Gundam Universe 2009 Gathering

Started by KyraEnsui, June 06, 2008, 12:16:20 PM

Which time of day is good for Saturday?

10:30AM
12PM
1:30PM
Other (Please specify)

obliviousedward

I just realized that I'm still not listed on the "character sightings" list. XD;;  Would you mind putting me down, please?  I'm going as Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing).

Thank you so much! ;D

And yay!  Saturday at 10:30am it is.  Woohoo!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Hodge Bodge

Quote from: obliviousedward on February 19, 2009, 01:58:30 PM
I just realized that I'm still not listed on the "character sightings" list. XD;;  Would you mind putting me down, please?  I'm going as Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing).

Thank you so much! ;D

yeah I noticed you weren't on the list of characters, thought you might have changed your mind *gives the stinkeye* >:(
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

KyraEnsui

Quote from: obliviousedward on February 19, 2009, 01:58:30 PM

Thank you so much! ;D

Sure! I didn't check this fourm until today so I'm going to update it now. =)

obliviousedward

Quote from: KyraEnsui on February 20, 2009, 11:38:06 AM
Sure! I didn't check this fourm until today so I'm going to update it now. =)

Whee!  Thanks a bunch! ;D

I'm totally looking forward to the gathering! *glares at her calender*  Be May NOW, darn you...!

XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

obliviousedward

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on February 19, 2009, 11:54:02 PM
yeah I noticed you weren't on the list of characters, thought you might have changed your mind *gives the stinkeye* >:(

Yeah, I made a couple posts saying I would be dressed as Duo before, but I guess no one noticed. XD;;  Oh well, it doesn't matter.  I IS GOING ANYWAY. 8D

Tch, like I'd miss a gathering as awesome as this!  It's gonna rock! <3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Hodge Bodge

I agree, it shall rock.  I'm looking forward to the Gundam made out of boxes.  I wonder which Gundam it'll be, and if we'll see any other mobile suit cosplays.  *fingers crossed*

RyuSan777

even though i clarified on the c.c forums i wanted to post that i will show as Yuy Heero to the gathering, my friend littlelenny who doesnt have a account here would like me to post that she will show as Relena Peacecraft (both are gundam wing cosplays)
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Lordsnow

I will be a Ball unit, I also have a friend going as THE Gundam. So.. yeah I shall be there for the gatherings if all goes well.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

obliviousedward

Quote from: RyuSan777 on March 13, 2009, 12:09:52 AM
even though i clarified on the c.c forums i wanted to post that i will show as Yuy Heero to the gathering

WOO!  A Heero! ;D  Can't wait to see you there!  (I'm going as Duo! :3)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

KyraEnsui

=D Woo hoo. I like Heero and it's awesome that there will be more Gundam Wing characters!

obliviousedward

Totally!  The other Gundam series are cool, too, but it's always great to see some Gundam Wing characters! ;D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

RyuSan777

totaly! dude of all the gundam series have you noticed that us wing and g gundam cosplayers are minorites of any gundam gathering? oh dont forger we have a Relana coming with me to the gathering
Fanime Cosplays

Umeboshi

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

mugenuryu

Quote from: Lordsnow on March 13, 2009, 11:44:54 AM
I will be a Ball unit, I also have a friend going as THE Gundam. So.. yeah I shall be there for the gatherings if all goes well.

I'm Lordsnow's buddy. I'm going as RX-78-2 to clear things up with the big "THE". I can tell already that the head will be a little disproportionate to the rest, but hey, I'm working hard. Also, I've been working a bit on imitating the movements, but haven't been able to practice in full suit up yet. (only have the helmet so far)

Also: I look forward to those Haro cupcakes. It'd be awesome if they were color coded to flavor. green haro could be chocolate.

Lordsnow

Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

obliviousedward

Quote from: RyuSan777 on March 14, 2009, 11:14:39 PM
totaly! dude of all the gundam series have you noticed that us wing and g gundam cosplayers are minorites of any gundam gathering? oh dont forger we have a Relana coming with me to the gathering
Lol, yeah, seriously. XD  It has been a while since the days Wing and G Gundam were in their prime...  But they still live! ;D

And yup, I didn't forget Relena. :3  Can't wait to see you both there!  (And I totally want to get a picture of you and her together with me and my friend during the gathering at some point, all as Gundam Wing cosplayers.  It'll be the greatest! XD)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Hodge Bodge

;D GUNDAM WING FOREVAAAAR ;D

AND G GUNDAM FOR ETERNITY!!!

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

RyuSan777

Quote from: obliviousedward on March 23, 2009, 10:25:15 PM
YAAAARRRRR. XD

VIVA LA G AND WING GUNDAMS!!!!!

sad news guys releana's cosplay was burnt to pieces because of her stupid younger was brother playing with matches so there is no more relana but shes just gonna show as herself if that technicly legal to show as?
Fanime Cosplays

obliviousedward

Quote from: RyuSan777 on March 24, 2009, 01:02:57 PMsad news guys releana's cosplay was burnt to pieces because of her stupid younger was brother playing with matches so there is no more relana but shes just gonna show as herself if that technicly legal to show as?

Oh no!  That's awful! D:  I'm so sorry to hear that!

But by all means, I'm sure she could still come to the gathering.  I mean, why not?  We could still hang out and take pictures and stuff. :3  Of course, I'm not an organizer for this gathering, so my word isn't anything official; but I'd certainly like to at least meet both you guys! ^^

To this gathering's organizers: sorry if I spoke out of turn or anything. XD;;  I totally wasn't trying to steal your job!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!