Need funds to take my pet to the vet

Started by XpHoBiaX, June 04, 2008, 01:38:44 PM

XpHoBiaX

I have a pet crisis, and he will die if I can't get him the help he needs. I can't treat it myself becuase it will only get worse. Right now anything helps. I don't have a job, and I know it will cost a couple hundred to take him to the vet. Just becuase he is a rat.

I can't ship international, sorry. Only US buyers please.

I accept paypal ONLY.[email protected] is where payments go to.

I can't do trades. I need the money. :(

I use Flat Rate Priority Shipping using USPS.

Flat Rate Envelope
$4.60 US

Flat Rate boxes(2 sizes)
13.625''x11.875''x3.375''
and
11''x8.5''x5.5''

$8.95 for USA

New Large Flat Rate boxes (Priority Mail) 12''x12''x5.5''

$12.95 USA

2 delivery days to most US destinations
6-10 for international, based on location.

These are the current shipping costs and rates. They give me all the supplies I need, and they pick up my boxes. ^_^

*********STUFF**********
                       ~>Prices do not include shipping<~

UPDATES!

Velvet ankle length cloak, this is a quality cloak. Not the crappy store bought ones. This has a HUGE hood, with a collar and frog clasps. The hood is 'ruched' (sp?), and can be worn a few different ways. The person I bought this off from played in Midsummer Nights' Dream.
I paid $100
asking $50

Vintage Hats.
1)

I call this the 'lolita' hat, as that is why I bought it a few years back for a gothic lolita outfit. I think it's felt. I am out of the 'loli' phase...
$10

2)

All I can say is that this is handmade, made of felt and has an asymetrical brim and is supposed to sit on your head to the side.  It was worn when I bought it, it came from an ebay auction from a model. Another purchase from years ago.
$10

Lipservice corset skirt.NEW! w/o tags.36-38 in waist. Never got to wear it. I don't know what it sells for now, but I bought it for $35.
$35.00

Eternity top. Plastic boning. Very worn, a little damage and hasty sewing fixes. This was for a halloween costume and the quality wasn't that great fir the price I paid. It says extra large, but will fit a large better.

Taking offers.

E-Clubwear custom Maxi skirt w/ lace up sides.
38 in waist. Black ribbon lace replaced the original purple lace. I don't have the purple anymore.
$15

Biker Chaps, Leather. Heavy! These have been worn, but still in wonderful condition. There is a corset like back that can be loosened to fit, replace the lace that is there with a longer lace and it can fit almost any size.

Bought for $150
Would like $65
These are REAL leather, and are heavy.

Chain choker
14''

$15.00

MINI butterfly jeweled metal clips. This is a set.
$10

Bead choker
Mood changing cross
"Blood" vial jewelry from Vampfangs.

Blood Vial Necklace
$10

Jelly Bracelts and 3 thick black bracelets
All for $10

Big cat in the Hat back. Great for binders and books. New w/o Tags
$25

Green hair falls from Mt.coffinz. I added more yarn.
$20

Purple hair falls from Mt. Coffinz, never worn.
$15

Back in Black dual disc cd (ac/dc)
Used but in very good condition
$10

Tripp XXL bullet skirt (38 waist)
Worn, but still in good cindition.
$15

Flower Mesh top Medium/Large-ish Kind of stretchy
$5

Goody Goody Gumdrops sweater. New w/o tags
Fits a large better then an XL
$10

FX elf ears. Never worn, brand new out of box. Spirit gum adhesive and remover and a package of blood.
$15

Calligraphy set from Cost Plus World Market Good condition, Minor damage.
1 clasp is broken (this was how I recieved it)
inkstain on the side corner.
$15

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Squeeky_Moonkin

Do you have a paypal acct I can just donate to?

(owner of 2 ratties and fully understand exotic vet fees)

protocol7

Yes, I agree with Moonkin here.. I've had 12 of them myself..
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

satanic_mechanic

poor thing. i cant help with funds, im broke myself. 

christine
anna-banana
indigo
mocha
electra
helga
cindy
ruby
valentina
fromage
macy-grey

they are great childhood pets.  lung infection medications, tumor surgeries, hysterectomies, tooth trimming, mite shots... it adds up. my rats were worth their weight in gold.

we had rat health insurance for a while, but they bilked us as often as they had opportunity.  i cant wait until i graduation law school and pass the bar so i can get more pets, a good health plan for them and then hammer the bastards when they try to cheat me.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

XpHoBiaX

Those are cute names. Unfortunately, Toad passed on. :(
Eventually I will try to get another rat. When the sore in my heart settles.

2010 cosplay...?

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on June 07, 2008, 09:56:12 PM

aww, I am so sorry to hear about toad. what was the lil fuzzy ill with. Breeders and shelters are the best place to look for a new rattie when you're ready. *big hugs*

twix sends you sweet dreams.

XpHoBiaX

That is such a cute pic. Thanks. I'd rather not talk about it right now...I think i mentioned it in another thread though. If you feel like scouting.

Everything is still up for sale. Now I just need money to take care of stuff in general.

Toad was a hairless rattie, and had a fuzzy nose, a looooooong tail and huge ears! lol I miss him.  :'( I bought him from a breeder that was well known out here for their hairless rats. He was $75 lol, after purchasing a cage and all. He was my bday present to me.  :)
He was born in September, I got him on 11.11.2007.

2010 cosplay...?

protocol7

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on June 07, 2008, 09:56:12 PM

I am so sorry, I know how hard it is sith them, I saw you don't want to talk about it, do no need to say anything, I already know. The kids get expensive with the medical bills, over $1000 on my first one.. *hugs*
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

XpHoBiaX

We should have a Rat Lovers' gathering sometime when I am in town. ;) It'd be nice to see everyone, share rat stories and pictures...lol

2010 cosplay...?

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on June 09, 2008, 04:58:14 PM
We should have a Rat Lovers' gathering sometime when I am in town. ;) It'd be nice to see everyone, share rat stories and pictures...lol

I AM SOOOO SO SO SORRY!! HE WA SO CUTE!!

im in process of trying to get a rat.. she's super sweet.. but she needs a home for a month or two while i move into my apt.. ;_;

satanic_mechanic

i find that blue rats tend to be the most social... and my heart melts when i see dumbo ears.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

XpHoBiaX

Rats are wonderful pets and they are so intelligent. Since I won't be moving anytime soon (x.x) I will build my own cage when I get working again and get a new pet rat.
I may get another hairless...but the place I had gotten Toad from lost business after petco came in.

I may have my mentor take me to the rodent rescue shelter his friends work for so I can get a rat.  It's lonely without a pet to talk too. Especially at night....it's so quiet and scary @_@

2010 cosplay...?