Board Games and Pokemon in Newark CA

Started by Pika1979, June 06, 2008, 11:39:00 PM

Pika1979

Hello all! On Saturday nights at C & J Collectables in Newark we play a wide amount of board games. Would anyone like to join us? We also have a group that plays Pokemon CCG that night. Here is just a small list of the games that we have on hand:

Liar's Dice - Just Added!
Apples to Apples
Ticket to Ride (with 1910 expansion)
Tsuro
Uno
Settlers of Catan
Munchkin (we add to it as we get the new stuff)
Risk
Clue
Monopoly
Killer Bunnies
Tri-Ominos
Jenga
Robo Rally
Trouble
Cranium
Trivial Pursuit
Nodwick the Card Game
Chez Dork
Chez Geek
Scrabble
Blokus
Eat It!
Scattergories
Lunch Money
Guillotine
Balderdash

and many more. If you wish to stop by let us know.

Ninj4

Newark?  That's fairly close to home.  =o  We should drag down some more Fanime peoples down for some game Nights...

... There's a good reason WHY I lurk on these boards...

Pika1979

Thats what I am saying lol! We stay late those nights so be sure you have no plans for the next day.. you may need it to sleep in lol! There have been times when we don't get out untill four in the morning :) The group is small right now. ( myself. my boyfrined, and two other friends) But it used to be bigger. as you see we have tons of games we just need people to play with lol!

RyuHayabusa

is it every saturday night? cause if it is, i wouldn't mind coming over to play, specially apples to apples lol XD Gets me out of being in front of the comp alll day XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Ninj4

Quote from: Pika1979 on June 11, 2008, 12:24:27 PM
Thats what I am saying lol! We stay late those nights so be sure you have no plans for the next day.. you may need it to sleep in lol! There have been times when we don't get out untill four in the morning :) The group is small right now. ( myself. my boyfrined, and two other friends) But it used to be bigger. as you see we have tons of games we just need people to play with lol!

Wellz once my Saturdays clear up I'll head on down...  Honestly, I'd be over there for the WoW tournaments but ever since fanime my Saturdays have been busy...  =/

... There's a good reason WHY I lurk on these boards...

Pika1979

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 11, 2008, 01:48:02 PM
is it every saturday night? cause if it is, i wouldn't mind coming over to play, specially apples to apples lol XD Gets me out of being in front of the comp alll day XD

Yup every Saturday night. Normally we get started around 7:30 when my boyfriend is suppose to be off work but he works and plays at the same time. The only times we have every missed a week is if there is a convention and we are not there or if something more important happens. (like too sick, wedding, death something like that lol) If you wish I can PM you with my cell number so you can call to check to see if things are go for when ever you wish to come down.

Quote from: Ninj4 on June 11, 2008, 11:58:31 PM
Quote from: Pika1979 on June 11, 2008, 12:24:27 PM

Wellz once my Saturdays clear up I'll head on down...  Honestly, I'd be over there for the WoW tournaments but ever since fanime my Saturdays have been busy...  =/

We had one person show up last week asking where all the WoW people where lol! There hasn't been anyone showing up. I hope that will change soon :)