With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Snorcat

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on June 08, 2010, 10:34:58 PM
I AM SO COMING BACK NEXT YEAR ;D I have to make a decision though D: Neji again, Haku, or Senju Hashirama (1st Hokage)? I've got LOTS of time to decide :D

Go Hashirama! xD

I'm planning on going in 2011 as well, just not sure on who I'll go as yet ^^

Eeri-chan

Do you know what would be really cool for next year???

A Naruto ShonenAi/ShojoAi gathering! That would be the coolest thing ever.

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 09, 2010, 09:09:18 PM
Do you know what would be really cool for next year???

A Naruto ShonenAi/ShojoAi gathering! That would be the coolest thing ever.

DUDE YESSSSSSSSSS

TokenBlackGuy

i'm thinking about being Chōjūrō , one of the seven swordsmen, but i can't find a pic of him in color anywhere. if anyone can plz let me know.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Sora

I missed it this year! :( Because Hetalia was at the same hour...I haven't yet decided what I'm doing yet, but when I do, I'll post again
"Don't give me any orders."

BrightHeart76

Hi guys!  Sorry I haven't been updating.  To say things have been crazy is a bit of an understatement.  Come heck or high water everything will sort itself out by July 1st.  I'll make updates to the list once that happens. 

Keep being awesome!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

somegirlkatie

Hello lovelies! So I just went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - it was pretty fun. I didn't ride any rides. I'm sitting in the backseat of the car typing this on my laptop wireless ftw for once! I'm 99.9% sure i'll be at 2011 Fanime. =] Not sure who I'll go as, but if I can talk my friend into coming I will have to dress up with something matching hers. xD. Anyways I'm done rambling. Stupid year needs to hurry up and pass! I don't think I'm going to go to AX - I think it would not be a good first time con. TOO MANY PEOPLE! Tehehe. Okay I'm shutting up now!

TokenBlackGuy

Then Fanime will end up being ur first con, so long away again lol.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

BSaphire

I just wanted to say that I really love these guys :)
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2571668/

Don't forget to come to the Jump gathering too next year... now that you guys get to move back to Protester Saturday :P

I'm bringing back Shonen Checkers and since Team Naruto was sooo on it this last year I wanted to recruit from the team of awesomness! I think Maikiritori and I are going to do a special "Red v Blue" game where it is her vs me and the "Jump" teams we get together... *lol One way to make her get on the forums *mwahaha*
So if the awesome Team Naruto would assist me I hope to beat her "Red Jump" team with my "Blue Jump" team...

LUV YOU ALL!
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Cailany

Quote from: BSaphire on June 15, 2010, 09:57:00 AM
I just wanted to say that I really love these guys :)
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2571668/

I feel so short after seeing myself in these pictures now xD

BrightHeart76

Quote from: BSaphire on June 15, 2010, 09:57:00 AM
now that you guys get to move back to Protester Saturday :P

Yay for Protester day.  Wohoo.   :P  LOL, it sucked to be on Saturday in 2009, but based on what I saw for 2010 I have no worries about doing our gathering on Protester Saturday.  The Rovers did a spectacular job minizing the annoyance level created by the protesters. 

Looking forward to an amazing 2011!   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eeri-chan

Oh, yay! Back to Saturday! I was really bummed that it was on Sunday this year because the CLAMP gathering is always on Sunday, so I had to rush back to the hotel and miss the picnic for that gathering. I'm so glad I won't have to do that next year!

BrightHeart76

Yeah, we bump back and forth like that.  This year was Sunday, 2011 will be Saturday, 2012 will be Sunday and so on and so forth into eternity.  Only time will tell what Gatherings we'll come up against this year.  Hopefully we can accomidate everyone without a lot of stress, but only time will tell.  Fanime 2011 is something like 11 months away.  (How sad is that?)

There are pros and cons for both days.  If I'm being totally honest though, I prefer Saturday.  Especially if the Rovers keep the protesters under control as well as they did this year. 

Eeri-chan

Yeah, that makes sense, the bouncing back and forth. Especially because every year a new anime/manga is popular or gets introduced. Gatherings change every year. Which does make it hard to accommodate everyone, but I'm sure that everyone gets to make it to the ones they really want to make it too.

I imagine next year I'll probably have to run around anyways since I'm also gonna try and make it to the Kuroshitsuji gathering. But no matter what I am definitely going to the Naruto gathering.

r3za1264

Eeri-chan

Yo! So, I've decided that I want to organize a Naruto Shonen Ai/Shojo Ai/Pairing Gathering! And I did! So anyone who is going to this gathering is interested, please check it out!!!

The gathering thread is here!

:) It's gonna be a crazy one to organize, and I ask that everyone please read the rules carefully!

Shinigami_Lover

I signed up!

I am really going to work on the weight so that I can be Sai this coming up year
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

monikamilani

Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

monikamilani

Oh wait, I'll have my own take on Choji and be a girl Choji instead of cross  playing like every time =) So... Girl Choji yeaaah.
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~