Started by KyraEnsui, June 06, 2008, 12:16:20 PM

Which time of day is good for Saturday?

10:30AM
12PM
1:30PM
Other (Please specify)

shinjiboy

Here is another reference pic.

Note: The back of the inside shirt is curved with a "m" shape in the front.  I think the designers got this idea from tuxedo shirts.
Gloves are brown, not black right?

KyraEnsui

It looks dark brown...  Thank you for sharing~! I'm going to have fun trying to make these outfits. Just need to go buy some references and a few friends' sizes. And probably a better wig for Tieria...

Mister_E

So are those Haro Cookies going to look like this? (I mean the top four)

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

KyraEnsui

<3 Those cookies are so cute. I was going to make cupcakes since they're easier, but seeing these, I might make cookies. Not sure yet.

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Naya_B

I'll be coming as Meer Campbell like Aya_love

BSaphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on June 06, 2008, 12:16:20 PM
Hello everyone! From what I heard from this post, it turned out to be awesome. Sadly, I missed the gathering so I was pretty down for awhile. I'm happy to see it turn out awesome so let's do it again for 2009. This time, the planning is now in advance, not last minute like I did last time. Right now, it's poll time to see which day we should have this gathering on and if you like, suggest a time too.

Our 2008 info: 2008 gathering

To give a good start, I'm going to try cosplaying Lockon again or do Marina Ismail.

Konnichiwa ^^) I was just wondering if you were heading up this gathering, and if so could you please post a list of who is going as who as. If you are unable to is there someone who can head up this gathering?

Domo Arigato
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

KyraEnsui

Quote from: BSaphire on December 04, 2008, 09:37:21 AM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on June 06, 2008, 12:16:20 PM
Hello everyone! From what I heard from this post, it turned out to be awesome. Sadly, I missed the gathering so I was pretty down for awhile. I'm happy to see it turn out awesome so let's do it again for 2009. This time, the planning is now in advance, not last minute like I did last time. Right now, it's poll time to see which day we should have this gathering on and if you like, suggest a time too.

Our 2008 info: 2008 gathering

To give a good start, I'm going to try cosplaying Lockon again or do Marina Ismail.

Konnichiwa ^^) I was just wondering if you were heading up this gathering, and if so could you please post a list of who is going as who as. If you are unable to is there someone who can head up this gathering?

Domo Arigato
BSaphire

Konnichiwa! Yes, I am heading this gathering again. Ah! I forgot about it. Okay, I will have the list up by Friday on the 1st post. Thank you for the reminder! =) 

Cywren

I will be going as Kati Mannequin from Gundam 00.  I hope there are more 00 cosplayers there this year!

Mirai Noah

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Cywren on December 13, 2008, 05:48:42 PM
I will be going as Kati Mannequin from Gundam 00.  I hope there are more 00 cosplayers there this year!

;D Yay~! That's awesome~! Shall update list now.

Mister_E

Quote from: Cywren on December 13, 2008, 05:48:42 PM
AEU or A-LAW?

obliviousedward

Okay, guess who's actually going to the gathering this year? XD

It's official now: I'll be cosplaying as Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing this year!  (And a friend of mine is going as Professor G!  Hehe. X3)  It's about time I brought out one of my GW costumes again; Gundam Wing seriously needs more love!

Well, I guess that's it!  I'll see you guys at the con!

Power to the Gundams! XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

AJ_627

Quote from: obliviousedward on December 17, 2008, 05:49:27 PM
Okay, guess who's actually going to the gathering this year? XD

It's official now: I'll be cosplaying as Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing this year!  (And a friend of mine is going as Professor G!  Hehe. X3)  It's about time I brought out one of my GW costumes again; Gundam Wing seriously needs more love!

Well, I guess that's it!  I'll see you guys at the con!

Power to the Gundams! XD
dam it i was gonna go as duo, i thought i would be the only one too

obliviousedward

Quote from: AJ_627 on December 17, 2008, 09:49:38 PM

Oh, sorry! D:  Um... can we both be Duo? XD;;  I promise to stay out of your way! *gets dominated by the Alpha-Duo*

Seriously, you won't even know I'm there! *slinks off*
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

AJ_627

Quote from: obliviousedward on December 17, 2008, 10:55:32 PM
Quote from: AJ_627 on December 17, 2008, 09:49:38 PM

Oh, sorry! D:  Um... can we both be Duo? XD;;  I promise to stay out of your way! *gets dominated by the Alpha-Duo*

Seriously, you won't even know I'm there! *slinks off*
ya forget i bitched about that, besides i see alot of people dresses as naruto anyway. but ya ive never see anyone from gundam wing and thats the only mecha show i liked. so sorry i wined like that.

obliviousedward

Quote from: AJ_627 on December 20, 2008, 11:05:04 AM
ya forget i bitched about that, besides i see alot of people dresses as naruto anyway. but ya ive never see anyone from gundam wing and thats the only mecha show i liked. so sorry i wined like that.

Oh, that's okay. :3  I've inwardly done that before; heck, in all honesty, the first year I went as Duo, I was inwardly praying that no one else was going to be dressing as Duo that year just so I would be "unique." XD  I ended up running into a couple people also dressed as Duo (well, one of them had actually dressed as him the previous day), and it turned out to be really fun.  Heeee. XD  (Maybe that train of thought is on the same line as the whole "I hope no one is wearing the same dress as me" thing.  Hehe.)

Either way, it's no biggie. ;D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Cywren

Quote from: Mister_E on December 13, 2008, 06:47:41 PM
AEU or A-LAW?
Sorry, I didn't see that until now, its going to make the A-LAWS uniform.  I wish someone would do Patrick Colasour, that would be fun!  Also, I am doing a cosplay of Tieria in the dress from episode 8.  But I want to wear Kati to the gathering.
Also, you guys shouldn't worry too much about cosplaying the same character, I cosplayed as Trinity from the Matrix once, and I ran into two other girls dressed as Trinity, we ended up hanging out together and making a show of the three of us together, it was awesome!

I wish Fanime was sooner! I can't wait.

obliviousedward

Update!  Woot!

So, in addition to my Duo Maxwell cosplay and my friend's Professor G cosplay, another friend of mine just might be cosplaying as Sally Po! ;D  We're not sure if it's going to actually happen yet (heck, we just thought of the idea yesterday, hee!), but it's totally an option!

Also, I just got finished with hotel reservations.  Woo! 8D

Ugh, I almost wish it was Fanime nooow. DX  (I say "almost" because I'm not exactly ready costume-wise yet.  Hehe. XD)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

shinjiboy

I think many people are on the same boat for cosplay progress.  That's why we have several months to finish!

If possible, can someone post the definite time and date of this meeting. 

EDIT: I will be attending.