With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

TokenBlackGuy

NOting but unnecessary drama this summer, But fanime is my highlight of this year. Hope for the rest of this year to be awesom,er?
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

monikamilani

My friend might join in as Tenten from original but she hasn't finished and she doen't know about this yet, her account name is Chicken_Nerd44 so, yeah... There's a tenten now =D I'll update ASAP to say if she'll make it or not.
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Dragon Ninja

I want to go to either the beach or the public pool, and I want to go to this Anime convention that's not far from where I live.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Chosen_Entity

Probably heading to a day or so of SacAnime, then there's Yaoi-con to look forward to. I also thought I heard something about a convention starting in Reno? Might hit that one, too.

All that awesomeness, plus moving out with Cailany and a friend on top of a heavy work schedule... bwah. I'm going to be soooo tired (and poor) when summer's over! :D

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Chosen_Entity on July 27, 2010, 11:55:37 PM
I also thought I heard something about a convention starting in Reno? Might hit that one, too.

That would be SNAFU on October 22 and 23 here in lovely Reno. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

TokenBlackGuy

YO, people , i just found this cool pic  in narutos family and sakura.

http://www.deviantart.com/#/d2vczi8

My Cosplay. TBA

BrightHeart76

Just when you thought Carameldansen was dead.  Does anyone here watch Phineas and Ferb?  Yeah, they did a painful carameldansen bit...PAINFUL.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on August 06, 2010, 08:44:28 PM
Just when you thought Carameldansen was dead.  Does anyone here watch Phineas and Ferb?  Yeah, they did a painful carameldansen bit...PAINFUL.
Yeah, I saw it too.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

TokenBlackGuy

Ya i saw it aswell, then i actually went to go watch the original and i could pull my eyes away, i played it again.

My Cosplay. TBA

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on August 06, 2010, 08:44:28 PM
Just when you thought Carameldansen was dead.  Does anyone here watch Phineas and Ferb?  Yeah, they did a painful carameldansen bit...PAINFUL.

I saw that, that was just wow. Though Candace, Buford, and Isabella looked awesome lol

monikamilani

Lol for me, it was kinda akward watching that 0.o
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

BrightHeart76

hmm...I just tried to post here and something went wonky.  Anyone else having problems like that?

So with August more than half over how is summer treating you all?  Are you having fun?  Anything good going on?  Myself, it's been a pretty quiet summer.  Nothing terrible, but nothing supper fun either. lol.  Every day I drive past the local water park on my way to work and all I can think is that I wish I could blow off work and go play in the water for a few hours.  lol. 

Shinigami_Lover

Yeah I got a job at Chevron... and I REALLY want to wear my Sasuke wig one but I am a good girl.... I have also lost 10 ten pounds ^_^ only 50 more to be able to wear Sai
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on August 24, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
I have also lost 10 ten pounds

Congratulations!  I'm working on losing weight too.   ;D

roth14

Hey everyone. I'll be there as Sasuke retrieval ark Temari this year. :)

MusicLoverHere

hoping to be there as Shippuden Hinata! =D not sure but hopefully
Cosplay list:
Hinata - Naruto (75%)
Kikyo - Inuyasha (0%)
L - Death Note (50%)
Yuuki - Vampire Knight (0%)

Shinigami_Lover

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on August 25, 2010, 07:44:04 PM
Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on August 24, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
I have also lost 10 ten pounds

Congratulations!  I'm working on losing weight too.   ;D

Thanks! My goal is to be down 45 to 50 pounds by next con... And have muscle since I would be showing tummy
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

elaborateflaws

I'm probably doing Uchiha Sasuke Shippuuden or Uchiha Itachi for Fanime.

TokenBlackGuy

My Cosplay. TBA

Eeri-chan

Ugh, how did I not get the updates on this like I was supposed to? *flails* Well, I'm sick, but that's to be expected when everyone at the restaurant I work at is sick. Fun times. And my cross-country move went fairly smoothly. I haven't actually had any time to get used to Boston yet, or explore it because of work and school. T_T

BUT! My Lee cosplay has basically improved ten-fold since Fanime, and so that makes me super happy. I cannot wait to run around at Fanime next year--and finally have a Gaara of my very own to hug and adore and pose with.

I hope everyone enjoyed their summer, and is having a good school year, and/or not driving themselves crazy--or making themselves sick with over working themselve! -cough- Like me.