Started by KyraEnsui, June 06, 2008, 12:16:20 PM

Which time of day is good for Saturday?

10:30AM
12PM
1:30PM
Other (Please specify)

KyraEnsui

Quote from: obliviousedward on March 24, 2009, 01:08:55 PM
Quote from: RyuSan777 on March 24, 2009, 01:02:57 PMsad news guys releana's cosplay was burnt to pieces because of her stupid younger was brother playing with matches so there is no more relana but shes just gonna show as herself if that technicly legal to show as?

Oh no!  That's awful! D:  I'm so sorry to hear that!

But by all means, I'm sure she could still come to the gathering.  I mean, why not?  We could still hang out and take pictures and stuff. :3  Of course, I'm not an organizer for this gathering, so my word isn't anything official; but I'd certainly like to at least meet both you guys! ^^

To this gathering's organizers: sorry if I spoke out of turn or anything. XD;;  I totally wasn't trying to steal your job!

Ah. Don't worry about it. =D Hanging out is fine by me.

=o That's so horrible. ;_;

yafromuk

Yay for the gathering-it was a lot of fun last year XD

My boyfriend and I will be there as Lockon (Lyle) and Anew. We will also be bringing our Season 2 Allelujah and Soma and my Season 2 Feldt (as well as some other as-yet-undecided gundam-stuff =)

Mirai Noah

^ Yay! :D

Also, I'm attending the gathering as Murrue (probably in her Earth Alliance/OMNI uniform, as I don't think that have her Orb uniform done). I'm also bringing my Sumeragi cosplay to wear later.

yafromuk

By the way, is the gathering set in stone for 10:30 or are we still deciding? Because I have a feeling I may need to pick up a friend from the airport and would prefer if it was later... =)

samcarter

putting in my two pennies, I like the gathering at the time that is currently is. just for another input on the matter ^_^''

but if it does by some strange chance change, just please please please DONT" MAKE IT sunday.....
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

KyraEnsui

It's not going to change. It's already announced at the Official list and Fanime is less than 2 months away. The gathering will be at 10:30am.

RyuSan777

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 29, 2009, 10:24:55 PM
It's not going to change. It's already announced at the Official list and Fanime is less than 2 months away. The gathering will be at 10:30am.
hats off to ya on making it official @ 10 30!
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Umeboshi

X_X;; Omg, i just realized I'd have to change from Lunamaria (i'd wear it at the start 10am xD and then have to change into blair from soul eater at 2:30 to make it on time to my gathering, think i can make it? xD lol, or i may have to chose, please put me as a ? on the list. :<

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Mirai Noah

I'm also attending the Soul Eater gathering (as Marie), and I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of time to change in between. :)

Umeboshi

Quote from: Mirai Noah on March 31, 2009, 10:43:04 AM
I'm also attending the Soul Eater gathering (as Marie), and I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of time to change in between. :)

xD Okay, you must help me!

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Cywren

Just giving an update on my Gundam Cosplay.  I will be bringing my season 2 Kati Mannequin, Tieria Erde in his girl dress from season 2 episode 8, and season 2 Marina Ismail.  Not sure what i'm brining to the gathering, but i'm interested in photo shoots with other G00 cosplayers.   It's an all Gundam 00 year for me! Counting down the days!  *Waves to Mirai Noah and Yafromuk!* Why can't it be May yet??? T_T

mugenuryu

Ok, I have decided to change my cosplay from RX-78-2 to the Gouf Custom from 08th MS Team. And It'll be made of fiberglass! Yay Gatling shield!

Mirai Noah

Hi Cywren! We'll have to do a G00 photoshoot. :)

Lordsnow

I'm afraid i'm going to have to offically take my hat out of this ring. Some other ideas came up and I realized I could do like my a favorite of my anime character's >.>... so i need to go with that.  Sorry.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

RyuSan777

good news everyone! relena redid her cosplay and is recoming again! justwhen u meet her dont say anything bout the incident she gets upset when ppl do
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: RyuSan777 on April 05, 2009, 03:12:00 AM
good news everyone! relena redid her cosplay and is recoming again! justwhen u meet her dont say anything bout the incident she gets upset when ppl do

Oh we won't. Trust me on that.

@lordsnow: that sucks dude. Hopefully we'll see you at con or come by to take pics if you want ;3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Lordsnow

I'll be there standing along with my Gouf buddy. Just not in ball form this yeah.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

mugenuryu

Quote from: Lordsnow on April 05, 2009, 05:31:04 PM
I'll be there standing along with my Goth buddy. Just not in ball form this yeah.

I'm a Gouf you fool! i thought you were my friend...or atleast,...friends enough to know the name of what i'm going to cosplay as...

shinjiboy

Looking forward to seeing everyone in cosplay :)

iKuraudo

I'm sorry, my costume fell through. I found out that the person who was making my costume, won't send it to me in time for the gathering.
I'm sorry that I won't be able to attend.

-iKuraudo