THIS... is what they did to the Otome Wa Boku logo???

Started by zoupzuop2, June 06, 2008, 12:42:37 AM

zoupzuop2

...I'm... twitching with rage. The original logo at least bothered to have some elegance. THIS... is what they come up with??? IT'S LIKE SOMEONE SNEEZED LETTERS ALL OVER THE PICTURE!!!

...thank God they didn't dub it, as far as I know. They nearly take a whole YEAR to do what fansubbers have already been able to do for quite some time, and THIS is what they do to it???
...Mizuho... deserves better than THIS. Good GOD.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Tsubasa

That's pretty bad.  Worse than what they did with ARIA.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

zoupzuop2

Y'THINK?

Y'know what, Media Blasters? You've made me upset.

And when I get upset, Mizuho starts to cry.
And when Mizuho cries, PEOPLE DIE!!!!
(Not really. This is not a legitimate threat towards Media Blasters. Please for the love of God don't sue me.)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sunara Ishi

eww~

Otaboku isn't dada.
They have poor taste of when to use what style.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

That made me crush a soda can.

As if the logo wasn't enough, more nerdRAAAAGE to the subtitles. "Crossplay Capers"? "Drag Dilemma"!?

W.

T.

F.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

mDuo13

Yeah, that's pretty bad. It's so sad, the kind of treatment some titles get in the US market.

zoupzuop2

Coincidentally, this is the original logo:

Not the most elegant thing in the world, but at least it had a nice structure to it.

Chewie

zoupzuop2

Damn right I'm angry about this. XP

Dude. I could design a better logo. That's sayin' something.

Sunara Ishi

At least the original feels like someone was trying.

I just noticed the feminine sign (O & T) and the male stickman (O & K) in the english logo. -.-; Fun but still could have been designed better. But it looks more unintended and thrown together.

If they took off the english words, it would look a whole lot better. And the english titles as well. Volume numbers are enough; titles just confuse things. People tend to enter the book as one or the other and it makes something difficult to look up; especially if its entered with the english title.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula