With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Crewd on May 26, 2010, 07:53:26 PM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
Quote from: Crewd on May 26, 2010, 07:50:37 PM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 07:48:14 PM
Excellent, a Hidan. Now I have someone to argue with, and to kill other ninja that have bounties on their heads so I can reap the rewards.

I take it you're kakuzu, were you the kakuzu from last fanime?

That I am. I was one of 'em last year, yeah. I had a few wires coming from my arms for some of the time.

Well I was the Hidan with the unneccasarly large scythe

There's no such thing as an unnecessarily large weapon, just "large," "extra large," and "larger than yours." Pretty sure I remember you, tho'.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Crewd

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 08:03:24 PM
Quote from: Crewd on May 26, 2010, 07:53:26 PM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
Quote from: Crewd on May 26, 2010, 07:50:37 PM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 26, 2010, 07:48:14 PM
Excellent, a Hidan. Now I have someone to argue with, and to kill other ninja that have bounties on their heads so I can reap the rewards.

I take it you're kakuzu, were you the kakuzu from last fanime?

That I am. I was one of 'em last year, yeah. I had a few wires coming from my arms for some of the time.

Well I was the Hidan with the unneccasarly large scythe

There's no such thing as an unnecessarily large weapon, just "large," "extra large," and "larger than yours." Pretty sure I remember you, tho'.

Theres only "too large" when talking to your ride
try bringing 5 cosplayers, their luggage, and 2 6 foot weapons in one car :3

Eliteslayer

That's too large for the car, I'll give you that. As weapons go, "too large" is impossible, but cars cannot fully understand the awesomeness of large weapons, and thus can't adjust themselves to accommodate the weapons. Foolish cars. I WILL DESTROY YOU!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Crewd

roth14

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 26, 2010, 07:35:08 PM
OMG!!! This is it. Just what we are waiting for. Im so excited.

Um...roth14. Im so sry. I dont think I will be able to come on the breakfast meeting at saturday. I gotta go babysit. Sry. :(

Naw it's cool. Hope you can come to the other activities :).

BrightHeart76

Ladies and Gentlemen.  Take a bow.  You did it.  With a last minute rush of cosplayers you have successfully reached 80 cosplayers on the list.  WOHOO!!  I estimate at least 20 people will be there that have not signed up here, so we should probably see another 100 + person gathering this year.  Why?  Cause you guys rock.  Your candy is already in the car.

This is the last "official" update for the Naruto Gathering 2010.  The schedule is set.  Our list has been updated for the last time (though more people are welcome to sign up I will not be adding more names to the list).  We are locked and ready to go!  Woohoo!!

For people going to Day Zero, I'll see you in a few HOURS.  (Holy cow I have to be on the road in 8 hours). 

For people going to FLOW on Friday, you know how to find me.  I have 23 glow toys waiting to be given away.  Don't forget to meet up after the concert too. 

Saturday we have our great breakfast event, thanks to roth14.

And Sunday...well Sunday we're going to Rock Fanime's socks off with our awesomeness and 6 solid hours of Naruto events and fun.   

Monday is Anime BINGO at Stage Zero, so please come join us.

I'll keep up with the forum thru Fanime so keep posting and let me know if anything comes up.  Keep up the great work guys!  You have already made this Fanime so amazing.  Can't wait to get it started!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ICosplayNeji

MAN, I AM SUPER EXCITED ;D I got my white contacts for Sunday today ^^

BrightHeart76

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on May 26, 2010, 10:57:30 PM

YAY!  I'm sure the contacts look great.  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 26, 2010, 11:16:31 PM
Quote from: ICosplayNeji on May 26, 2010, 10:57:30 PM

YAY!  I'm sure the contacts look great.  :)

It's certainly different. lol, I kinda freaked myself out when I put them in XD I LOVE 'em

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

robina

i got mine 2 days ago - didnt get to try them though, i think i'll look like a zombie lol

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: robina on May 27, 2010, 03:25:54 AM
i got mine 2 days ago - didnt get to try them though, i think i'll look like a zombie lol

lol, I'm sure they'll look good ^^

Chosen_Entity

OMG get to leave in under 12 hours! ^______^

Work today is going to take soooo long...

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Chosen_Entity on May 27, 2010, 06:38:26 AM

I was that way yesterday.  My boss told me at 2:00 that I could leave if I wanted...cause I was SUCH a total basket case.  lol.  I'm going to hit the road in about an hour.  On my way to San Jose for a GREAT Fanime!  Wohoo!!

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 27, 2010, 06:41:32 AM

I was that way yesterday.  My boss told me at 2:00 that I could leave if I wanted...cause I was SUCH a total basket case.  lol.  I'm going to hit the road in about an hour.  On my way to San Jose for a GREAT Fanime!  Wohoo!!

Let's see, it's almost 7 . . . AH MAN! I've still got 25 and a half hours till my train leaves on Friday morning XD

Shinigami_Lover

team 7 is almost to San Jose... still on train but should be there by 9:30... 19 and half hours on the train
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Snorcat

2 more hours till Itachi and I spend 7 hours in the car glaring and trying not to kill each other! (Or innocent bystanders.... ::) )

Cailany

Well at least you have something to do, I have to wait for YOU xD

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Snorcat on May 27, 2010, 09:58:52 AM
2 more hours till Itachi and I spend 7 hours in the car glaring and trying not to kill each other! (Or innocent bystanders.... ::) )

Poor bystanders. While you all get to meet eachother today, I have a boring hair appointment with the lady who keeps trying to convince me to not go orange. Trade me spots anyone? (: