Krory from D. Gray-Man

Started by Truten, June 04, 2008, 04:54:35 AM

Truten

Ok, ok, ok, ok....so does Krory have a Black Order Uniform underneath his cape? I'm just way lazy to look cause I've been awake studying and doing homework all night...Now it's 5 AM and I'm still goin'. So just a yes would be cool and if so is it the same as the others? Thanks for your help!

DivineChaos

Maybe this will help. 

I don't know exactly what it is, but he does have that familiar exorcist emblem.  Soooo, yeah.

*Edit*

Oh, here's more substantial proof.

http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-103/page010.html

You can see parts of the uniform.  Or at least it looks like parts of it.

*Edit#2*

Definite.

questionette

Are you asking because you want to cosplay him?
Because If I was you, I would just make the cape super awesome, since we usually don't see underneath anyways.

Underneath just wear a black jumpsuit-like thing and a white belt like his if you wanna be super fancy

Or you could make the black order uniform too...

Just depends on how in depth you wanna be

DivineChaos

I think it's hard to pull off a cape, because it's so.... universal, ya know?  It'll be more distinguishable in a cosplay if you can see the uniform distinctly underneath, unless your makeup, hair, and other stuff is really on.

But, yeah like questionette said, it really depends on you.

Truten

Well I kinda want to be spot on the costume. I'm going all the way with it! That's how I do thing...why? cause i'm totally awesome!

AnimeEmperor

Krory is my favorite character, if you pull it off we're going to need pics. And you may wish to document your creation of the cosplay. X3

Truten

I will do! He's my favorite also!!

DivineChaos

A suggestion for the cape.  I saw it with some random cosplayer, I'm not sure exactly who he was because I didn't see the front view, but the cape seemed to have some sort of underlying base to it, so that it frilled out, if you know what I mean.  It didn't like stick to his body, but the base, whatever it was, made it so that it actually look like it was flowing behind him.  You may want to do something like that.

Truten

I think that that person used wiring  on the inside to make the shape he or she wanted...I believe that is how it was done. To be 100% sure I'd have to see it... lol. Sounds cool though.

I'm also still contemplating on either being normal Krory or being Krory when activated. By activated I mean his eyes blackening and his hair standing up...