Started by KyraEnsui, June 06, 2008, 12:16:20 PM

Which time of day is good for Saturday?

10:30AM
12PM
1:30PM
Other (Please specify)

KyraEnsui

Quote from: shinjiboy on December 31, 2008, 08:25:39 PM

If possible, can someone post the definite time and date of this meeting.  Though I won't be attending, I would like to take pictures.  Thanks.

I am planning to find out on the time since Saturday will be an ideal day, but it is also the day of the Masquerade. I will definitely update it on the 1st post once I get more info.

KyraEnsui

Saturday it is! What do you guys think of 10:30AM? Or do you prefer a good time?

Mirai Noah

Saturday works for me. I think 10:30 works, but I have to check with another gathering.

obliviousedward

Personally, I'd prefer noon (or anytime around or after then), if only to make sure that my two friends are actually UP. XD;;  (When it comes down to it, we're all lazies.  Night life! XD)

Any time is fine for me, though.  We'll totally show for the gathering regardless.  I'm just casting in my two cents. :3

Whatever works for you guys!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Mister_E

I'm up for 10:30 or noon either way I'm gung-ho.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

RyuHayabusa

Before noon is fine by me, cause I want to eat lunch too lol XD, so 10:30 a.m it is
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 11, 2009, 05:46:38 PM
Before noon is fine by me, cause I want to eat lunch too lol XD, so 10:30 a.m it is

Yeah! now I could get to see you wear the Domon Kasshu outfit again it's been years since I've seen you wear it :D. I'll be there to take pictures
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Milai Sapphire

I'll have Gundam 00 Setsuna with me for Fanime (1st and 2nd season). My friend had 2nd season Tieria. Might try to get together a group for Gundam 00 for photoshoot times, but unsure, I need hunt down photographers first~ xD;; Not sure if I can make the times listed yet, since I also have my NeoAnge group to work around too and coordinate with everyone's times...xD Kind of early in the game for me I'd say~

LauraC

Hey all!  If there aren't time conflicts I will be there as a MS Deathsythe (Gundam Girl Concept) from Gundam Wing. =) My vote is for 10:30 am. I am hoping it will not conflict with the Final Fantasy VII gathering ^__^;

KyraEnsui

=) Yeah, I prefer 10:30am and I know it's early, but hopefully, it's not much of a conflict since I know noon and after on will be busy! Oh yes, please read this thread: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,7748.0.html. It's about having the gathering being picture and if you don't want to be in the picture then you can step aside. I like the idea.

leic-proxy

I'm cosplaying a gundam made out of boxes .... xD
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

samcarter

I will be attempting Feldt from Gundam 00: Season 2

*fell in love with Lockon, just like Feldt*

My Haro is in the mail and should arrive next week ^_^
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Mister_E

I'm going to put Gundam horns on my Laughing Man mask for the whole 30 years thing.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

shinjiboy

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to withdraw, along with my friend. 

EDIT: Gomen.

Mirai Noah

Quote from: shinjiboy on January 31, 2009, 02:30:20 PM
My friend and I will be coming as Garrod Ran & Jammil Neate from Gundam X (ooo what's that?).

note to self: get started!

OMG, fantastic!!! :D :D :D

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Mirai Noah on February 01, 2009, 08:43:16 AM
My friend and I will be coming as Garrod Ran & Jammil Neate from Gundam X (ooo what's that?).

OMG, fantastic!!! :D :D :D

:D That will be awesome.

will [ishida]

Count me in as S2 Allelujah Haptism. I'm bringing an S2 Lasse Aion and Lockon Stratos with me as well.
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

RyuHayabusa

Awesome. Gundam X needs more love. Welcome aboard.

I was thinking, anyone wants to lunch or early dinner or breakfast if anyone is up for it?

Hodge Bodge

I've seen and heard about a bunch of "likely" and "preferred' times for the GU Gathering but have we decided on an exact time yet? and I'm just throwing in that I'm actually up for it to be held at anytime.
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on February 01, 2009, 08:44:20 PM
I've seen and heard about a bunch of "likely" and "preferred' times for the GU Gathering but have we decided on an exact time yet? and I'm just throwing in that I'm actually up for it to be held at anytime.

10:30 a.m, Sunday. That's the confirmed date and time.