(if my stuff arrives) or leave it as is.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

somegirlkatie

jackiemarie90

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 24, 2010, 09:51:47 PM
So....no one gets to laugh at me.  I HATE taking pictures of myself, I hate posting them even more.  That being said here are a couple of pictures so that you know who to look for in line at the FLOW concert.  Remember, for as long as supplies last people who find me in line and say that they are from the Naruto Group get a glow stick toy for the concert.  You can also come get one if you're not going to the concert but just want a glow stick toy. 

That being said....

^ This one you can see some of the shirt I'll be wearing.  Odds are I'll have a black hoodie overtop...so that probably won't be much help...but just incase.

^ Slightly better picture of my face. 

^This is the BrightHeart plushie I'll have with me people meet at 10 that night for a quick "get to know your fellow Naruto cosplayer" thing-a-ma-jobber.

Hope that helps. 

Also, if you see me at the convention feel free to stop me and say "hi".   ;D  Just a couple of days until Day Zero.  I'm starting to countdown hours instead of days.   ;D

Very lovely pics! :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

EJAY420

Brightheart is one remarkable lovely woman. I likes!
Most Impressive.

VakarianPride

UPDATE: Sorry, I won't be able to make it to the meet....unless by some miracle I find everything for it at the last minute!

chris-barstow

somegirlkatie

Fwee! My headband came today! =] I'm all happy now. I'm wearing it around my neck at the moment. lol.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 25, 2010, 04:23:41 PM
Fwee! My headband came today! =] I'm all happy now. I'm wearing it around my neck at the moment. lol.

YAY!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

jackiemarie90

Quote from: VakarianPride on May 25, 2010, 02:12:13 PM
UPDATE: Sorry, I won't be able to make it to the meet....unless by some miracle I find everything for it at the last minute!

What are you looking for?
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

TokenBlackGuy

Everyone, im in the need of some assistance at the moment. My cosplay is not able to reach me in time for cosplay. I was wondering if possible anyone was able to help me out. If anyone has an extra Top and bottom i may borrow. Just for the shoot day sunday.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

roth14

chris-barstow

Quote from: roth14 on May 25, 2010, 08:35:43 PM
Extra top of what?

From reading his posts I think he is going for a Anbu
"Add me into the Naruto group as anbu ninja plz."
"I want to try and have the awesomeness anbu costume possible. Ill dream : p"
"If possible put me under the Naruto group as an Anbu Black Ops. I know it wont be all that  as a main char but id like to be in photos"
"I'm almost thinking of making the vest for anbu if anyone knows where i can geta tutorial for making one from."
"I'd be interested, ill be oging as an ANbu Black Ops."

There are a few more pages I haven't read but Idk it was on a different forum.