With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

Quote from: chris-barstow on May 25, 2010, 10:17:21 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 25, 2010, 10:16:00 PM
So all of the hoping for good weather on Sunday seems to have worked so far.  The most recent forcast shows Sunday will be Sunny, 76 degrees with 0% chance of precipitation.  Here's hoping it stays that way.   ;D

what you don't want some really dramatic/tragic pictures?

Dramatic and Tragic is fine, so long as the drama and tragedy aren't caused by people crying over destroyed cosplays.  Not to mention, some of the better dramatic shots I've seen at Fanime where actually night time shots.  The lighting outside of the convention center is odd, and with a good photographer I've seen some amazing photos. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

But just think of all the props. What if they fall apart? Besides, you get cold and wet.

somegirlkatie

Question AGAIN. I sure ask alot of these, tehe. Does the convention have like hours that it goes on for the weekend - IE 8am-8pm, or is it 24 hours?!

roth14

From Thursday to Monday there is something happening. So yes, it is 24 everyday :).

TokenBlackGuy

Thank you so much for making the vest avalible. So Saturday morning we still meeting for breakfast

also you said the pants may be too short. I had planned are getting the leg wraps around the shin/ankle
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

roth14

No problem. We'll go over the specifics on Saturday :).

I just think there is no way that that pants will fit you. They are tight pants that are even tight for me. And they have a girl cut not a guy cut. Sorry :(.

EJAY420

I got several head bands if that helps. I usually take whatever I can.
Most Impressive.

TokenBlackGuy

Just a leaf one if you could spare it.its kool roth ill wear some sweats >.<, hope it not hot.

My Cosplay. TBA

roth14

Well on the bright side the weather report said its shouldn't be over 77 degrees.

EJAY420

token: i have 2 leaf village headbands. one blue. one red. what it do?
Most Impressive.

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

BrightHeart76

Tomorrow!  Tomorrow!  Day Zero's Tomorrow!  It's only a day awaaaayyyy!!!  (Had to have an "Annie" moment...moving on now).

I will make my last planned updates tonight.  I doubt I'll have time to update the cosplay list, but I really only have that for counts sake, everyone is welcome wether they're on the list or not.  I estimate that our total list count is about 78 right now.  A touch short of our stated goal of 80 for candy.  However, I already bought the candy and I sure as shootin' don't want 100 tootsie pops, so I'll give candy out just cause you're all awesome and keep proving it to me on here every day.   ;D

Keep up the great level of excitement guys.  It's nearly Fanime.  And this year's Fanime promises to be one of the best I've ever seen.  Great music, great events, awesome gatherings with fantastic people...yeah Fanime 2010 is going to be AMAZING. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

roth14

It's quiet. Too quiet. Why is it so quiet?!?!?

Did our brains all melt from excitement overload?

chris-barstow

What! who said something about my army of zombie otakus... I mean I can't wait till tomorrow  ::) yeahhhhh soooo remember no tinfoil hats!

ruby19_4

OMG!!! This is it. Just what we are waiting for. Im so excited.

Um...roth14. Im so sry. I dont think I will be able to come on the breakfast meeting at saturday. I gotta go babysit. Sry. :(

Crewd

Seeing as you don't already have one
I guess I could do my Hidan cosplay for a lil bit on sunday, planned on doing it only Friday

sign me up :#

Oh, I could probably drag a Zetsu cosplayer in as well

Eliteslayer

Excellent, a Hidan. Now I have someone to argue with, and to kill other ninja that have bounties on their heads so I can reap the rewards.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Crewd

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 07:48:14 PM
Excellent, a Hidan. Now I have someone to argue with, and to kill other ninja that have bounties on their heads so I can reap the rewards.

I take it you're kakuzu, were you the kakuzu from last fanime?

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Crewd on May 26, 2010, 07:50:37 PM

That I am. I was one of 'em last year, yeah. I had a few wires coming from my arms for some of the time.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Crewd

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
Quote from: Crewd on May 26, 2010, 07:50:37 PM

That I am. I was one of 'em last year, yeah. I had a few wires coming from my arms for some of the time.

Well I was the Hidan with the unneccasarly large scythe